mailing list For webmasters
Welcome Guest
Borderline Case or Plain Opposition. Options
A Star In The Morning
Posted: Saturday, January 14, 2012 4:43:34 AM

I have read the Bible concerning a verse apostle Paul made, and Christian preachers explain the meaning of this verse saying Jews are blinded by The God of The World (Satan) thus Jews do not accept Jesus as messiah. In short Jews are opposing the acceptance of Jesus since Jews are provided with worldly things from Satan.

How do you explain how The God of The World Satan provides this wealth to Jews?

Satan is not creating gold out of thin air to give to Jews. Is it not the greater society Jews live in, where Jews trade, provide services, manufacture goods for sale, which provides the income for Jews?

Does this tell you that the society which is primarily non Jew, mainly Christian, as Jews were primarily exiled into Europe, that Christians are working with the God of The World Satan in providing Jews worldly wealth.

How do you defend the statement made by apostle Paul while at the same time excluding Christians as working with The God of The World Satan in providing Jews the wealth Paul claimed Satan is giving to the Jews?

This also raises a situation as to why Jesus would had made the statement Jews would be exiled, Jews live among Christians, and Paul said Jews would be funded by Satan and how else would Jews get their wealth if not from the hands of Christians in Europe? Does this not raise a question such as this "Did Jesus suspect or expected Christians to willingly support Jews in Exile in Europe and that the wealth was of the origin of the God of The World?

It dont make sense as too why Jesus would had desired Jews to be exiled from Israel, to then fall into a situation of Christians funding Jews, by virtue of Christians are agents of The God of The World?

You probably do not belief that Satan is creating Gold out of thin air to provide Jews with the worldly life, could blessing Israel mean providing wealth to Jews, or is blessing meaning to use praising words to wish well for the Jews as it is said to bless Israel is encouraged in the Old Testament?

Is it possible the Christian scripture of the New Testament is incorrect where it states what Paul said concerning this matter?

How do you keep yourself above suspicion in todays world of Christian Zionism and Christian Denominations supporting Jews with respect to what apostle Paul said?

Blind leading the blind case! Jews are blinded by Satan for wealth, blinded Jews are leading the blind Christians to make the blinded Jews rich!

Where does all this lead too? Could it be profitable to venture even further? Would it proof anything? ................do we need preachers churches, are their wages worth the 10 percent of income many are giving.

No smoke without fire, you see the smoke? Yes.

Ray41
Posted: Saturday, January 14, 2012 5:48:34 AM

Neurons: 45,980
A Star In The Morning,
I have no dog in this fight, but, if I may I would like to ask you if you have a problem with Jewish people and their faith?
I am not Jewish, but, I admire the way that they have overcome persecution and discrimination, to persevere and remain faithful to 'their' Faith.
Most of the worlds greatest philanthropists are Jewish, and, they give far more than 10% of their wealth to worthy causes.

They have been hated by Christians for centuries as they are called the killers of Christ, yet, I have never known a Jewish person to bear a similar grudge against Christians.

To quote you;
Blind leading the blind case! Jews are blinded by Satan for wealth, blinded Jews are leading the blind Christians to make the blinded Jews rich
!

How do you manage to come to this conclusion? Please do not lay the blame at Paul's feet.

I certainly do not see any smoke, simply because there is no fire!
FounDit
Posted: Saturday, January 14, 2012 8:08:14 AM

Neurons: 68,660
A Star In The Morning wrote:

I have read the Bible concerning a verse apostle Paul made, and Christian preachers explain the meaning of this verse saying Jews are blinded by The God of The World (Satan) thus Jews do not accept Jesus as messiah. In short Jews are opposing the acceptance of Jesus since Jews are provided with worldly things from Satan.

I have no interest in the religious aspects of this either, but it seems to me you make some grave mistakes in your post.

First, to which Bible verse do you refer?

You further claim Christian preachers explain this verse as you state it, but who are these preachers, and how many of them are you quoting? Assertions are not facts.

Finally, your conclusion is not supported as you offer no evidence or proof of what you have asserted. To say Jews are provided worldly things from Satan is simply that: something you say with no evidence.

In the end, you manage to condemn all who are not Jews as helpers of Satan, and Jews as victims of Satan. Not a very convincing argument.

Hope1
Posted: Saturday, January 14, 2012 10:20:16 AM

Neurons: 3,352
Star,

Once again I only skimmed your writing as I find it very hard to understand your logic, as I did in your previous post. (First time I ever saw Yahweh and penis in the same title. And I missed the whole point in my answer. Why would a woman god care about a man's penis being circumcised? Women have more important things to do than worry about a 'little flap' like that. Sorry guys. Could not resist. ) So I am not commenting on the content of this post but on the necessity of writing it at all. I would like to know why you wrote it.

Some of my best friends are Jewish. One of my doctors, a very kind, caring, brilliant man, is Jewish. I have friends from around the world of different faiths and colors.

