mailing list For webmasters
Welcome Guest
Criminal Justice Degree Options
Penz
Posted: Monday, April 5, 2021 6:24:50 AM

Neurons: 1,699
I've been watching Justice League in which Flash wanted to study criminal justice as major.
The foundation behind this decision has been the thirst to prove his father innocent of the crime which he hadn't actually committed.

However, When I looked this term up, It sounds as though it relates to the hearing of crime and yadayada...

Does Criminal Justice help to release prisoner. Or to prosecute them and help sentencing them to prisons?
Sarrriesfan
Posted: Monday, April 5, 2021 8:29:13 AM

Neurons: 15,972
Penz wrote:
I've been watching Justice League in which Flash wanted to study criminal justice as major.
The foundation behind this decision has been the thirst to prove his father innocent of the crime which he hadn't actually committed.

However, When I looked this term up, It sounds as though it relates to the hearing of crime and yadayada...

Does Criminal Justice help to release prisoner. Or to prosecute them and help sentencing them to prisons?

Barry is hoping to study criminal justice as a major and to find some technical reason why his father should be released from jail, a loophole a missed piece of evidence, something. His plan is to study the case files of his mothers murder to find that inconsistency that will free his father.
Of course this isn’t clear in the film, it’s part of the story of the Flash that many comic book fans know already.