mailing list For webmasters
Welcome Guest
Arrest Warrants Issued for.. The Pope? The Queen? Really? Options
Daveski
Posted: Saturday, April 27, 2013 10:12:01 AM

Neurons: 5,066
Who Forted?

A Canadian Court du jure, operating under British common law, has issued arrest warrants for Pope Benedict XVI, the Queen of England, the Prime Minister of Canada, and dozens of other officials.

The ITCCS (International Tribunal into Crimes of Church and State) handed down their verdict in February, trying all parties in absentia when no one answered their subpoenas (who ever does?).  A sworn jury found the thirty-two defendants guilty of Crimes against Humanity—a charge which implicates them in torture, kidnapping, and most importantly genocide against the indigenous people of Western Canada, focusing on 50,000 children who died during their forced internment at “reeducation centers” (industrial schools) operated by the Church and state. ~ op cit

Yeah! Give 'em both the chair!
Weirdo101
Posted: Saturday, April 27, 2013 10:14:11 AM

Neurons: 277
Okay...
jcbarros
Posted: Saturday, April 27, 2013 11:17:20 AM

Neurons: 11,810
Ha,ha,ha...XD
Litvinenko
Posted: Saturday, April 27, 2013 11:32:04 AM

Neurons: 856
In ghu's mode, i don't get it, what do you mean?
leonAzul
Posted: Saturday, April 27, 2013 2:42:28 PM

Neurons: 31,166
Quote:
Thanks to an astute comment, I decided, what the hey, you only live once, I’m gonna go ahead and check my facts for once. Apparently, the ITCCS is more full of holes than a prarie dog camp. I can’t say I’m too surprised, the writing on their website is completely zealous and fanatical in the usual fashion of manic. delusional activists (and I’ve met a few). Also, Kevin Annet refers to himself as Eagle Strong Voice, an attempt at an Indian name that rings of inauthenticity. Like all things coming from ITCCS, it’s just a little too self-glorifying to be real.

If it seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Edited to add:
Oops, I forgot to say that this is quoted from the same web page as the link in the original post (OP). Anxious
Daveski
Posted: Saturday, April 27, 2013 2:44:33 PM

Neurons: 5,066
leonAzul wrote:
Quote:
Thanks to an astute comment, I decided, what the hey, you only live once, I’m gonna go ahead and check my facts for once. Apparently, the ITCCS is more full of holes than a prarie dog camp. I can’t say I’m too surprised, the writing on their website is completely zealous and fanatical in the usual fashion of manic. delusional activists (and I’ve met a few). Also, Kevin Annet refers to himself as Eagle Strong Voice, an attempt at an Indian name that rings of inauthenticity. Like all things coming from ITCCS, it’s just a little too self-glorifying to be real.

If it seems too good to be true, it probably is.

More's the pity ...