mailing list For webmasters
Welcome Guest Forum Search | Active Topics | Members

Did You Know? #14 - Flu Vaccines Toxins Options
hedy mmm
Posted: Friday, February 21, 2020 2:40:40 PM

Neurons: 699,768
Did You Know? #14 - Flu Vaccines Toxins

According to the Center for Disease Control:
“The following substances are found in flu vaccines: Last year's common quadrivalent flu shot contained the following ingredients:
Flu Strain A/(Michigan) (H1N1)
Flu Strain A/(Hong Kong) (H3N2)
Flu Strain B/(Brisbane)
Flu Strain B/(Phuket)
Formaldehyde
Aluminum Salts
Gelatin
Also antibiotics, egg protein, human aborted fetal apparatus (dead human tissue), monosodium glutamate, and thimerosal (mercury).
In addition to these in potentially harmful substances, flu vaccines contain many other toxic or hazardous ingredients:

• Thimerosal – contains mercury and is linked to autism and other brain injury. Side effects and danger are too numerous to mention. (PLEASE SEE Additional information at end of these ingredients)

• Aluminum – a neurotoxin that has been linked to Alzheimer’s disease. Side effects and danger are too numerous to mention. Read about aluminum toxicity.

• Formaldehyde – Symptoms of low-level exposure include runny nose, sore throat, cough, dermatitis, sleeping difficulties, headache, fatigue, breathing difficulties, sinus irritation, chest pain, frequent nausea, bronchitis, and decreased lung capacity. Signs of acute exposure include abdominal pain, anxiety, coma, convulsions, diarrhea, and respiratory problems such as bronchitis, pneumonia or pulmonary edema. Your reaction to the flu vaccine is probably from formaldehyde!

• Phenol (carbolic acid) – For reasons why you want to call a poison control center upon ingestion of this poison

• Polysorbate 80 – Allergic reaction like sneezing, coughing, swelling, wheezing, shortness of breath, skin rashes, itching and pain: gastrointestinal problems like nausea, vomiting, diarrhea; heart and circulatory problems like abnormal heart rhythm, heart attack, stroke; fertility problems like infertility in women; tumor and cancer growth

• Ethylene glycol (antifreeze) – can cause too much calcium in the blood which can lead to kidney stones and kidney insufficiency, metabolized into glycolic acid and can cause profound acidosis in the body

• Betapropiolactone – a disinfectant

• Nonoxynol – used to kill or stop growth of STDs, but can cause allergic reactions in 3-5 percent of the population

• Octoxinol 9 – a vaginal spermicide that can cause chills, confusion, dizziness, fever; lightheadedness, muscle aches, sunburn-like skin rash that is followed by peeling of the skin
• Neomycin, polymyxin, gentamycin – antibiotics

Dr. Hugh Fudenberg, a world-leading immunogeneticist, has extensively studied the effects of the flu vaccine on neurological health. The results of his research indicate that an individual has a 10-time greater chance of getting Alzheimer's disease after receiving five flu shots in the course of their life compared to individuals who have had zero to one shot in their lifetime. Flu vaccines are directly linked to about a dozen cases of paralysis and brain damage each year. Many researchers believe these flue vaccine cocktails produce delayed reactions and long-term health consequences.

Thimerosal - Politicians have used the thimerosal issue for political gain. On August 26, 2004, Arnold Schwarzenegger, governor of California, banned thimerosal-containing influenza vaccines from his state; others soon followed his lead.

Despite several years of reassuring studies, the thimerosal controversy continues to be emotionally charged. Physicians, scientists, government policy advisors, and child advocates who have publicly stated that vaccines don't cause neurologic problems or autism have been harassed, threatened, and vilified, receiving hate mail and occasionally death threats. The CDC, in response to planned protests at its gates, recently beefed up security and instructed personnel about how to respond if physically attacked.

During the next few years, thimerosal will probably be removed from influenza vaccines, and the court cases will probably settle down. But the thimerosal controversy should stand as a cautionary tale of how not to communicate theoretical risks to the public; otherwise, the lesson inherent in the collateral damage caused by its precipitous removal will remain unlearned.

DISCLAIMER: In my TFD Health Series, researched information is not a prescription for what ails you. So before you attempt to treat yourself do your own due diligence, consult the appropriate professionals and use common sense. I am telling you this for your own good...I have NEVER had the flu shot...I have NEVER had the flu!

