mailing list For webmasters
Welcome Guest
Do you believe before life? Options
jacobusmaximus
Posted: Thursday, September 22, 2011 6:43:05 AM

Neurons: 619,708
On reflection, pedro, I feel sure there will be plenty of Bishops, not to mention Popes, in Hell already.
kitten
Posted: Thursday, September 22, 2011 7:07:48 AM

Neurons: 7,420
Teluu wrote:
Most religion believe after life, their literature says, when we die we will go to so called heaven or hell with that we should prepare. Why didn't we prepare and know before we came to this life?

I was taught that I was known whilst in the womb and before at least according to this scripture. If god is suppose to be omniscient as well as omnipotent then what applies in the book of Jeremiah I would think apply to all humans not just a select few. Surely not!!Speak to the hand Wouldn't that be favouritism????? Think Shhh Silenced

King James Bible--Jeremiah 1:5
Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.

http://bible.cc/jeremiah/1-5.htm <<<<< Please thank as it provides the verse from many bibles.

peace out, >^,,^<
almostfreebird
Posted: Thursday, September 22, 2011 11:24:59 AM

Neurons: 7,024
SilvatungdaViel wrote:
"So according to Dreamy's religious thinking, I must go to hell.

It's OK, I go to hell."

Hmm, ...have you by chance taken a moment to look around or read the news?

Thanks to you SilvatungdaViel, I lost one hundred points and got suspension.(^_^)

SilvatungdaViel
Posted: Thursday, September 22, 2011 3:33:07 PM

Neurons: 733
You have my deepest sympathy

Next time maybe you'll be careful what you ask for.

...and I never promised you a rose garden.

Drag0nspeaker
Posted: Thursday, October 6, 2011 5:03:31 PM

Neurons: 227,243
An amazing collection of opinions and beliefs!
By the time I was 15, my own recollection of things which I have never seen in this lifetime led me to believe I had lived before.
In the years since then I have met others who have similar memories, and have seen MANY documented instances of children who have memories of past lives, including names, places, dates they would have no other way of knowing.
I believe I am a spirit (I hesitate to use the word soul, as that has the implication of being something separate from me "You have to save your soul"). This body is what I am currently using to get around and communicate.
mauries
Posted: Thursday, October 13, 2011 5:17:50 AM

Neurons: 50
Do you mean from erection to ressurection?Dancing
claudineriddle
Posted: Tuesday, March 27, 2012 10:36:08 AM

Neurons: 30
Yes I Do believe in rebirth or memory of the previous birth.
jacobusmaximus
Posted: Tuesday, March 27, 2012 1:11:40 PM

claudineriddle wrote:
Yes I Do believe in rebirth or memory of the previous birth.

I do too. Jesus said 'Ye must be born again'. One must already be a Spiritual man (or woman)in order to seek and to receive Jesus into one's life. So the 'New Man', who is born again, will remember the old life that he has left behind, including the life(style) chosen at the age of reason. I do not believe that there is any other form of rebirth or new life.
Jeech
Posted: Thursday, March 29, 2012 8:05:09 PM

Neurons: 4,436
Yes, do too.

But I don't know why perhaps because it's beleived so in Islam. And if to rationise the beleif, my theory would be the energy exists in different shapes. So do I beleive in bilocation and multilocation having the same theory.
jacobusmaximus
Posted: Friday, March 30, 2012 2:58:09 AM

You might have something there, but consider this - all spiritual energy must conform to the shape of God if it is to live forever. So there is only one shape, one form of energy, that matters - God-shaped energy.
Ms. B. Have
Posted: Tuesday, April 10, 2012 4:46:33 AM

Neurons: 686
jacobusmaximus wrote:
You might have something there, but consider this - all spiritual energy must conform to the shape of God if it is to live forever. So there is only one shape, one form of energy, that matters - God-shaped energy.

Jacobusmaximus is right, he has truly a point here. It means a soul never can have a shape, form or energy that is not a God-shaped energy. Like its creator the soul is a time and shapeless thing that doesn't know a before- or afterlife. It is just there and will never get lost. The idea that a soul can separate itself from its creator and become something that is not "God-like" is an illusion, a misunderstanding of Gods creation, a cocky thought and blasphemy.
SilvatungdaViel
Posted: Tuesday, April 10, 2012 5:30:16 AM

Neurons: 733
QUOTE:

'Jacobusmaximus is right, he has truly a point here. It means a soul never can have a shape, form or energy that is not a God-shaped energy. Like its creator the soul is a time and shapeless thing that doesn't know a before- or afterlife. It is just there and will never get lost. The idea that a soul can separate itself from its creator and become something that is not "God-like" is an illusion, a misunderstanding of Gods creation, a cocky thought and blasphemy."

