mailing list For webmasters
Welcome Guest
Beware of Paper - Propaganda in US to Canada Options
Hope123
Posted: Thursday, January 14, 2021 6:43:26 PM

Neurons: 58,566
"The Epoch Times is a far-right international multi-language newspaper & media company affiliated with the Falun Gong new religious movement, based in Midtown Manhattan. The newspaper is part of the Epoch Media Group, which also operates New Tang Dynasty Television. Pure garbage!"

It is being distributed from the US into mailboxes in Canada. When we see how easily the US burned, Canada needs to watch out for this crap.

What happens in the US should stay in the US!

https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/tech-news/trump-qanon-impending-judgment-day-behind-facebook-fueled-rise-epoch-n1044121

Edited: I didn't know it was a Trump donor and favourite of the Trump family till I was checking my facts and saw the link I just posted. I was just concerned about it appearing recently in Winnipeg, Sault Ste. Marie, and down east too - reports so far. Probably in most large cities or areas in Canada.

Clyde of Oz
Posted: Thursday, January 14, 2021 7:19:15 PM

Neurons: 6,694
It's being letterboxed here in Melbourne, Australia. Goes straight in recycling.
towan52
Posted: Thursday, January 14, 2021 10:46:54 PM

Neurons: 242,788
Put it in the shredder and make cat-litter!
Chared
Posted: Friday, January 15, 2021 4:25:38 AM

Neurons: 78
For God's sake, leave Canada alone!
Andrew Schultz
Posted: Wednesday, January 20, 2021 12:19:29 AM

Neurons: 5,771,085
Welp. Epoch Times is tied in with Falun Gong? I remember reading how the Chinese government cracked down on them & someone showing me the Baidu search engine and how it blocked you for 15 minutes if you types Falun Gong in.

Later I found their beliefs were a bit ... out there, though they still shouldn't be persecuted.

I don't know if anyone has gotten Shen Yun fliers, either. But they're associated with Falun Gong as well. Apparently the shows are a bit gaudy and overpriced.

I remember seeing a Youtube ad for Epoch Times. It just seemed, well ... off. Now I have an idea why.