The Free Dictionary  
mailing list For webmasters
Welcome Guest Forum Search | Active Topics | Members

tell about the son of 'man?' Options
indelight
Posted: Thursday, February 6, 2020 7:16:14 AM

Neurons: 107
jesus came from Nazareth and was baptized by John in the Jordan river. coming out of the water, John saw the Spirit in the form of a dove? coming on jesus.
then the Spirit sent jesus in the Desert? forty days he was with the wild animalsDrool
indelight
Posted: Thursday, February 6, 2020 7:18:48 AM

jesus said to his disciples, we must go on to the villages round here, i have to preach in them also, for that is why i came

on the Sabbath jesus went to the synagogue. everyone was amazed at him. suddenly a man with an evil spirit entered and yelled, jesus, i know who you are. jesus told the demon, quiet and come out. he would not let the demons say anything because they new who he was.
indelight
Posted: Thursday, February 6, 2020 7:20:25 AM

jesus said to the paralized man, get up and pick up your mat. at once the man got up and quickly picked up his mat.
indelight
Posted: Thursday, February 6, 2020 7:23:03 AM

a leper came to jesus beseeching, if you will you can make me clean. jesus said, i will be clean. at once the man was healed.
indelight
Posted: Thursday, February 6, 2020 7:25:15 AM

soon a terrible storm arose. jesus was asleep at the back of the boat. the disciples woke him, teacher dont you care we are about to drown. then he rebuked the wind and the wind ceased. have you still no faith?, he said to them
whatson
Posted: Thursday, February 6, 2020 3:29:40 PM

Neurons: 3,475
hi indelight,

i noticed you were starting the process of gradually unburdening yourself
of the usage of capital letters. you finally succeeded. congratulations!

where are you from? the prefix inde suggests several possibilities:
slovakia
where inde means elsewhere
belgium or germany
where there is a little river these two share
or are you franco-indian
l'inde

hope you'll find time to help my curious self

indelight
Posted: Tuesday, February 18, 2020 8:52:38 AM

the Pharisees asked jesus, why do your disciples eat without washing their hands according to the tradition.
jesus answered, whatever enters a man from outside doesnt defile him, since it enters his stomach. but that which some out of the heart, from within?, defile the man
indelight
Posted: Tuesday, February 18, 2020 9:22:14 AM

whatson wrote:
hi indelight,

slovakia
belgium or germany
or are you franco-indian
l'inde

there was a woman in the crowd crowding aroud jesus, she has heard about his wonderful miracles. saying to herself, if only i touch him i shall be restored to health. and sure enough she got well as soon as she touched his garment. jesus realized at once that power was gone out of him, he said to her, your confidence in me has made you well, go in peace.

how can jesus do all this, and the power to work these miracles?
jacobusmaximus
Posted: Tuesday, February 18, 2020 10:08:28 AM

Neurons: 588,646
Welcome to the Forum indelight. I hope you will receive positive and helpful tuition about grammar so that your posts are taken seriously by other members.
When quoting Scripture you should always give references such as Book of the Bible, Chapter and Verse. Also you must make an effort to accurately quote the passages. What you have submitted is inaccurate and misleading.
Your concluding question clearly shows you don’t know Jesus. Please study the Scriptures and don’t quote them until you believe in them. Jesus is the Son of God and he had miraculous powers
Lotje1000
Posted: Wednesday, February 19, 2020 3:34:08 AM

Neurons: 645,914
Not sure if there's a point in replying. This reminds me an awful lot of the keepyy/keepyyy bots in this subforum.
indelight
Posted: Friday, March 6, 2020 10:54:49 AM

jesus was rejected by the jewish leaders. he said to the multitude, if anyone would come after me and follow me, he must forget self. for whoever loses his life for me will save it. do you gain anything if you win the whole world and forfeit your soul?
indelight
Posted: Friday, March 6, 2020 11:02:08 AM

Lotje1000 wrote:
Not sure if there's a point in replying. This reminds me an awful lot of the keepyy/keepyyy bots in this subforum.

the disciples asked jesus, why do the teachers of the law say that elijah must come first before the Christ does?
jesus answered, Elijah certainly comes? first. but i can assure you that he has already come
indelight
Posted: Friday, March 6, 2020 11:07:03 AM

jacobusmaximus wrote:
Welcome to the Forum indelight. I hope you will receive positive and helpful tuition about grammar so that your posts are taken seriously by other members.
When quoting Scripture you should always give references such as Book of the Bible, Chapter and Verse. Also you must make an effort to accurately quote the passages. What you have submitted is inaccurate and misleading.
Your concluding question clearly shows you don’t know Jesus. Please study the Scriptures and don’t quote them until you believe in them. Jesus is the Son of God and he had miraculous powers

if your hand causes you to sin, cut it off. and if your foot causes you to sin, chop it off.
you would be better off into god's kingdom than in hell. there their worm does not die
indelight
Posted: Friday, March 6, 2020 11:18:00 AM