Please allow me to differ, dear sister, for the sake of sharing gnosis. I ascertained many years ago that, metaphorically speaking, that the soul indeed has a shape in the form of a serpent and why its place in the Garden of Eden where the story of the soul begins, and therefore, the axiom 'to be as wise as a serpent' means to have attained self-knowledge of the soul. On the physical plain it seemingly has mirrored itself in nature in the shape of Nessie of Loch Ness where its image implies that it undulates in an out of said lake that represents a series of physical deaths and rebirths such as the rite of baptism implies. In the middle east in such countries such as Iran the mythical feathered serpent is revered that implies that after going through the proper number of learning experiences and transformations through rebirths the cycles come to an end and feathers are grown in the shape of wings as it then ascends towards the heavens in a union with God perhaps in the form of a dragon. This same image can be found in the mythical Quetzecoatl of the Mayan culture.
Ms. B. Have
Posted: Tuesday, April 10, 2012 6:18:18 AM

Neurons: 686

I do not like to use these metaphors in a world where the light is still kept under the sheaf of grain, beloved brother. There not the snake in the light but only the projection of his shade is seen, turning wisdom into fear of the unknown.
dusty
Posted: Thursday, May 10, 2012 12:25:51 PM

Neurons: 5,765
I don't want to sound blasphemous or that I speak from anything but thinking about one possible way that seems to agree with scriptures and that this earth becomes Heaven, because I do believe each of us, as individuals has a soul. That we existed before this life and will continue to exist when each of our physical bodies dies.

I wish that since ancient times mankind kept a census. Maybe the numbers would add up, but I suppose we will never know for sure until we begin to remember everything. But it is a possibility that our souls are being "recycled" and that these bodies are not the first earthly hosts for us. That if we live in ways that prove we are worthy and responsible enough for our souls to again be hosted by a human being then we will. And eventually the only souls who deserve the privilege of human being as a host, will inhabit the human race. And those who don't, will inhabit hosts not human, but lower forms that cannot inflict the harm that misguided humans are capable of.

Would that not be Heaven? Knowing that as long as you continued to prove yourself responsible enough to care for all, we would come back as humans.

That loved ones who died, we will see again. That once those who do not understand the responsibilities that come with living life as a sacred human being are weeded out and after death so that their position on earth after it transitions into Heaven, they can longer cause harm for those who are responsible with what is sacred.

We only know how to utilize roughly 25% of our brain. Once the all living humans are only hosts to responsible souls we may learn to recall more of everything, so that when loved ones die, it truly is not a goodbye, just a see you soon, in every physical, spiritual, and intellectual sense (including literal) of the term "see you soon"

The veil is there to prevent those who would only live responsibly, if they knew of the reward.

I cannot say with any sort of authority that this is truth. But if it is, and at this time during these days your host for your soul is human, you have come a long way, and you are close, as the knowledge is all out there and humans can no longer use ignorance as excuse to to be granted "one more try as a human"

More than likely we are all already probates as the only one who was not, according to scriptures was Jesus. We have come so far, please learn to do the right thing, practice honesty. Because the earth will become Heaven, and you are going to be extremely pissed off living with a much lower host for your eternal soul's life.

Amen
Taliesin ap Elphin
Posted: Sunday, May 27, 2012 6:19:31 PM

Neurons: 106
dusty wrote:

I wish that since ancient times mankind kept a census. Maybe the numbers would add up, but I suppose we will never know for sure until we begin to remember everything. But it is a possibility that our souls are being "recycled" and that these bodies are not the first earthly hosts for us. That if we live in ways that prove we are worthy and responsible enough for our souls to again be hosted by a human being then we will. And eventually the only souls who deserve the privilege of human being as a host, will inhabit the human race. And those who don't, will inhabit hosts not human, but lower forms that cannot inflict the harm that misguided humans are capable of.

Alrighty -
1) Where are you getting your idea of souls being "recycled," besides yourself (and we humans know how flawed our thinking often is, especially when not based off of facts)?
2) You said "Would that not be Heaven? Knowing that as long as you continued to prove yourself responsible enough to care for all, we would come back as humans." Personally, I think that that would be terrible. I don't want to stay here. This earth is not my home. Heaven is being with my God. If my soul kept coming back in the form of another human, then why would it be wrong to murder me? My soul is simply going to be "recycled" in that case.
3) Scriptures tell us that "6 All of us have become like one who is unclean, and all our righteous acts are like filthy rags; we all shrivel up like a leaf, and like the wind our sins sweep us away." - Isaiah 64:6 If our ALL our righteous acts are still like filthy rags to God, then how could we even hope to come back as a "better person?" Think
dusty
Posted: Friday, June 1, 2012 11:26:28 PM

