mailing list For webmasters
Welcome Guest
The Funny Psychology Of Why We Love The Taste Of Coffee Options
Daemon
Posted: Wednesday, November 28, 2018 5:00:00 AM

Neurons: 98,790
The Funny Psychology Of Why We Love The Taste Of Coffee

If you're a coffee lover, you know that drinking coffee is a complex and nuanced experience—there's the rich aroma, the comforting warmth, and the loveliness of the ritual of sitting down with a fresh cup. But if you focus on the actual taste of coffee on ... More...
Ashwin Vemuri
Posted: Monday, May 4, 2020 12:16:06 PM

Neurons: 746,790
Nice
Ajike Omooba
Posted: Thursday, July 9, 2020 9:42:52 PM

Neurons: 308,726
People with genes indicating high sensitivity to quinine and propylthiouracil tended to drink less coffee on average.
ProfSMB
Posted: Saturday, January 30, 2021 8:40:01 PM

Neurons: 22,898
Yes, I must admit that I really like black coffee --- yes, several times a day -- the KICK gets and keeps me going! In any case, I would like to share something that I discovered online.

About six months ago, I learned a nice trick to cut the bitterness when it is a bit too much! Just throw in a pinch or two of plain table salt -- YES! Just put a little salt -- in your hot coffee, stir, and Voilà ... the salt mellows out the bitterness (not all but a significant amount).

Each person has to test this and see how much salt they need to make THEIR coffee taste just right! So experiment and see how much salt you need to use! This is all true! If you do not believe me, look it up on the Internet! Hmmm.. a nice hot cup of coffee! ☕ Enjoy! ☕ 👍😊

P.S. It you try this, please — come back here and let me know about your experience! Deal? Deal! Bye for now! 🙋🏻‍♀️