mailing list For webmasters
Welcome Guest
What do you think about the internet dating websites? Options
JPK
Posted: Saturday, July 31, 2010 7:09:43 PM

Neurons: 1,998
I may be biased because I have had a computer in my house since I was 3, so it's like second nature to me. I see Internet dating sites as just another option to try to find your perfect match, and it does not necessarily replace the more traditional way of going out and socializing. I don't think those who use them are losers, and it definitely opens possibilities for people who are shy or socially awkward. Those people need love, too!

I've only recently tried dating sites (OKCupid), but I haven't had any luck yet. I have however met several friends through messageboards, and had a relationship with a friend of a friend I had met on a messageboard. I was not even specifically looking for a love partner, it just kind of happened that way, and if I had to do it all over, I would.

As a side note, I also want to applaud the furniture-dating story. So funny! Dancing
peterhewett
Posted: Saturday, July 31, 2010 9:32:45 PM

Neurons: 3,698
KM asked:

Come on now Peter...make up your mind...are we sheep or dogs?

peter says:

Ha... now you are getting paranoid... I did not have the gang of three in mind at all...ha ha .

Ahem, come to think of it the way you three snap at heels perhaps that is fitting...but no sheep is better, since they, and you three have no bite!
kisholoy mukherjee
Posted: Sunday, August 1, 2010 1:04:05 AM

Neurons: 7,777
Some variety is good for health Peter. For you too!

p.s:: An off topic question: what is meant by 'ha'? I have seen this being used often at the beginning of a sentence just as Peter did. What does this exclamation mean?
AnthA1G
Posted: Sunday, August 1, 2010 1:46:14 AM

Neurons: 3,432