mailing list For webmasters
Welcome Guest
I think someone is cheating with neurons Options
Juan Ponce
Posted: Saturday, August 28, 2021 6:08:10 PM

Neurons: 8,102,522
Look at the user eighth in the world ranking: Genteel Magpie in WORLDHUB, 72000 in Spelling bee single player, more than 54000 in WorldHub practice, I think that is impossible to obtain in five days He claims to be a student, when does he study? When does he sleep?
lazarius
Posted: Monday, August 30, 2021 12:24:22 PM

Neurons: 1,642,912
Juan Ponce wrote:
When does he sleep?

All Farlex games are vulnerable to cheating. This guy discovered it about two months ago when his last 30 days' curve had an acute change in inclination. I believe he's just written a script that harvests neurons for him while he sleeps.

To be honest I thought you were cheating too.

-
Juan Ponce
Posted: Monday, August 30, 2021 1:15:09 PM

lazarius wrote:
Juan Ponce wrote:
When does he sleep?

All Farlex games are vulnerable to cheating. This guy discovered it about two months ago when his last 30 days' curve had an acute change in inclination. I believe he's just written a script that harvests neurons for him while he sleeps.

To be honest I thought you were cheating too.

-
Not in my case, I spend a lot of time to get neurons, but no more than a couple of hours every day
Regards
Jyrkkä Jätkä
Posted: Monday, August 30, 2021 4:13:08 PM

Neurons: 648,816
What the heck you guys think to do with all your neurons?
d'oh! Brick wall
Juan Ponce
Posted: Monday, August 30, 2021 4:38:29 PM

Jyrkkä Jätkä wrote:
What the heck you guys think to do with all your neurons?
d'oh! Brick wall

Nothing just ego satisfaction
Russell Oxendine
Posted: Tuesday, September 14, 2021 10:17:08 AM

Neurons: 45,515

It never ceases to amaze me at what people will cheat over?... Liar Shame on you

Bob Kirkham
Posted: Monday, September 20, 2021 1:37:56 AM

Neurons: 11,358,800
Hello Juan, or should I call you "I quit, bots on games". I'm just ahead of you and I can tell you don't cheat and neither do the others who are ahead of me, at least they don't use input assistance with other software. We all do our own laborious inputting, however; I think we all have our own cheat sheets to help "enhance" our efforts. Genteel Magpie, on the other hand, is another piece of work altogether. On Wordhub practice one is allowed to do 6 complete rounds, that is, 12,000 neurons a day, so you can get up to 60,000 neurons every five days. It takes me a little less than 30 minutes to do a complete round. But 100,000 neurons on Wordhub interactive? That is impossible. for winning all 3 rounds in a Wordhub interactive game you get either 56 or 70 neurons. (I have no idea how the app determines which score you get. There is seemingly no pattern to it.) I'm lucky if I can get 6 complete games in an hour. The problem with getting a lot of points in this is the waiting game. Waiting for the other player to respond before you can do the next round. Genteel Magpie seems to have found a way around that. He's either doing the bot thing, however that would work, or, he has another account on the app and he's just challenging himself over and over effectively bypassing the waiting time one would normally have. Whatever he's doing it's simply unethical and he should be blocked from the Wordhub app. Do you hear me TFD? Please investigate. Do your due diligence for once. Competing in a free-for-all environment is not good for anyone. Anyway, I don't blame you Juan for being upset with Genteel Magpie. I'm on your side brother. Regards,
Bob Kirkham
Posted: Monday, September 20, 2021 2:30:10 AM

PS: Oh, and one other thing. Regarding the Spelling Bee Practice. When I use to take it to the limit I found I was allowed 3100 neurons a day. That's only 15,500 neurons for 5 days. Genteel Magpie is way way beyond that so there's another obvious scam he's perpetuating. The Botman strikes again. To the Botcave.
Bob Kirkham
Posted: Monday, September 20, 2021 2:51:01 AM

PSS: I'm an idiot. I didn't mean Spelling Bee Practice, I mean Spelling Bee Single Player. In Single player I am allowed to do 6 rounds a day which means 6,000 neurons a day which is 30,000 neurons for 5 days. It's easy to see Genteel Magpie is still way way ahead of that curve. C'mon TFD, you can't possibly turn the other way on this. Enough is enough. Thank you.