Why do people care what religion, race, creed, color, or sex other people are? We are all here on this earth to do the best we can with our lives and to help others. To try to enjoy life and have some fun. To not sweat the small stuff. Etc.
Klaas V
Posted: Monday, January 16, 2012 8:23:43 AM

Neurons: 4,802
Adam Sandler is Jewish. His wife became one. Isn't love more beautiful than anything else?

I hate 'I hate'. Adolf H had hate against quite some groups and got in spite of this many followers. Unbelievable, but this happens. Human beings are weird. They pay more attention to differences than to what we have in common.

May sound a wee bit idealistic, but what's wrong with wishful yhinking? Most human beings I know do it,

Desiderius Erasmus said (roughly translated off the top of my head): "In the eyes of a fool everybody is a fool"
A Star In The Morning
Posted: Thursday, January 26, 2012 3:53:45 AM

Ray41 wrote:
A Star In The Morning,
I have no dog in this fight, but, if I may I would like to ask you if you have a problem with Jewish people and their faith?

Hi Ray41 and FounDit,

Sorry for the late reply. I might had felt that I would not need to respond to the topic's content as it was sufficiently backed up by preachers who are well learned and this message of Paul is well documented on many Christian web sites for you to read - in regards to how do you come to this conclusion anddont lay blame on Paul's feet.

Concerning Jewish people first, I dont know if we see eye to eye on this, I dont consider people Jews on account of their alleged assosication to Torah and many other Books which the Christian Bible addresses or even Talmudic writtings, I associate Jews as belonging to their ancestral forefathers who were the 12 sons of Jacob also known as Israel. From a Christian viewpoint there are a large number of Israelis who had gotten missing or lost, which is widely prophecised in the New Testament by Jesus as the Lost Tribes of Israel. Today there are not many Jews who have their original Asiatic appearance, Christian Bible tells you in the Book of Ezra and Nehemiah that the foreigners were later not accepted, as was even in prior history.

In regards to these thus as Jews I wonder what you mean by saying what "I have against them" and what "I have against their faith", I have never in my life time come across a single one of such Jews having any difficulty with any people of any religion, I sense you are having difficulty relating to the scenario I am posing as you are non Jew and possibly a Christian of sort I dont know much about since you question what Paul said.

I fail to re-collect ever a Jew having to say I need a gentile to back me up in history. Sir which Hebrew book have you been reading or had read whereby such a situation exist of a gentile coming forward to stand up on account of Moses's followers? Mercy Mercy.

Please if you find my remarks raising an implicating situation on the basis of the Christian religion's instructions say so ........there is a Grudge here.

Cheers.
leonAzul
Posted: Thursday, January 26, 2012 10:27:40 AM

Neurons: 31,076

Sorry for the late reply. I might had felt that I would not need to respond to the topic's content as it was sufficiently backed up by preachers who are well learned and this message of Paul is well documented on many Christian web sites for you to read - in regards to how do you come to this conclusion anddont lay blame on Paul's feet.

Then you should have no trouble at all providing substantiation for your claims by citing a particular verse and one or more "preachers" whose interpretations you consider authoritative.
leonAzul
Posted: Thursday, January 26, 2012 10:36:56 AM

No smoke without fire, you see the smoke? Yes.

You see the mirror, Mr. MorningStar?
Rhondish
Posted: Wednesday, February 1, 2012 12:43:44 PM

Neurons: 787
Star,

I am reporting you. You need to remove your bias, your hatred, your ignorance, and you mental blight from this forum.
Epiphileon
Posted: Wednesday, February 1, 2012 3:58:04 PM

Neurons: 166,581
Rhondish wrote:
Star,

I am reporting you. You need to remove your bias, your hatred, your ignorance, and you mental blight from this forum.

Already done. Banned by admin.
Drag0nspeaker
Posted: Thursday, February 2, 2012 2:27:00 PM

Neurons: 227,927
Oddly enough, the Latin name for the "Morning Star" is 'Lucifer' - ironic!
Romany
Posted: Thursday, February 2, 2012 8:59:42 PM

Neurons: 57,280
I always found it hard to believe that anyone's head could be in such a jumble as ASITM. Somehow, I always pictured some Undergraduate giving birth to this anonymous persona as a kind of dark joke: in which case I could well understand that the nom de plume was chosen deliberately as some kind of delicious little amusement.
almostfreebird
Posted: Thursday, February 2, 2012 9:16:39 PM

Neurons: 7,024

ASITM aka SELSMA.

Jeech
Posted: Friday, February 3, 2012 2:21:39 AM

Neurons: 4,436
I would qoute our member perci's line:

"if one fuels the fire it countinues to burn."

Let me allow to put:

"All organisations - never mind fate, intellectuals, non-differentially all organisations - had right on banning inflamatories and throwing them away... Such people are only good for discarding after dotting."
Jeech
Posted: Friday, February 3, 2012 2:33:15 AM

Neurons: 4,436
I would qoute our member percivalpecksniff's line:

"if one fuels the fire it countinues to burn."

