mailing list For webmasters
Welcome Guest
Trump Wants Extreme Vetting of Muslim Immigrants Options
Hope123
Posted: Sunday, August 21, 2016 3:06:40 PM

Neurons: 55,571
Donald Trump is calling for extreme vetting of Muslim immigrants to see if they have American values of religious freedom, gender equality, and gay rights. See what you think of this minute or so video. There was more really great 'stuff' but I can't see that video in my location to post it. (I saw that one on Facebook.)

https://youtu.be/ZblpPU0HLac

Blaidd-Drwg
Posted: Sunday, August 21, 2016 3:28:40 PM

Neurons: 495,946
This is the current vetting process for all immigrants.
https://www.whitehouse.gov/blog/2015/11/20/infographic-screening-process-refugee-entry-united-states

Here it is in the Reader's Digest version.
http://www.npr.org/2015/11/17/456395388/paris-attacks-ignite-debate-over-u-s-refugee-policy

It's 18 to 24 months before possible immigrants are even able to enter the US in order to qualify to try to complete the process.

Once again the Tea-publi-cons are spreading FUD and stirring their constituents into a frothing frenzy over sound bites that have been disproven time and time again.
Hope123
Posted: Sunday, August 21, 2016 4:23:38 PM

Neurons: 55,571
Progpen, I know. I just thought it was ironical and hilarious the answers these supporters were giving. They wouldn't pass the test themselves.

Trump is only saying this now because he is trying to do damage control from what he has said up till now. ETA - The one guy with the tee shirt didn't even get the irony. This is similar to what I said in another thread, that they all complain that Hillary lies, but I never have heard anything by his supporters that Trump lies much, much more. They don't see the comparison or the dichotomy. Or just ignore it.
Chazlee
Posted: Sunday, August 21, 2016 5:07:29 PM

Neurons: 4,214
Trump's supporters know that they like Trump, and that is all that they know. Yet, what can/should we expect when the great jackass himself knows only that he would be a great president, and that is all he knows?

It is not even funny anymore to see these morons walking around and continuing to publicly support Trump for no other reason than he wants to "Make America Great Again." Actually, it is just sad, and more than a little embarrassing to America.

Trump's campaign is disintegrating before our eyes, and the media continues to treat him and his idiot followers as if they actually have a chance at winning, which they do not. Many Republicans have already come to realize that Trump has single-handedly ruined their chances of getting one of their own to become president. While Americans may not like Hillary, they hate Trump. There is simply nothing to like about this man. There is simply no reason to vote for him.

Several months ago, when he was still getting his feet wet in the political process, Trump read a poem. While I was familiar with the poem, when I first heard him read it I thought: Why is he reading that poem? What message is he trying to tell us? Is he talking about himself? What is the point of Trump reading that poem?

This many months later I think, at least to me, the reason is clear. Trump was warning the American people about who he was. It is too bad that so many people did not listen to his warning.

Peace. (The poem is below).

On her way to work one morning
Down the path along side the lake
A tender hearted woman saw a poor half frozen snake
His pretty colored skin had been all frosted with the dew
"Oh well," she cried, "I'll take you in and I'll take care of you"
"Take me in oh tender woman
Take me in, for heaven's sake
Take me in oh tender woman, " sighed the snake

She wrapped him up all cozy in a curvature of silk
And then laid him by the fireside with some honey and some milk
Now she hurried home from work that night as soon as she arrived
She found that pretty snake she'd taking in had been revived
"Take me in, oh tender woman

Now she clutched him to her bosom, "You're so beautiful," she cried
"But if I hadn't brought you in by now you might have died"
Now she stroked his pretty skin and then she kissed and held him tight
But instead of saying thanks, that snake gave her a vicious bite

"I saved you," cried that woman
"And you've bit me even, why?
You know your bite is poisonous and now I'm going to die"
"Oh shut up, silly woman," said the reptile with a grin
"You knew damn well I was a snake before you took me in
Take me in oh tender woman, " sighed the snake.

http://www.businessinsider.com/donald-trump-snake-poem-2016-1
keangal
Posted: Sunday, August 21, 2016 6:29:55 PM

Neurons: 338,306
His stupidity shows more and more every day.
Blaidd-Drwg
Posted: Sunday, August 21, 2016 6:39:48 PM

Neurons: 495,946
Immigration reform is quite simply another weapon that the Tea-publi-cons use against the rest of the country. Even when they have the House and Senate, they don't actually do anything, because if they did they would lose that golden goose. Immigration is just more red meat for their base. When they talk, it doesn't actually mean anything, it just gets their base snarling and foaming at the mouth. Oh, and the money falls out of their wallets and into the Tea-publi-con's campaign chest. Very Pavlovian.
Yarin
Posted: Sunday, August 21, 2016 6:47:11 PM

Neurons: 2,482
Politicians are just a bunch of crooks.
Axel Bear
Posted: Sunday, August 21, 2016 7:02:25 PM

Neurons: 22,403

Hope123 wrote:
Donald Trump is calling for extreme vetting of Muslim immigrants to see if they have American values of religious freedom, gender equality, and gay rights...

If the same vetting was applied to all USA citizen (and the failures deported) then the country would be quite empty.

Drag0nspeaker
Posted: Monday, August 22, 2016 4:16:22 AM

Neurons: 230,637
Axel Bear wrote:
If the same vetting was applied to all USA citizen (and the failures deported) then the country would be quite empty.

If the same criteria were applied to politicians before they were allowed to speak, the country would be a lot quieter.
popcorn1001
Posted: Sunday, September 25, 2016 6:47:25 PM

Neurons: 77
interesting.