Neurons: 5,765
Taliesin, "recycled" was not good choice of words on my part. As recycled typically means a physical or chemical change taking place and the recycled material is turned into something else. A better way for me to use the term recycled, would have been the host or body we inhabit as our Soul's Earthly home. Our body is what gets recycled, but I do believe our individual Soul will inhabit another physically living body. I believe our individual Souls are bound here on Earth much longer than traditional religious beliefs as I do believe that once every Soul gets a legitimate chance to prove they understand the kind of behavior that is mandatory for all living human beings to live in Heaven, those who do prove they are willing, capable, and understand the system will be allowed another life as a human being without the fear and injustice that is caused today by humans who do not understand.

Where did I get these ideas from? It is nothing more than my current understanding of life, which comes from spending a large part of my lifetime trying to understand. This lifetime so far, being approximately 38 Gregorian calender years (a few ideas came to me while impounding a vehicle that was pulled over by State Troopers at 888 Garfield.)

I wasn't being clear, but to clarify I do not believe a Soul would come back as a human being if they committed murder, not the murder that we call a crime. As a very non-detailed explanation, I believe in a reincarnation of sorts for our individual Souls. The hierarchy of hosts for our Souls is exactly as they are named, or at least as they are known to exist taxonomically. Some persons think of it as a "race" because once our Souls inhabit a host animal with a brain, it is up to US to progress through the hierarchy of animals to eventually be an animal with a consciousness.

As I understand it, Homo sapians are the only animals to be born with a conscience, to be born with the consciousness that separates US from the rest of the animals. This separates US from the true animals who will not be held accountable for their actions.

Only once you have consciousness while inhabiting an earthly host, you will be held responsible for your actions. For example a the Soul of a shark would never be kicked down the hierarchy to a bacterial host for killing it's prey. Neither would the Soul of a cat be kicked down after physical Death, to a physical life with the host being at the bottom of the hierarchy such as bacteria, for simply acting as is in a cat's nature to do.

But certainly you have seen cats, who appear to shed the cold and uncaring, consciouslessness that must be a part of their behavior in order to survive in a wild world, where the graciousness of God does not exist. These are the Cats, that when fed will befriend the mouse and engage in a relationship that has the characteristics of our Loving God, who may very well be very much a LIVING GOD and if not as of yet, will soon be.

I would not expect such a wise GOD to open the metaphorical gate for a cat that did not understand the level of responsibility it took to be a part of THE LIVING HEAVEN. For you cannot "teach" a cat how not to kill. And only those that become consciously aware of their behavior will be allowed life as a living probationary being (a Human) who can be taught of God's Grace and the Ways of Heaven.

Many people do not appreciate my presence on some forums to the point where I feel I have had my life threatened. I believe it is right to not be afraid of those people as I feel I was promised to be allowed to return if my life is lived consciously. Consciously meaning responsible enough to Live among those LIFES of THE LIVING HEAVEN. I do not seek to confuse people in any way, I believe that those who labor to confuse others as apposed to labor so that others can understand, will not be allowed life as a human being in the Living Heaven. I can not to claim to have any more knowledge than anyone else for what I do not have proof of, these things I can only state as my beliefs. My viewpoints are not traditional and as a result I have faced much hostility, even from those affiliated with mainstream recognizable churches. And the only thing I can say to them is that I will not be swayed by anything they can afflict my life with, not any invasion of privacy, humiliation, and even a temporary Death. If I am to die standing up for those who are afflicted by mankind's misinterpretation of God's word, then that will be my temporary fate. But I believe that enough worldly facts are now known as facts that their ignorance will no longer be tolerated as an excuse to commit evil acts, which would include affliction of other human beings lives when they do no unjust things, for they are housing Souls who had at least at one point in time been consciously awake enough to be rewarded with a human body to host their Soul. I do not believe that government is in any way above the law.

Really the only thing I am trying to communicate is that if their Soul is currently housed in the body of a human being, they are at the final stages of "the race" and that during this age in these days is when everything we do really counts. This is the life that is the final test, and only those deemed worthy will ever be let into the Kingdom of Heaven, that exists as the LIVING HEAVEN, the one that has reached it's full potential, which is living life on this Earth, which is Heaven, as a Human Being.
Taliesin ap Elphin
Posted: Saturday, June 2, 2012 12:13:08 PM

Neurons: 106
An interesting belief, to say the least. I've often heard of beliefs similar to this, but never quite this variation. I cannot admit to knowing what God does with our souls immediately after death, but I know that I would like to think that He creates new ones with every birth, and does not "reuse" the soul. However, as previously stated, I cannot proclaim omniscience.