The Free Dictionary  
mailing list For webmasters
Welcome Guest Forum Search | Active Topics | Members

A Bike Ride Across Europe's Breathtaking Mountainscapes Options
Hope123
Posted: Friday, September 16, 2016 10:47:17 AM

Neurons: 52,063
http://www.anothermag.com/art-photography/8997/a-bike-ride-across-europes-breathtaking-mountainscapes

This is an interesting art and photography website.

A Bike Ride Across Europe's Breathtaking Mountainscapes
— August 29, 2016 —

A cyclist turned photographer, Michael Blann.

It is interesting to see the trails from above. I'd love to see the mountains of Europe - maybe combine it with my imaginary trip to Scotland. I've never been across "the big water".

I wanted to resize the second to last pic and post it, but the Resize on Photobucket is hung up and I can't get it to stop.
Gary98
Posted: Friday, September 16, 2016 2:31:12 PM

Neurons: 5,131,998
A car ride should be much better, at least a motorbike ride unless your better half really annoys you, and you have to release all those steam and scatter them over Europe.
ellana
Posted: Saturday, September 17, 2016 2:34:13 AM

Neurons: 127,308
I live in the Maritime Alps in the south of France and I hike regularly, once or twice weekly. There are multiple trails of varying degrees of difficulty and one is never disappointed. It's utterly gorgeous.

We sometimes see some all terrain bikers... The trails are very rocky and sinuous so it's got to be a challenge!
Hope123
Posted: Saturday, September 17, 2016 11:22:28 AM

Neurons: 52,063
Gary, yeah, it would be a car ride for me. No motorbikes! I don't even like twisting roads except to look at pix. ;)

Ellana, I love the mountains and hiked them near Guadalajara and Puerto Vallarta in Mexico, although the ones I hiked were not that high.

The ones in Vancouver are quite majestic and we took the cable car to the top there.

You are so lucky to live there. If you have any pics and have a way to post them, I'd love to see them.

I'm afraid that now we're down to photos and travel documentaries before the fireplace. ;)