The Free Dictionary  
mailing list For webmasters
Welcome Guest Forum Search | Active Topics | Members

Thank you Options
pljames
Posted: Sunday, August 7, 2016 10:21:16 AM

Neurons: 15,207
My friends,
Thank you for being patience with me, to learn how to write English. I now have a problem I need help with. I love the English language, but my problem is I am a sentence maker. I have judged others about the way they create there sentences and it is growing on me. What can I do with this problem? Curious-Paul
Chazlee
Posted: Sunday, August 7, 2016 1:33:52 PM

Neurons: 4,214
pljames wrote:
My friends,
Thank you for being patience with me, to learn how to write English. I now have a problem I need help with. I love the English language, but my problem is I am a sentence maker. I have judged others about the way they create there sentences and it is growing on me. What can I do with this problem? Curious-Paul

Hi Paul,

I am a little bit confused by what you are asking. What do you mean by "I have judged others about the way they create there sentences and it is growing on me?" Does "it is growing on me" mean that you are troubled that you have judged other people's writing ability?

Also, I don't know what you mean when you write "I love the English language, but my problem is I am a sentence maker."

What do you mean by "but my problem is I am a sentence maker?"

While I really would like to help you with a problem you may be having, I am not sure I understand your meaning.

Peace to you.