...and I’m 72! hedy mmm
Dancing
whatson
Posted: Friday, February 21, 2020 3:10:21 PM

Neurons: 3,475
taurine
Posted: Friday, February 21, 2020 3:27:52 PM

Neurons: 156,322
Yeah, it is good to know what substances actually can be found in the flu vaccines. Despite of it, I think that it could be potentially beneficial to know, what substances actually can be found in the nasal secretion on different continents. To avoid misunderstanding as to additional characteristic found at remote from each other locations.

As to the negative effects of the flu vaccine on health, I think that the number of casualties is so small that in general it is better to have vaccine than not. Especially if we are speaking about medical treatment of population, and not a sample of it.
L.Rai
Posted: Friday, February 21, 2020 4:53:07 PM

Neurons: 1,631,780
Hedy:

Thanks for the info...I believe people need to be informed. A pharmacist friend of mine once told me that flu shots only treat the flu from the prior year and each year it mutates so what's the point. I personally have never bothered. I am not saying this is what everyone should do but I really would like people to keep a perspective on this.

I am currently living in China. Yes I am still here and I am fine. In my city there has been 50 known cases in a population of over 8 million. I am not worried. Just yesterday a Chinese kid in NYC died of the flu...NOT this COVID-19 flu but the common flu that has hit America this year. Did you know that our common flu has already killed 18K people just this year...COVID-19 as of yesterday has only killed 2K. Hmmm, yet we are going crazy about COVID-19 and no one seems concerned about the US flu epidemic this year which is really much worse.

Living in China at this time I have a unique perspective on this, which I will not go into now. I can only say, the measures in place in my city are working. With any luck things may get back to "normal" by next month, but China will never be the same. In some ways the changes that this "flu" has caused will be good, but the price China has paid for making those changes will be very high.

Like I keep telling my foreign teachers, "It's the flu people" do some common sense things and you will be fine.

1. Wash your hands often with a good soap that kills bacteria and germs
2. Wear at least a N95 mask (better than just a surgical mask)
3. Avoid crowds for now
4. Stay home if YOU don't feel well and stay away from those who are sick. (duh)
5. Clean all cooking surfaces or surfaces that get a lot of use with a good disinfectant cleaner.

One reason illness spreads so easily here is that many people don't use common sense or take care and they will cough and sneeze without making any effort to contain it. Then they will touch things and finally personal hygiene here is not great. If this epidemic changes those bad habits here then things should improve.

Romany
Posted: Friday, February 21, 2020 6:56:10 PM

Neurons: 54,699

Taurine & L.Rai. - there are always two sides to every question,

Now you've read the above, here is the list from a British site where, as far as I'm aware, there is nothing "political" to cloud the waters. It's easily checked as a legitimate, endorsed statement as required by law, and no human foetuses, zygotes, babies, or other "dead humans" are being injected into anyone - it would perform no other function than that of "malicious mischief". It is a persistent and unshakable tenet perpetuated by those who are against vaccination.

I am neither taking, nor assigning, sides in the Anti-Vax movement.

I'm merely balancing one opinion against another. Above is what some people believe. Here's what other people say. Even if you don't go to this link, at least read the one piece about Thimerosal I've cut and pasted below. We have one or two scientists on the Forum too, who'd probably be of help in ascertaining which explanation is backed up by science.

Thimerosal

Thimerosal is a preservative that keeps the vaccine free from contamination by bacteria and fungi. Without this, the growth of bacteria and fungi is common when a syringe is in a multi-dose vial (a vial that contains more than one dose).

Thimerosal is made of an organic form of mercury known as ethylmercury, a safe compound that usually only stays in the blood for a few days.

It is different from the standard mercury that can cause illness in large doses, and from the mercury found in seafood (called methylmercury), which can stay in the body for years.

Flu shots will only contain thimerosal when they are in a multi-dose vial. Single-dose vials, pre-filled syringes, and nasal sprays do not need to include this preservative because contamination is not an issue."

The full article is here:

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/321207#what-is-in-a-flu-shot-and-why

Like I said, I don't have a horse in this race: and neither of you might even KNOW that vaccination has become a controversial subject between the two opposing viewpoints. As this is the "Knowledge" section it's important to give both sides of a current issue so that others can make their own decisions about which side they identify with.

Hope123
Posted: Friday, February 21, 2020 8:24:37 PM

Neurons: 52,463
Hedy please supply your link for this original post. The CDC link I found did not have several conspiracy theories and untruths in it.

1. There is no consistent or compelling evidence to associate aluminum with Alzheimer's disease.

2. American Journal of Preventive Medicine
Volume 25, Issue 2, August 2003, Pages 101-106

Autism and thimerosal-containing vaccines: Lack of consistent evidence for an association☆

3. Here is a complete list for several vaccines, including flu vaccines. I do not see anything about human aborted fetal tissue in the list.

