"I can shoot someone on 5th Avenue..." Options
Oscar D. Grouch
Posted: Tuesday, December 24, 2019 3:33:24 PM

Neurons: 1,319,238

Buzzito
Posted: Wednesday, December 25, 2019 10:19:02 AM

Neurons: 821,903
Oscar D. Grouch wrote:

The negativity and hatred continues ... even on Christmas Eve/Day? WOW Very telling .... may you know the love and peace that only Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ can give!
whatson
Posted: Wednesday, December 25, 2019 3:50:17 PM

Neurons: 3,475
My calendar has 365 weekdays,
and on all of them I recall
every bit of the repugnant
orange monster's sick humor.

Oscar D. Grouch
Posted: Wednesday, December 25, 2019 10:31:25 PM

Neurons: 1,319,238
Buzzito wrote:
[quote=Oscar D. Grouch]
The negativity and hatred continues ... even on Christmas Eve/Day? WOW Very telling .... may you know the love and peace that only Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ can give!

little donny publicly mocks NY Times reporter with disability.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFOy8-03qdg
Hope123
Posted: Thursday, December 26, 2019 10:23:18 AM

Neurons: 52,392
Hate evil. Love good.

Hatred is just a feeling like any other human emotion What you do with any feeling or emotion is what counts.

Hatred is justified, rational, and a normal human feeling when the thing or person that you hate is worthy of hatred. Working with any means you have to get rid of the evil is one way to combat it, while making sure it is not a subjective hatred that consumes you instead of achieving your goal.

Buzzito, you are a nice person and I wish you could see that the president you support makes a mockery of everything for which Christmas and Christianity stands. His treatment of anybody who disagrees with him, his pettiness, ruthlessness, viciousness, and corruption is reason enough to work towards his dismissal. He is holding 14,000 migrant children in deplorable conditions at the border, not to mention their parents. He even deports veterans and relatives of veterans. He cares only for money. Especially for money for him and his family. I'm not saying two wrongs make a right. I'm saying the example of a powerful man is - well - powerful.

Although it is better to go high where possible, if the only weapon you have is words on a language forum, then go for it.

Oscar's posted cartoon uses Trump's own words and is symbolic of what is happening to the democracy of the US. The only reason you think it is hateful is because you see it as an attack on a president you support. Making this thread as being even more hateful because it is Christmas ignores Trump's hateful tweets on Christmas night - on most nights, actually. Perhaps you might objectively reflect on the meaning of the cartoon instead, maybe do some research to see why the cartoonist thinks this way, then form your own opinion.

::::

Edited to add an uncalled for example of hatred - Hillary is a private citizen now.

Rep. Paul Gosar, DDS
Dec 24
Remember the reason for the season! #MerryChristmas

Gosar's message for Christmas on Twitter was a video of TV lights nearly falling on the young Clintons during an interview. Nice.

On this day after Christmas Eve 2019 this Congressman posted a video of Hillary Clinton getting hit on the head on the 60 Minutes set in 1992 ..let’s all take a moment to admire the love, kindness and wit shown by the leaders of the Republican Party. Who isn’t inspired by a man of such religious conviction that he is still amused by the thought of HRC being physically endangered and actually hurt by a falling light on the 60 Minutes set 2 decades ago? Wiki

:::::

I hope you had as good a Christmas celebration with family as we did yesterday.