Moses gave permission to send his wife away.
jesus said, at the time of creation god made a man and a woman out of the man. that's wht a man will unite with his wife and the two will become one body. let no one put asunder what god has joined together.
if a man divorces his wife and marries another, he commits adultery. and if she divorces her husban and marries another, she commits adultery too.

indelight
Posted: Friday, March 6, 2020 11:25:41 AM

who would be the greatest in the kingdom of god.
jesus said, who will sit at my right and at my left, this is for god to decide.
whoever wants to be first must serve like a slave. for even the son of man did not come to be served but he came to serve the others.
FounDit
Posted: Friday, March 6, 2020 4:23:31 PM

Neurons: 65,448
I find myself wondering if indelight is a new convert to Christianity, or simply someone who, through time, has given themselves over to it completely. Either way, it appears that proselytizing is the goal of these posts.
indelight
Posted: Tuesday, March 24, 2020 7:12:42 AM

Lotje1000 wrote:

a teacher of the law said to jesus, it is true as you say that only the lord is god and that there is no other but he. and it is also true that one must love him with all his heart, all his mind and all his strength?
indelight
Posted: Tuesday, March 24, 2020 7:23:46 AM

FounDit wrote:
I find myself wondering if indelight is a new convert to Christianity, or simply someone who, through time, has given themselves over to it completely. Either way, it appears that proselytizing is the goal of these posts.

jesus asked, David speaking by the holy spirit said,
the lord said to my lord, sit by me at my right side.
David himself calls the Christ lord, how then can the Messiah be a mere descendant of David?
indelight
Posted: Tuesday, March 24, 2020 7:32:37 AM

whatson wrote:
hi indelight,

slovakia
belgium or germany
or are you franco-indian
l'inde

Peter remembered jesus, the fig tree you cursed yesterday has withered away.
jesus answered, have faith and do not doubt at all, believe that what you say will happen.
indelight
Posted: Tuesday, March 24, 2020 7:50:17 AM

the disciples asked, tell us what will happen to show that the time has come.
jesus answered, dont be troubled when you hear the noise of battles, earthquakes, famines and pestilence. these are like the first pains of chilbirth but that isnt the end.
when you see these things, know that the end is near. and the master is coming suddenly unexpected?

what about the worst time of suffering
in those days, because of the chosen ones, the lord will make that time shorter.
right after, the son of man will be seen coming on the clouds of heaven.
indelight
Posted: Tuesday, March 24, 2020 7:57:04 AM

as they neared Jerusalem, jesus was in the middle of the crowd, all of them shouting, hail to the king, praise god for the return of the kingdom of our father David, hail to the king of the universe.
indelight
Posted: Tuesday, March 24, 2020 8:13:45 AM

it was the first day of the feast of thin bread.
as they were eating, jesus took bread and blessed, and broke it and gave it to the disciples and said, take, eat, this is my body. and he took the cup and gave it to them and they all drank some. and he said, this is my blood, that is shed for many, sealing the new agreement between god and man.
jesus was sad and troubled, he prayed that he would not have this time of suffering if possible. that is why he said,
pray for strength against temptation for the spirit is ready but the flesh is weak.
once more he went away and prayed the same thing, father all things are possible to thee, remove this suffering from me, yet not what i want but what you want.
Epiphileon
Posted: Tuesday, March 24, 2020 1:23:49 PM

Neurons: 165,966
And on the second day they added tomato sauce and cheese and the first pizza came into the world.
indelight
Posted: Tuesday, March 31, 2020 8:47:29 AM

Epiphileon wrote:
And on the second day they added tomato sauce and cheese and the first pizza came into the world.

when jesus was arrested, they brought him the the high priests, who asked, are you the Christ, son of the blessed god?
he answered, yes iam.
they said, this is blasphemy? you are guilty and must die
indelight
Posted: Tuesday, March 31, 2020 8:56:34 AM

they gave jesus some drug to ease the pain but he refused to drink it. then they nailed him to the cross. it was about nine oclock in the morning until around three oclock. then jesus shouted and gave up the ghost.
indelight
Posted: Tuesday, March 31, 2020 9:03:58 AM

after jesus was raised early on sunday, he appeared to Mary Magdalene. he also appeared to two disciple but they did not recognize him at first because he had changed his appearance
indelight
Posted: Thursday, April 2, 2020 6:07:37 AM

so then the lord jesus, after he has spoken to his disciples? was taken up in heaven. and he sat down at the right hand of god.
Applause
indelight
Posted: Thursday, April 2, 2020 6:10:26 AM

Epiphileon wrote:

this is blasphemy, you are guilty.
Epiphileon
Posted: Friday, April 3, 2020 12:08:14 PM

Neurons: 165,966
indelight wrote:
they gave jesus some drug to ease the pain but he refused to drink it. then they nailed him to the cross. it was about nine oclock in the morning until around three oclock. then jesus shouted and gave up the ghost.

Who you gonna call?