The Free Dictionary  
mailing list For webmasters
Welcome Guest Forum Search | Active Topics | Members

Mathew tells about Jesus Options
purplishh
Posted: Tuesday, October 1, 2019 8:21:31 AM
Rank: Newbie

Joined: 7/1/2019
Posts: 43
Neurons: 182
a man said, my daughter has just died, come and put your hand on her, i know she will live. then jesus went to the girl's bedside, took her by the hand and she arose.
purplishh
Posted: Tuesday, October 1, 2019 8:27:09 AM
Rank: Newbie

Joined: 7/1/2019
Posts: 43
Neurons: 182
a woman came behing jesus and barely touched his cloth, at once she was healed. she was saying to herself, i will be healed if i just touch him. jesus said to her, your faith has made you well.
purplishh
Posted: Tuesday, October 1, 2019 8:33:13 AM
Rank: Newbie

Joined: 7/1/2019
Posts: 43
Neurons: 182
two blind followed jesus calling out, son of David have mercy on us. they believed that jesus could make them well. jesus touched their eyes and restored their sight
purplishh
Posted: Tuesday, October 1, 2019 8:43:22 AM
Rank: Newbie

Joined: 7/1/2019
Posts: 43
Neurons: 182
these are the names of the 12 apostles, Peter and his brother Andrew, James and his brother John, Philip and bartholomew, Thomas and Matthew, James Alphaeus and Thaddaeus, Simon the patrot and Judas.
jesus sent them out to preach with power to heal the sick. he said to them, you must be cautious as snakes and gentle as doves.
purplishh
Posted: Tuesday, October 1, 2019 8:53:22 AM
Rank: Newbie

Joined: 7/1/2019
Posts: 43
Neurons: 182
jesus said, those who love their father or mother, son or daughter more than me are not worthy to be my followers.
whoever is not willing to carry his cross and follow me is not worthy of me.
all who are tired from carrying heavy loads will find rest for my burden is light and easy to bear
purplishh
Posted: Friday, October 4, 2019 9:58:14 AM
Rank: Newbie

Joined: 7/1/2019
Posts: 43
Neurons: 182
at that time jesus went through a field of grain, his disciples were hungry, so they ate the spikes. the disciples asked, it is lawful to harvest on the Sabbath. jesus answered, when David and his men were hungry that time, they ate the holy bread. but if you had understood the meaning of this Scripture, i desire mercy more than sacrifice,
purplishh
Posted: Friday, October 4, 2019 10:00:18 AM
Rank: Newbie

Joined: 7/1/2019
Posts: 43
Neurons: 182
some pharisees said, it is Beelzebul who gives jesus power to do so.
jesus answered, any evil against the holy spirit will not never be forgiven but any evil against the son of man can be forgiven. it is the spirit of god who gives me power to drive out demons.
purplishh
Posted: Thursday, October 10, 2019 6:02:30 AM
Rank: Newbie

Joined: 7/1/2019
Posts: 43
Neurons: 182
from Abraham to king David, the family line is as follows, Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Judah, Perez, Hezron, Ram, Amminadab, Nashon, Salmon, Boaz, Obed, Jesse and king David.
purplishh
Posted: Thursday, October 10, 2019 6:03:55 AM
Rank: Newbie

Joined: 7/1/2019
Posts: 43
Neurons: 182
jesus said, the kingdom of heaven is like a man looking for fine pearls that finds one unusually fine. he went and sold everything he had and bought it.
purplishh
Posted: Thursday, October 10, 2019 6:05:54 AM
Rank: Newbie

Joined: 7/1/2019
Posts: 43
Neurons: 182
if you have something? you will be given more. but if you have nothing? even the little will be taken from you.
purplishh
Posted: Thursday, October 10, 2019 6:07:13 AM
Rank: Newbie

Joined: 7/1/2019
Posts: 43
Neurons: 182
jesus said, whoever shall do the will of my father which is in heaven, the same is my brother my sister and mother. how fortunate you are, your eyes see and your ears hear.
Lotje1000
Posted: Thursday, October 10, 2019 6:09:18 AM

Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 11/3/2014
Posts: 1,150
Neurons: 647,129
Location: Leuven, Flanders, Belgium
I'm getting keepyy, keepyyy and ruddyy flashbacks.
leonAzul
Posted: Thursday, October 10, 2019 2:50:22 PM

Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 8/11/2011
Posts: 8,589
Neurons: 30,576
Location: Miami, Florida, United States
Lotje1000 wrote:
I'm getting keepyy, keepyyy and ruddyy flashbacks.


