The Free Dictionary  
mailing list For webmasters
Welcome Guest Forum Search | Active Topics | Members

An impressive woman Options
Drag0nspeaker
Posted: Wednesday, November 2, 2016 12:18:35 PM

Neurons: 219,762
This is actually an ad for whisky - but the content is great.

Mairi is quite the actress and the quality of the video (made on site in Glen Coe) is superb.
I hope this FB copy does it justice.

Blenders' Batch
Peter O'Connor - Dundalk
Posted: Wednesday, November 2, 2016 2:27:38 PM

Neurons: 830,828
I quite like impressive women.We need more. And FAR less 'perfect wives'.
Hope123
Posted: Wednesday, November 2, 2016 3:06:16 PM

Neurons: 52,448
Excellent, Drago. Yes, we need to spread the word of this young lady! (not necesarily about the whisky Anxious )

Fortunately, I had a grade thirteen English teacher years ago who told my mother (who told me) that I could be and do anything I set my mind to. And I believed it. I wrote him many years later to thank him for steering me in the right direction and giving me confidence to be myself. He was a great man and a great teacher who was well respected. Teachers can have a big influence on their students for good - or unfortunately for bad as well.

(A shameless plug - This very morning my doctor gave me a nice compliment. He said he admired me for all the adversities I have had to face, how I handled it, and that I never gave up till I found answers many, many years later. He said I am a strong woman. I didn't need him to tell me that, but it was nice to hear it.)

So let's teach both our young men and young women this message on the video. I think it is being heard more and more often. I know my grans learned this message early.

The video I saw on FB was of good quality. Edited - you made me curious enough to do some research about Gle Coe. The countryside looks beautiful.

[image not available]