mailing list For webmasters
Welcome Guest
I Wonder Options
FounDit
Posted: Sunday, November 8, 2020 11:41:55 AM

Neurons: 69,796
Of course, Trump is still the President until Jan, 20, 2021. Until all the valid votes are counted, and the Electoral College votes, we won't officially know who the President will be.

But if it turns out to be Biden and Harris, I wonder if we Trump supporters will be able to burn down buildings in peaceful protests, attack and kill cops in protest, dox supporters of Biden and threaten them with violence? Will we be able to denigrate, insult, and smear their names and reputations? Will we be able to generate false narratives about Russian helping Biden to win the election? How about a two-year investigation to see if that's true? And maybe we can even put some of his advisors in jail.
I wonder...Think
towan52
Posted: Sunday, November 8, 2020 12:02:00 PM

Neurons: 228,301
Well They've had plenty of practice!
etrusca
Posted: Sunday, November 8, 2020 12:23:12 PM

Neurons: 85,268
Hi Foundit, I'm Italian and sometime I can't understand the real meaning of some posts, so for this reason I have to ask to you if you are unsatisfied with the election results. I ask because this elections interested me very much and I would like to know what US people think. I know there are the media, but sometime I have found more esplicative answers in this forum.
Blaidd-Drwg
Posted: Sunday, November 8, 2020 2:53:58 PM

Neurons: 495,481
FounDit wrote:
[color=blue]I wonder if we Trump supporters will be able to burn down buildings in peaceful protests, attack and kill cops in protest, dox supporters of Biden and threaten them with violence? Will we be able to denigrate, insult, and smear their names and reputations? Will we be able to generate false narratives about Russian helping Biden to win the election? How about a two-year investigation to see if that's true? And maybe we can even put some of his advisors in jail.

Your people have been doing this for years, what's stopping you now? I would add the mass murder and other gun violence as well, just to be accurate. Oh, and let's not forget that Obama had an average of 400 death threats a day while in office.
jj.smith
Posted: Sunday, November 8, 2020 3:31:35 PM

Neurons: 25,888
Blaidd-Drwg wrote:
FounDit wrote:
I wonder if we Trump supporters will be able to burn down buildings in peaceful protests, attack and kill cops in protest, dox supporters of Biden and threaten them with violence? Will we be able to denigrate, insult, and smear their names and reputations? Will we be able to generate false narratives about Russian helping Biden to win the election? How about a two-year investigation to see if that's true? And maybe we can even put some of his advisors in jail.

Your people have been doing this for years, what's stopping you now? I would add the mass murder and other gun violence as well, just to be accurate. Oh, and let's not forget that Obama had an average of 400 death threats a day while in office.

Oh, and let's not forget that they brought semi automatic rifles to polling places! It must be a new way to fill out a ballot!

Armed men arrested in Philadelphia may have believed fake ballots were being counted, Philadelphia DA Office says
Updated 12:20 PM ET, Sat November 7, 2020

https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/07/us/pennsylvania-convention-center-arrests/index.html

They brought 160 rounds of ammo with them. I guess they wanted their vote to count more than once!
Hope123
Posted: Sunday, November 8, 2020 3:44:10 PM

Neurons: 55,556
I wonder if FounDit sees the irony of his complaints for four years that even though Hillary conceded immediately and gracefully, his talking point was that Democrats were still fighting the 2016 election for four years - when right now Trump is trying to pull a coup right out in the open.

But when that fails, I wonder what exactly Trump will do in next three months to leave a scorched earth policy worse than what he has done so far.

I wonder and hope it is not too late for proper Covid intervention to get the virus under control so lives can be saved. (Canada and Mexico would like to open their borders to tourists again sooner rather than later. We like their money.)

I wonder if they will ever be able to find the parents of at least 500 children they so carelessly separated.

I wonder if America can ever get rid of the whites feeling they are losing their country so that white supremacy ideology can be conquered. Not likely for several generations when 70 million people voted for one.

I too wonder what Trump supporters who have been illegally intimidating voters and election workers who are counting the vote will do when it turns out Trump loses

I wonder if America can ever get its world reputation back now that the world has been told who half the people are.

I wonder if two Democrat Georgia senators can be elected to probably tie the senate.

