mailing list For webmasters
Welcome Guest
Spelling Bee Challenge Options
Traumgeher
Posted: Friday, December 27, 2019 6:57:16 PM

Neurons: 38,068
Hello everyone. I am a relatively new user. I undertook the Spelling Bee challenge where you have to spell a word and share it with at least 3 friends. However, although I have satisfied these conditions, I still cannot get my neurons. This is problematic because I want to start another challenge but I cannot currently. :(

Has anyone experienced a similar issue? Thanks in advance.
Wilmar (USA) 1M
Posted: Tuesday, January 14, 2020 5:17:01 PM

Neurons: 1,231,657
Your 3 friends have to attempt the challenge, in order for you to get credit for it.
My experience has been that I almost NEVER get credit when my friends do accept the challenge. So I skip those altogether.
I have "complained" about it not working, but get no help with it, in that it always becomes my problem to "prove it", which I can't do, because I am not my friend!
neapolitandem
Posted: Thursday, March 19, 2020 8:21:48 PM

Neurons: 20,212
Fun and learning.
Marek Guman
Posted: Tuesday, April 7, 2020 4:08:36 PM

Neurons: 2,192,302
I have a feeling there is a certain number of challenges one friend can accept to help you to achieve the goal or get a challenge counted. I have recently challenged my daughter to a Hangman game (via Facebook), and when she accepted I got 20 neurons for Hangman Challenge (and some % to silver Hangman Challenge badge). This happened maybe 4 or 5 times. But now nothing happens when she accepts the challenge - no neurons nor percents to a silver badge. However, the stipulation for this challenge is: "Each time a friend accepts your challenge, you will see 'Hangman Challenge' in the Latest Activities box on your profile page." No mention about how many tries are allowed for a friend.
Maybe the TFD can shed some light on how the challenges work?
Mike-KS
Posted: Friday, April 10, 2020 11:48:06 AM

We will investigate
Marek Guman
Posted: Friday, April 10, 2020 3:13:48 PM

Neurons: 2,192,302
Mike-KS wrote:
We will investigate

Thanks. Just for the record, I chose "Share Quote of the Day" goal yesterday to see how this one would go. I'm pretty sure my daughter and younger sister clicked on Maugham quote
(or rather, I made sure Whistle). It was very interesting by the way, maybe some other friends clicked on it too. But in the goal status nothing changed, like nobody accepted it. Nevermind
the fact another 8 friends would have to click on the link, life of a person with only 100 friends on Facebook can be pretty rough.

Thanks for your help, and Happy Easter.
Wilmar (USA) 1M
Posted: Sunday, April 26, 2020 10:38:23 AM

Neurons: 1,231,657
I've also mentioned to TFD admins that the feature probably isn't working correctly. They left the burden of proving it to me. Without access to the system, I can't do that. Oh, well.
Sanchika Gupta
Posted: Saturday, July 18, 2020 3:04:04 AM

Neurons: 46,473
Have you tried uninstall app and installing it again?