Really? I was getting more of a Billy Idol vibe.

Whistle
BobShilling
Posted: Thursday, October 10, 2019 5:29:00 PM
Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 4/1/2018
Posts: 1,448
Neurons: 7,871
Location: Beroun, Stredocesky, Czech Republic
Lotje1000 wrote:
I'm getting keepyy, keepyyy and ruddyy flashbacks.


Those were the days,
Romany
Posted: Friday, October 11, 2019 11:35:03 AM
Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 6/14/2009
Posts: 17,079
Neurons: 54,692
Location: Brighton, England, United Kingdom

Due to my perigrinations around the most isolated regions of the world Billy Idol was one who slipped under my personal radar - finally discovered him in 2004 or thereabouts. But that's a song I'd never heard before so I kinda enjoyed the few minutes break watching it. Thanks! And yeah - most apt.

I have no idea but I reckon this one is a bot. Definitely not an English-speaking one, either. (Oh no! It's the Russians! Or, no, wait, the Ukranians? or Big Bubba in some cache.) If we had moderators they'd prolly shut it down but hey? in a way it's kinda cool to have an unresponsive poster on a thread no-one ever goes onto. Makes it a kind of Chat Room...as long as The Politicos don't invade it.

Anyhoo - TGIF - and have a great weekend - or at least a satisfying one. (Pissing down here and blustery winds...reckon it's a curling-up weekend for me - and all the books I've bought lately and haven't even had time to dip into. My stack of which now reaches the arm of my chair...about 3 ft. Any advances on a 3ft high stack of gonna-get-to-them-when-I-have-a-spare-moment books?) cheers, Rom.
Epiphileon
Posted: Saturday, October 12, 2019 4:31:33 AM

Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 3/22/2009
Posts: 4,270
Neurons: 165,996
purplishh wrote:
jesus said, whoever shall do the will of my father which is in heaven, the same is my brother my sister and mother. how fortunate you are, your eyes see and your ears hear.

Well just think how weird it would be if we saw through our ears and heard through our eyes. I once watched a friend's voice travel through the air and felt the sound waves break around my nose and travel in my ear canals but it was still my ears that eventually heard what he'd said.
purplishh
Posted: Thursday, October 17, 2019 9:42:22 AM
Rank: Newbie

Joined: 7/1/2019
Posts: 43
Neurons: 182
Lotje1000 wrote:
I'm getting keepyy, keepyyy and ruddyy flashbacks.


John followers took his body and buried it. then they told Jesus what had happened?
when jesus heard about john, he went to some place where he could be alone. but the crowds followed him.
that evening, he ordered them to recline on the grass. then taking the five loaves and the two fish, he said a blessing and broke them in pieces. and his disciple handed over the pieces to the people. they all ate and were satisfied, about 5,000 men.
at that time Herod the ruler heard about the fame of jesus and he said, this is john the baptist who has come back to life.
purplishh
Posted: Thursday, October 17, 2019 9:44:28 AM
Rank: Newbie

Joined: 7/1/2019
Posts: 43
Neurons: 182
leonAzul wrote:
Lotje1000 wrote:
I'm getting keepyy, keepyyy and ruddyy flashbacks.


Really? I was getting more of a https://youtu.be/FG1NrQYXjLU?t=5 vibe.

Whistle


the boat was far away from land a while before morning, tossed by waves. jesus went out towards his disciples walking on the water. he cried, dont be afraid, it is i, iam jesus. peter replied, if it is you, tell me to come to you. all right, come on. so Peter got out walking on the water to jesus. but when he noticed the strong wind, he was afraid and started to sink. how little faith he has.
purplishh
Posted: Thursday, October 17, 2019 9:47:12 AM
Rank: Newbie

Joined: 7/1/2019
Posts: 43
Neurons: 182
BobShilling wrote:
Lotje1000 wrote:
I'm getting keepyy, keepyyy and ruddyy flashbacks.


