mailing list For webmasters
Welcome Guest
eat this to flatten your belly fast Options
srkdr68
Posted: Monday, July 25, 2011 4:16:57 AM

Neurons: 312
Eat This to Flatten Your Belly Fast
By RealAge

Zipping up your jeans with ease sure does help you feel skinny. And eating lots of these could help you keep more of that extra waistband room: beans.

That's because beans -- whether pinto, kidney, or black -- are an excellent source of soluble fiber. And in a recent 5-year study, eating lots of foods rich in this kind of fiber appeared to help fight belly fat.

intelfam
Posted: Monday, July 25, 2011 5:15:49 AM

Neurons: 3,284
srkdr68 wrote:
Eat This to Flatten Your Belly Fast
By RealAge

Zipping up your jeans with ease sure does help you feel skinny. And eating lots of these could help you keep more of that extra waistband room: beans.

That's because beans -- whether pinto, kidney, or black -- are an excellent source of soluble fiber. And in a recent 5-year study, eating lots of foods rich in this kind of fiber appeared to help fight belly fat.

There was another article last week about the lower incidence of diverticulitis in vegetarians and others who eat beans. srkdr68. I would lose weight because I'd be for ever chasing after friends who would leave the room in a stampede. Beans ferment well in my gut!
antonio
Posted: Monday, July 25, 2011 5:39:21 AM

Neurons: 2,110
I might need to eating beans coz my tummy is really big. I'm gonna observe and I let y'all know once intelfam posted is really true.
redgriffin
Posted: Monday, July 25, 2011 9:21:43 AM

Neurons: 160,127
To put the ad in plain language; What you need is a good cleansing.
Ray41
Posted: Monday, July 25, 2011 9:41:02 AM

Neurons: 45,980
The common name for beans is 'fart food'.Whistle

NB; not to be confused with fast food.
xsmith
Posted: Monday, July 25, 2011 10:18:03 AM

Neurons: 4,497
antonio wrote:
I might need to eating beans coz my tummy is really big. I'm gonna observe and I let y'all know once intelfam posted is really true.

High fiber foods like beans help to reduce waste products lingering in the large intestine. A large tummy is doubtlessly caused by fat, but fecal material stored in the large intestine will contribute to the increased size of the tummy.
redgriffin
Posted: Monday, July 25, 2011 10:55:12 AM

Neurons: 160,127
What you need is a good cleansing and stop eating at McDonald's.
almostfreebird
Posted: Monday, July 25, 2011 11:36:16 AM

Neurons: 7,024

Don't blame fat belly on McDonald's.
Just don't eat too much.

sisikou
Posted: Monday, July 25, 2011 12:33:02 PM

Neurons: 4,880
Really? I just bought a bottle of fried black beans.

I dare not finish the whole bottle in three days!
Ava
Posted: Monday, July 25, 2011 1:13:12 PM

Neurons: 157
The "fermenting" in the gut problem can be mitigated by eating citrus with the beans. Try cooking some pinto beans, then adding salt and chopped onion and squeezing lime juice over all. Yum!
You also have to increase your intake of water when you are eating lots of high fiber foods.
Aid-e
Posted: Monday, July 25, 2011 1:37:24 PM

Neurons: 1,797
Speak to the hand I guess it may depend the way beans are prepared, here in Mx, we eat a lot of beans, and (without offending) there´s a bunch of fat people !
I love beans, and I´m skinny....Think
blue2
Posted: Monday, July 25, 2011 2:11:10 PM

Neurons: 23,044
Aid-e wrote:
Speak to the hand I guess it may depend the way beans are prepared, here in Mx, we eat a lot of beans, and (without offending) there´s a bunch of fat people !
I love beans, and I´m skinny....Think

Of course there are other factors involved! For instance, how much you eat and what you eat with it. Beans are a good part of a healthy diet. You can't just eat whatever and some beans and think you'll get slim. If you have a bowl of beans and one (or two or three) slices of bread, some cheese and maybe sausages it is a fattening dinner. It also depends on what beans you are eating and how they are cooked.

Did you know that the traditional dish of Greece is not mousaka, but beans. A traditional Greek diet has some sort of beans at least twice a week.

You also have to consider your metabolism and how much exercise you get.

One way you might avoid the amount of gas you get is changing the water when soaking them. I will also change the water after they have boiled a bit.
Aid-e
Posted: Monday, July 25, 2011 2:28:38 PM

Neurons: 1,797
You got me blue2, is not only the food, I enjoy too much eating, in addition I exercise every morning, swim twice a week and drink a lot of water, (still hungry!) anyway, we´re all different but still in the same earth.
Thanks.
HarveySmith
Posted: Wednesday, November 16, 2011 12:48:38 AM

Neurons: 30
Add fiber to your diet and cut down your intake of the bad carbs. Foods such as white bread, pastas, potatoes, and white rice should be limited. Eat brown rice and whole wheat bread instead. To get that needed fibers increase your intake of fresh fruits and vegetables.
nicolmiller
Posted: Thursday, December 27, 2012 12:52:51 AM

Neurons: 3
Fiber also help in reducing cholesterol in the blood and our risk for heart disease. High-fiber foods helps you stay fuller longer. Fiber rich foods are usually lower in calories and helpful for our health.
Some top fiber-rich foods:
Apple
Raspberries
Green beans
Sweet potato
Chickpeas
Pumpkin
Tovarish
Posted: Thursday, December 27, 2012 1:53:35 AM

Neurons: 39,933
Japanese underwear company in the news this week, producing a range of odour eating underpants.

Could be on an aisle that sells beans?