Let me allow to put:

"All organisations - never mind fatuous, intellectuals, non-differentially all organisations - had right to ban inflamatories and throwing them away... Such people are only good for discarding after dotting."
leonAzul
Posted: Saturday, February 4, 2012 12:53:37 AM

Drag0nspeaker wrote:
Oddly enough, the Latin name for the "Morning Star" is 'Lucifer' - ironic!

And as a "bearer of light," his sin of pride was to allow his reflection of the light to be worshipped as if it were the Source.

Smoke and mirrors, indeed…
dusty
Posted: Thursday, February 21, 2013 1:11:01 PM

Neurons: 5,765
A Star In The Morning,

I realize you may not ever come to read this post, but I will leave the comment just in case as well as for others who use scriptures to discern any point of view of lineage, heritage, or genealogy.

There is a growing numbers of devout followers of all religious organizations, but mainly followers of Judaism, Islam, and Christianity who are re-reading and asking humbly from a frame of mind that is willing to accept God's Truth in his Word of the story of the history of mankind.

I cannot speak for others and it may very well be that I fooled by the devil as opposed to receiving the Truth in God's Word, which I am not sure of in regards to the thoughts shared by God with his children, US, the Human Being sometimes referred to as mankind.

The gist of it is that the revealed deeper meaning of the scriptures, is that the inheritances of Land, may be the distinction between the dwellings or temporary houses for each of our individual spirit of God's breathe breathed life into this world, as in my soul into my immediately living house, my body of the human being that I am, and the house that hold's the breathe of God, your soul in it's house, your immediately living body.

The "land" inherited, those cities, these houses, our bodies is what is being described as the distinction between Celestial and spiritual (the water) and the temporal land of the physical of our life on the face of the earth.

That the because of the terminology used by the original authors was not fully adequate to delivery Gods Truth, or in other words, mankind was in serious trouble and needed the guidance of the truth, because we being mankind have a tendancy to see a little piece of the picture and think "Oh yeah yeah, I got it now God, perfect, I can handle it from here" and that attitude we needed the Word long before we had the vocabulary to communicate the thoughts God knew we were doomed without, for even just being able to speak, in our zeal and false beliefs we were God-like and above the animals, with just a semi-complex language we arrogantly began building a tower to set us in are rightful and new status as Gods, but we were maybe a tad ahead of ourselves, so to get US to quit getting ahead and setting ourselves up for failure, the Almighty flattened the tower, and hit the reset button on our languages.

Could if have been that we wouldn't quit getting to bug for our britches but God did not give up, so he Gave US His Word just a a little before we had the proper vocab?

Could it be that his Word does a remarkable, unbelievable impossible job of telling our truthful story without the employment of folktales like storks bring babies on the wind or godzilla sized lumberjacks dragging their axe to create grand canyons, Could God's Word be that Omnipotent and full of truth that His Word was able to convey with words an absolute truth while lacking the vocabulary details which are now available and does in this day and age reveal the miracles of the finer specific details that we only had the jist of?

There may be far more literally accurate Truth in God Words that even bible as literal Word of God and literal Truth staunch bible scholars could have ever imagined

From it appears it might be the case, of our story in the bible that the flesh man as Homo sapian , was not until the chapters of Geneis where the names of the characters were assigned physical bodies, The land of the twelve tribes excluding Levi and Joseph but included the ten which included Ben, and also Ephraim and Mannasah for the first twelve men in their bodies from which we are all descendants from the same father, remember the Joseph was Not as in dead, and when they find him later as second in command Pharoah's highest assistant, and Joseph asks, "Is my father not alive yet?"

there is the possibility that those characters existed either in only in spirit, or not the body of man on earth, which would be to inherit the human body aka land which means are physical bodies may be much more physically related, as in the start of bodies being ours to live and die in as a house. Each of our human lines may be a lot more closely related to the same father. As in the the Jewish people from the son Judah and yours and mine being no more less related than their our fathers being each other uncle

As in if we are not careful we could be accusing our own ancestry of what ever we think we are accusing another family of

there are may be newly discovered eye opening truth and meaning in the bible, that may play a large role in a better understanding of all things, especially the contention that confusion causes where said confusion leads to false battle lines and and the confusion may be the culprit for much of the world's trouble

Understanding with clarity my bring about a never before experienced sense of freedom and cooperation .

So that things like the conflict between Israel and Palestine tolerance of each changes the world dramatically.

The world could be changed dramatically, and through understanding either people like you or I may be able help or hinder depending on what we contribute so that others can understand.

Confusion is an occurrence where man has a tendency to sometimes assign enemies in place where they don't exist, we fabricate the enemy which is a shame, and when all parties involved can fully understand or grasp the situation, we are far less likely to label some an enemy.

The is nothing more damaging than having an enemy we are at war with when they are not really our enemy.

Opened minds to bring about radical changes overnight, that change the world.

Do not be afraid to ask God (if I made a mistake in my reading and the meaning I take away from it.