I wonder if Joe Biden who has friends in the senate on both sides of the aisle, where senators from both parties have become increasingly frustrated with not getting anything done because of McConnell, can actually start to unite the senate and a broken bitter country. It would be nice for the country and the American people if he can after four years of deliberate divisiveness. It will be hard. An American said their Trump supporter neighbours had distanced themselves from them as they were for Biden. But after the election the Biden supporters invited the Trump supporters to join them at their bonfire to try to heal, but the invitation was declined. Let's hope it was just too soon.

I wonder what will happen in 2022.

I certainly hope Trump's coup fails and it should unless the Republican governors are complicit and change the electoral votes through some other weird American government law or the judges ruling on his cases are those he appointed. After openly trying to suppress the vote and stop the count, he is calling fraud with no proof just as he always does when losing. An interview with head poll guy at PA polls said they have cameras all over the place and objective international watchers said there is no fraud. Maybe they should have stopped the count exactly when Trump called for it because he was already losing then. His aides had to point that out to him

Only time will tell.

But right now I am happy to live in the present having enjoyed the best two politcal speeches ever, the fireworks, the decency and love on the stage last night, and the happiness of Americans and countries all around the whole world shown by the dancing in the streets and the ringing of bells.

Hope123
Posted: Sunday, November 8, 2020 4:21:05 PM

To answer the incorrect and unsubstantiated implication that it is the Left that has been creating the violence in America, the # 1 Think Tank in the US, CSIS says this:

This section analyzes the data in two parts: terrorist incidents and fatalities. The data show three notable trends. First, right-wing attacks and plots accounted for the majority of all terrorist incidents in the United States since 1994. In particular, they made up a large percentage of incidents in the 1990s and 2010s. Second, the total number of right-wing attacks and plots has grown substantially during the past six years. In 2019, for example, right-wing extremists perpetrated nearly two-thirds of the terrorist attacks and plots in the United States, and they committed over 90 percent of the attacks and plots between January 1 and May 8, 2020. Third, although religious extremists were responsible for the most fatalities because of the 9/11 attacks, right-wing perpetrators were responsible for more than half of all annual fatalities in 14 of the 21 years during which fatal attacks occurred.

https://www.csis.org/analysis/escalating-terrorism-problem-united-states

Lots more sources saying the same thing..

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/oct/22/white-supremacists-rightwing-domestic-terror-2020

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/09/04/white-supremacists-terror-threat-dhs-409236

Canada has identified an increase in White Supremacist groups in the recent past, many of whom have US connections. They try to keep up and keep them under surveillance.

Hope123
Posted: Sunday, November 8, 2020 4:35:11 PM

https://www.csis.org/analysis/war-comes-home-evolution-domestic-terrorism-united-states

In October 2020, the FBI arrested Adam Fox, Barry Croft, and several other accomplices in a plot to kidnap and potentially execute Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer. Members of this network, which had ties to militias in Michigan and other states, referred to Governor Whitmer as a “tyrant” and claimed that she had “uncontrolled power right now.”1They also discussed kidnapping Virginia Governor Ralph Northam, in part because of his lockdown orders to slow the spread of Covid-19.2...Based on the data, this analysis has several findings, which are discussed at greater length later in this assessment.

First, white supremacists and other like-minded extremists conducted 67 percent of terrorist plots and attacks in the United States in 2020.

They used vehicles, explosives, and firearms as their predominant weapons and targeted demonstrators and other individuals because of their racial, ethnic, religious, or political makeup—such as African Americans, immigrants, Muslims, and Jews. Second, there was a rise in the number of anarchist, anti-fascist, and other like-minded attacks and plots in 2020 compared to previous years, which comprised 20 percent of terrorist incidents (an increase from 8 percent in 2019). These types of extremists used explosives and incendiaries in the majority of attacks, followed by firearms. They also targeted police, military, and government personnel and facilities. Third, far-left and far-right violence was deeply intertwined—creating a classic “security dilemma.”6 Since it is difficult to distinguish between offensive and defensive weapons, armed individuals from various sides reacted to each other during protests and riots, and each side’s efforts to protect itself and acquire weapons generally threatened others.

jj.smith
Posted: Sunday, November 8, 2020 4:35:52 PM

Neurons: 25,888
Hope123 wrote:
I wonder if America can ever get its world reputation back now that the world has been told who half the people are.

