The Free Dictionary  
mailing list For webmasters
Welcome Guest Forum Search | Active Topics | Members

Problem with neurons not loading correctly Options
hedy mmm
Posted: Thursday, April 23, 2020 10:27:51 AM

Neurons: 699,828
Hi,
Lately I’ve been having problems with neurons not loading correctly...yesterday (4/22/20) I read each category/topic, and the challenge where I also earned 10 new words, but they weren’t recorded, thus, I failed the task also I have read some of the other topics and they weren’t credited in my totals ...something is wrong... I haven’t had any trouble for a long time I do not have windows 10, or participate in any social medias, so I'm sure it’s only a glitch...

BTW I love the TFD ...but you guys knew that already!
Please check it out...

Thank you,
hedy mmm
Hasan Alam 1
Posted: Sunday, May 3, 2020 11:15:19 AM

Neurons: 1,591,038
hedy mmm wrote:
Hi,
Lately I’ve been having problems with neurons not loading correctly...yesterday (4/22/20) I read each category/topic, and the challenge where I also earned 10 new words, but they weren’t recorded, thus, I failed the task also I have read some of the other topics and they weren’t credited in my totals ...something is wrong... I haven’t had any trouble for a long time I do not have windows 10, or participate in any social medias, so I'm sure it’s only a glitch...

Please check it out...

Thank you,
hedy mmm

Maybe you were not having internet connection or your internet was showing as working but in reality it was not working. It happens when you dont have internet connection otherwise its not possible to not credit the points
hedy mmm
Posted: Sunday, May 3, 2020 1:45:04 PM

hedy mmm wrote:
Hi,

Please check it out...

Thank you,
hedy mmm

Maybe you were not having internet connection or your internet was showing as working but in reality it was not working. It happens when you dont have internet connection otherwise its not possible to not credit the points

——————-

Hasan Alam 1,
Thank you so much for responding, and may I be the first to welcome you to TFD forum.

But about my ‘problemd'oh! ...I did have Internet connection, for it is an integral part of my work...I did post my issue on TFD forum, but did not get a response. So, I located their phone number... they are here in the states! I spoke to the editor who was baffled at the snafu... we went through all the steps, and online, she witnessed what was wrong, and she realized that I knew what I was doing, so at this point the program developers will look into the problem... they have seen my track record... I had been accumulating approximately 200 to 400 neurons daily for 10 of its features since I began in 2014... they did give me credit for the first week, but the problem is still existing so, until they fix the problem I need to be patient, which is no problem ...I’ll continue developing my brain!

I’m not a big fan of the TFD forum portion...My work keeps me quite busy and I don’t relish discussing topics with the misinformed!
But I do appreciate that you did answer my thread... that was very kind of you, and you’re right, this problem should not exist.Think

Again, welcome Hasan Alam 1Dancing and thank you... After all, life is hard enough with the pandemic crippling our world ...this is a minor issue...I know you’d agree...

be blessedDancing
I remain,
hedy mmm

Ashwin Vemuri
Posted: Wednesday, May 13, 2020 9:01:41 AM

Neurons: 223,530
I have been through these problems several times in the last 20 days.
hedy mmm
Posted: Thursday, May 14, 2020 1:17:37 PM

Ashwin Vemuri wrote:
——-
Ashwin Vemuri,
I thank you so much for your response...obviously I’m not alone in my dilemma.
You joined TFD 32 days ago and have encountered almost 2 weeks of problems...not a good ratio.

I do want to commend you for accumulating 73k+ neurons in that short time. I joined in 7/29/14 and, at 700k+ neurons, my average is a mere 10k+ per month... and yet I hadn’t incurred problems till now, as we have been for the last month—even with more participation (due to the virus) to keep from being ‘stir crazy’ our numbers should have increased substantially!

All in all, may I be the first to welcome you to TFD, Ashwin Vemuri, and thank you for sharing your like-problems...as I’ve said before, life is hard enough with the COVID 19 pandemic crippling our world ...this issue should be ‘a piece of cake’ for TFD...I know you’d agree... I also have spoken with JF at TFD, and I know they’re looking to resolve this issue...

be blessed
hedy mmm
Ashwin Vemuri
Posted: Tuesday, May 26, 2020 1:36:21 AM

Neurons: 223,530
hedy mmm wrote:
Ashwin Vemuri wrote:
——-
Ashwin Vemuri,
I thank you so much for your response...obviously I’m not alone in my dilemma.
You joined TFD 32 days ago and have encountered almost 2 weeks of problems...not a good ratio.

I do want to commend you for accumulating 73k+ neurons in that short time. I joined in 7/29/14 and, at 700k+ neurons, my average is a mere 10k+ per month... and yet I hadn’t incurred problems till now, as we have been for the last month—even with more participation (due to the virus) to keep from being ‘stir crazy’ our numbers should have increased substantially!

All in all, may I be the first to welcome you to TFD, Ashwin Vemuri, and thank you for sharing your like-problems...as I’ve said before, life is hard enough with the COVID 19 pandemic crippling our world ...this issue should be ‘a piece of cake’ for TFD...I know you’d agree... I also have spoken with JF at TFD, and I know they’re looking to resolve this issue...

be blessed
hedy mmm

Thanks Hedy mmm, hope your safe and busy, FYI, the Options to follow a forum feed is not working on the top right on each forum page, so how do we watch quotes, replies and follow up ?