The Free Dictionary  
mailing list For webmasters
Welcome Guest Forum Search | Active Topics | Members

Border wall waste Options
Oscar D. Grouch
Posted: Wednesday, February 19, 2020 6:32:29 AM

Neurons: 1,365,119
little donny's border wall is a colossal boondoggle waste of money. It's so secure, an 8 year old girl can climb over it.

Scaling The Border: The Not-So-Great Wall of America

https://youtu.be/QQo79GHq4T0

More bullshit from the king of bullshit!

Oscar D. Grouch
Posted: Wednesday, February 19, 2020 6:58:58 AM

ROBODUCK
Posted: Saturday, February 22, 2020 1:33:29 PM

Neurons: 5,072
I'm sorry you feel that way, but you're entitled to your own opinion and I respect that. However, there are 3 solutions to every problem:
Accept it, change it, or leave it. If you can't accept it, change it. If you can't change it, leave it! Figure out a resolve, or don't
complain. No matter the situation, never let your emotions overpower your intelligence!
whatson
Posted: Saturday, February 22, 2020 3:29:30 PM

Neurons: 3,782
Ashwin Joshi
Posted: Sunday, February 23, 2020 11:00:48 AM

Neurons: 86,166
On the eve of Prez Trump's visit to India, PM Modi is also constructing a wall to hide the trash litter in Ahmedabad city where trump will be accorded a welcome. Wall diplomacy is in the offing.
Oscar D. Grouch
Posted: Sunday, February 23, 2020 6:05:19 PM

ROBODUCK wrote:
I'm sorry you feel that way, but you're entitled to your own opinion and I respect that.

It has nothing to do with how I feel. Whether I exist or not, an 8 year old girl can still readily climb over the wall. Whether I exist or not, a portable Sawzall can still cut through the wall in minutes.

The wall can also be tunneled under or flown over with drones.

It is a gross misuse of money earmarked for the military.

There are also hungry children and their families being denied SNAP food benefits.

What I do think, however, is that the wall is just for show. It feeds little donny's ego and fascist, racist base. Unless you're Native American, we are all immigrants or descended from immigrants. Get over it.

Besides, the wall is useless against smugglers bringing in drugs through regular ports of entry.

U.S. border officers make largest-ever fentanyl bust: 254 pounds hidden under cucumbers

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/us-border-officials-announce-largest-ever-fentanyl-seizure/2019/01/31/a43eeb62-258c-11e9-90cd-dedb0c92dc17_story.html

Quote:
"President Trump has insisted his proposal for a border wall will reduce such deaths and stem drug trafficking, but CBP data indicate that the vast majority of fentanyl, methamphetamine and other hard drugs are seized from vehicles attempting to drive through official ports of entry."