Oh, the World knows who the US is already.

Here's just a couple examples that barely scratch the surface.

There was the 1953 overthrow of Iran's president Mosaddegh.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1953_Iranian_coup_d'%C3%A9tat

There was Nixon and Kissinger's support of the coup in Chile to install Augusto Pinochet who's dictatorial regime was responsible for the "disappearance" of thousands of Chilean opposition members.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/aug/14/where-are-they-families-search-for-chile-disappeared-prisoners

Kissinger is considered an international war criminal by several countries.

Read Howard Zinn's "A People's History of the United States for other bits of history some would rather forget.

https://www.amazon.com/Peoples-History-United-States/dp/0062397346/

Oh, let's not forget Iraq and the fictitious WMD, the secret prisons and widespread torture, or "enhanced interrogation" methods aka Cheney's venture to the "dark side." Oh, the US installed Saddam Hussein. Now there's irony!

But, God Bless America!

...just don't look at the dirt that's been swept under the carpet.
whatson
Posted: Monday, November 9, 2020 8:28:05 PM

Neurons: 3,999
Hope123
Posted: Monday, November 9, 2020 10:04:49 PM

Y'all I am a little concerned about Biden's coronavirus task force. He doesn't have a single family member on it, just a bunch of doctors.
Blaidd-Drwg
Posted: Tuesday, November 10, 2020 2:06:07 AM

Hope123 wrote:
Y'all I am a little concerned about Biden's coronavirus task force. He doesn't have a single family member on it, just a bunch of doctors.

Thank you, Hope. I needed a good chuckle this morning.
Hope123
Posted: Tuesday, November 10, 2020 9:23:41 PM

Here's another for tomorrow, BD.

Has someone told trump that if he gives a concession speech it will get the highest TV ratings of any single event in all of history?
Blaidd-Drwg
Posted: Wednesday, November 11, 2020 6:02:48 AM

Hope123 wrote:
Here's another for tomorrow, BD.

Has someone told trump that if he gives a concession speech it will get the highest TV ratings of any single event in all of history?

Don't stop! You're on a roll. Applause Applause Applause
Hope123
Posted: Thursday, November 12, 2020 9:04:30 PM

Just found out that SMH stands for 'shaking my head', not 'sex might help'.

Who knew...
Drag0nspeaker
Posted: Sunday, November 22, 2020 5:09:32 AM

Neurons: 230,526
Just for fun. I have a feeling that this site is authored in South Africa.

Disclaimer:- News Bulleting is a satire news and humor website. All references, names and marks or institutions in this website are used as contextual elements, like in any novel or science-fiction story. . .
We're constantly looking to bring you the news as you want it. Life can be tough, so you need laughter to keep you going.

Anger-filled Donald Trump Has Listed the White House on Airbnb

According to a spokesperson for the Trump administration, listing the property on Airbnb is the best and wisest move the outgoing President could make. . .
The spokesperson also mentions that listing the White House on Airbnb is a way for Donald Trump to generate some passive income . . .

. . . sources close to the 45th President of the USA say that it is the intention of Mr Trump to frustrate Joe Bidden when he resumes office in January.
"I heard him in conversation say that he would keep the login details of the listing after leaving office. He would then be accepting bookings so that people will keep going to the White House with their booking details."
Hope123
Posted: Sunday, November 22, 2020 11:34:00 AM

Drago, hope they didn't give Trump any more weird ideas! Whistle
Romany
Posted: Sunday, November 22, 2020 12:10:46 PM

Neurons: 58,226

Well I think that actually now's a time to give him a few ideas about what to do with himself once his Twitter account is taken away from him.

The idea of opening a Trump-chain of Airbnbs across Africa could take his mind off things; and could take him so much longer to obsess about than trying to build a wall around the USA!

And as no-one left in Government knows that Africa is actually a continent and not a country: Jared the Peacemaker could head it up; Ivanka could design a whole line of Trump Bnb apparel; and the man who reassures us that all his generals are constantly astonished and humbled by his acumen in warfare & diplomacy, could try to screw every one of the +- 54 shithole countries on the continent one by one, yeah?

It would keep him busy till he shuffles off his mortal coil. Which would probably happen at the direction of one of those shithole presidents.Whistle