Those were the days,


some Pharisees asked, why do your disciples disobey the ancient jewish traditions, they ignore our ritual and ceremonial handwashing before eating.
jesus answered, why do you disobey god's commands and follow your own teachings. don't you know that anything that goes into the mouth goes into the stomach and then out of the body. but the things that come out of the mouth come from the heart, murder, adultery and other immoral things are what defile and make unclean.
purplishh
Posted: Thursday, October 17, 2019 9:49:30 AM
Rank: Newbie

Joined: 7/1/2019
Posts: 43
Neurons: 182
Romany wrote:

Due to my perigrinations around the most isolated regions of the world Billy Idol was one who slipped under my personal radar - finally discovered him in 2004 or thereabouts. But that's a song I'd never heard before so I kinda enjoyed the few minutes break watching it. Thanks! And yeah - most apt.

I have no idea but I reckon this one is a bot. Definitely not an English-speaking one, either. (Oh no! It's the Russians! Or, no, wait, the Ukranians? or Big Bubba in some cache.) If we had moderators they'd prolly shut it down but hey? in a way it's kinda cool to have an unresponsive poster on a thread no-one ever goes onto. Makes it a kind of Chat Room...as long as The Politicos don't invade it.

Anyhoo - TGIF - and have a great weekend - or at least a satisfying one. (Pissing down here and blustery winds...reckon it's a curling-up weekend for me - and all the books I've bought lately and haven't even had time to dip into. My stack of which now reaches the arm of my chair...about 3 ft. Any advances on a 3ft high stack of gonna-get-to-them-when-I-have-a-spare-moment books?) cheers, Rom.


from David to the time Israel were taken into exile in Babylon, the following ancestors are listed, David, Solomon, Rehoboam, Abijah, Asa, Jehoshaphat, Jehoram, Uzziah, Jotham, Ahaz, Hezekiah, Manasseh, Amon, Josiah, and Jehoiachin.
purplishh
Posted: Thursday, October 17, 2019 9:51:27 AM
Rank: Newbie

Joined: 7/1/2019
Posts: 43
Neurons: 182
Epiphileon wrote:
purplishh wrote:
jesus said, whoever shall do the will of my father which is in heaven, the same is my brother my sister and mother. how fortunate you are, your eyes see and your ears hear.

Well just think how weird it would be if we saw through our ears and heard through our eyes. I once watched a friend's voice travel through the air and felt the sound waves break around my nose and travel in my ear canals but it was still my ears that eventually heard what he'd said.


a canaanite woman begged jesus, o lord son of david, have mercy on me, my daughter is in a terrible condition, cruelly oppressed by demons.
jesus replied, i have been sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel. it isnt right to take the children's food and give it to dogs.
truth, lord, she answered, yet the dogs beneath eat the crumbs that fall.
jesus said, o woman great is your faitrh, your request is granted. and her daughter was healed right then.
leonAzul
Posted: Saturday, October 19, 2019 2:18:49 AM

Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 8/11/2011
Posts: 8,589
Neurons: 30,576
Location: Miami, Florida, United States
purplishh wrote:
leonAzul wrote:
Lotje1000 wrote:
I'm getting keepyy, keepyyy and ruddyy flashbacks.


Really? I was getting more of a https://youtu.be/FG1NrQYXjLU?t=5 vibe.

Whistle


the boat was far away from land a while before morning, tossed by waves. jesus went out towards his disciples walking on the water. he cried, dont be afraid, it is i, iam jesus. peter replied, if it is you, tell me to come to you. all right, come on. so Peter got out walking on the water to jesus. but when he noticed the strong wind, he was afraid and started to sink. how little faith he has.


They were tossing all morning, no mystery there!
Whistle
leonAzul
Posted: Saturday, October 19, 2019 2:26:19 AM

Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 8/11/2011
Posts: 8,589
Neurons: 30,576
Location: Miami, Florida, United States
purplishh wrote:


some Pharisees asked, why do your disciples disobey the ancient jewish traditions…



Speaking of which, why is Sukkot so exciting?

Because it's always in tents.

Whistle
Users browsing this topic
Guest


Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.