The Free Dictionary  
mailing list For webmasters
Welcome Guest Forum Search | Active Topics | Members

Mozart Week Options
Daemon
Posted: Sunday, January 27, 2019 12:00:00 AM

Neurons: 83,829
Mozart Week

Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart was born on January 27, 1756. Every January since 1956, his birthday has been celebrated by the people of Salzburg, Austria, where he was born, with a music festival devoted entirely to his works. The festival also prides itself on presenting many of his lesser known works, which are seldom performed elsewhere. Concerts are given in a number of sites associated with Mozart's life, including the Mozarteum Building, St. Peter's Church, the Salzburg Cathedral, and even Mozart's home. More...
KSPavan
Posted: Sunday, January 27, 2019 1:35:28 AM

Neurons: 3,365,458
Today's Holiday
Mozart Week
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart was born on January 27, 1756. Every January since 1956, his birthday has been celebrated by the people of Salzburg, Austria, where he was born, with a music festival devoted entirely to his works. The festival also prides itself on presenting many of his lesser known works, which are seldom performed elsewhere. Concerts are given in a number of sites associated with Mozart's life, including the Mozarteum Building, St. Peter's Church, the Salzburg Cathedral, and even Mozart's home.
Wilmar (USA)
Posted: Sunday, January 27, 2019 10:17:36 AM

Neurons: 779,453
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart was born on January 27, 1756. Every January since 1956, his birthday has been celebrated by the people of Salzburg, Austria, where he was born, with a music festival devoted entirely to his works. The festival also prides itself on presenting many of his lesser known works, which are seldom performed elsewhere. Concerts are given in a number of sites associated with Mozart's life, including the Mozarteum Building, St. Peter's Church, the Salzburg Cathedral, and even Mozart's home.

It seems to me that TFD needs to establish a daily publishing of "Events" separate from holidays. This is the 2nd time this week, I believe, if I remember correctly, when an event was labeled a holiday. Maybe it's just me...