mailing list For webmasters
Welcome Guest
I Ching Options
Daemon
Posted: Monday, April 29, 2019 12:00:00 AM

Neurons: 100,695
I Ching

One of the Five Classics of Confucianism, the I Ching is an ancient Chinese text whose title means "Book of Changes." The main body of the work addresses the divinatory system used in the Zhou dynasty. A supplementary section of "commentaries," believed to date from the Warring States period, is a philosophical exposition that attempts to explain the world and its ethical principles by describing all nature and human endeavor in terms of the interaction of what two principles? More...
KSPavan
Posted: Monday, April 29, 2019 1:33:08 AM

Neurons: 4,809,980
Article of the Day
I Ching
One of the Five Classics of Confucianism, the I Ching is an ancient Chinese text whose title means "Book of Changes." The main body of the work addresses the divinatory system used in the Zhou dynasty. A supplementary section of "commentaries," believed to date from the Warring States period, is a philosophical exposition that attempts to explain the world and its ethical principles by describing all nature and human endeavor in terms of the interaction of what two principles.
Adyl Mouhei
Posted: Monday, April 29, 2019 5:00:57 AM

Neurons: 1,552,779
Daemon wrote:
I Ching

One of the Five Classics of Confucianism, the I Ching is an ancient Chinese text whose title means "Book of Changes." The main body of the work addresses the divinatory system used in the Zhou dynasty. A supplementary section of "commentaries," believed to date from the Warring States period, is a philosophical exposition that attempts to explain the world and its ethical principles by describing all nature and human endeavor in terms of the interaction of what two principles? More...