mailing list For webmasters
Welcome Guest
Former Pfizer VP dismisses ‘asymptomatic transmission’ and CCP Virus ‘variants’ as lies Options
FounDit
Posted: Monday, July 19, 2021 3:42:57 PM

Neurons: 77,313
https://thebl.tv/world-news/former-pfizer-vp-dismisses-asymptomatic-transmission-and-ccp-virus-variants-as-lies.html

And now for an opposing view from a scientist:
From the article:

“[It is a] mixture of straw men and sheer invention,” he said according to Humans Are Free. “There is also a terrific peer-reviewed journal article showing that domestic transmission in asymptomatic cases was effectively zero.”

The National Institute of Health published a study that verified this back in March. Researchers found the magnitude of CD4+ and CD8+ T-cell responses to peptides, from the alpha and gamma variants in vaccinated individuals, were similar to ancestral variant peptides.

“They found that one key player in the immune response to SARS-CoV-2—the CD8+ T cell—remained active against the virus,” the study said.
Jyrkkä Jätkä
Posted: Monday, July 19, 2021 4:35:36 PM

Neurons: 633,797
Once again you link this fake media site thebl-tv, which refers to nonexistent studies by nonexistent scientists.

If you happened to know enough about science you could see from these few lines that they are true BS.

And, "Michael Yeadon has been censored in the mainstream media for openly sharing his view that Chinese Communist Party (CCP) Virus pandemic rhetoric is a pile of pseudoscientific garbage."

Your thebl-tv is publishing pseudonews. And when I say it out loud must make me a communist henchman and part of the global conspiracy.
Hope123
Posted: Monday, July 19, 2021 9:18:15 PM

Neurons: 57,807
FounDit seems to be trying to kill off the political base he belongs to. If innocents weren't affected, I'd say go for it.

Investors are worried - Dow is down 725 points today.
Lotje1000
Posted: Tuesday, July 20, 2021 2:18:57 AM

Neurons: 768,233
Jyrkkä Jätkä wrote:

And, "Michael Yeadon has been censored in the mainstream media for openly sharing his view that Chinese Communist Party (CCP) Virus pandemic rhetoric is a pile of pseudoscientific garbage."

Your thebl-tv is publishing pseudonews. And when I say it out loud must make me a communist henchman and part of the global conspiracy.

Additionally, FounDit and his 'source' are perpetuating racist language.
Hope123
Posted: Tuesday, July 20, 2021 9:59:34 AM

Neurons: 57,807