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/pubs/pinkbook/downloads/appendices/b/excipient-table-2.pdf

“Vaccine Excipient Summary
Excipients Included in U.S. Vaccines, by Vaccine
In addition to weakened or killed disease antigens (viruses or bacteria), vaccines contain very small amounts of other ingredients – excipients.
Some excipients are added to a vaccine for a specific purpose. These include:
Preservatives, to prevent contamination. For example, thimerosal.
Adjuvants, to help stimulate a stronger immune response. For example, aluminum salts.
Stabilizers, to keep the vaccine potent during transportation and storage. For example, sugars or gelatin.

Others are residual trace amounts of materials that were used during the manufacturing process and removed. These can include: Cell culture materials, used to grow the vaccine antigens. For example, egg protein, various culture media.
Inactivating ingredients, used to kill viruses or inactivate toxins. For example, formaldehyde.
Antibiotics, used to prevent contamination by bacteria. For example, neomycin.”

By all means, if you are allergic to an excipient, don't get the shot.

Thanks Whatson and Romany for the info.

I did not know there was an egg free flu shot, Romany.

As LRai says, many people die from the flu so trying to influence non compliance because of the possibility of trace materials is irresponsible.

4. Have a look at the excipients of every drug on the market and you will see similar listings to the ones listed on the link I provided.

5. One person's personal experience is just anecdotal.

hedy mmm
Posted: Saturday, February 22, 2020 1:57:53 AM

L.Rai wrote:

Hedy:

Thanks for the info...I believe people need to be informed.

One reason illness spreads so easily here is that many people don't use common sense or take care and they will cough and sneeze without making any effort to contain it. Then they will touch things and finally personal hygiene here is not great. If this epidemic changes those bad habits here then things should improve.

—————
Hi L.Rai,Dancing

I agree, people don’t use common sense...duh! d'oh!

hedy mmm...be blessed Pray

Epiphileon
Posted: Saturday, February 22, 2020 3:13:32 AM

Neurons: 166,001
hedy mmm wrote:
Hi L.Rai,Dancing
I agree, people don’t use common sense...duh!

Yeah they really don't, I mean people eat table salt all the time and it obviously contains two deadly poisons. I mean sodium explodes in water and chlorine, while great for making your whites whiter, is deadly when inhaled!
FounDit
Posted: Saturday, February 22, 2020 9:56:13 AM

Neurons: 65,610
Epiphileon wrote:
hedy mmm wrote:
Hi L.Rai,Dancing

Yeah they really don't, I mean people eat table salt all the time and it obviously contains two deadly poisons. I mean sodium explodes in water and chlorine, while great for making your whites whiter, is deadly when inhaled!

True. And we continue to breathe oxygen, which is toxic in high concentrations. Premature babies used to be put in oxygen-rich incubators until it was discovered they were made blind by the oxygen.

And liquid oxygen, if allowed to soak into organic matter, such as wood, petrochemicals, and asphalt can cause these materials to detonate unpredictably on subsequent mechanical impact.

Take a deep breath, and let it out slowly. Ahhhhh...Nothing like a dose of poison to start the day...*L* How ironic that we will die without consuming any of these three elements.
hedy mmm
Posted: Saturday, February 22, 2020 12:38:44 PM

hedy mmm wrote:
Hi L.Rai, Dancing

Epiphileon wrote:

FounDit wrote:
True. And we continue to breathe oxygen, which is toxic in high concentrations. Premature babies used to be put in oxygen-rich incubators until it was discovered they were made blind by the oxygen.

And liquid oxygen, if allowed to soak into organic matter, such as wood, petrochemicals, and asphalt can cause these materials to detonate unpredictably on subsequent mechanical impact.

Take a deep breath, and let it out slowly. Ahhhhh...Nothing like a dose of poison to start the day...*L* How ironic that we will die without consuming any of these three elements.

———
hedy mmm wrote:
Yes, Epiphileon, the very air we breath is quite toxic, so why add to the mix—salts, flu vaccines, pharmaceutical drugs, etc., etc—even toothpaste!

When we shared info with my son’s pediatrician, 44.5 yrs ago of his diet—no cow’s milk as a newborn, no store bought formula or baby food, no children’s vitamins, no sugar, soda, preservatives, BHA, BHT, MSG, and a slew more—after examining him at 3 months old—finding he had the blood count of a yr old child—he advised us not to share with parents in his waiting room! BTW He & my husband became good friends and his family were healthier for it!

My son is 45, he has NEVER been sick, he has NEVER had a cavity...was skipped a grade in school.

and

Yes, FounDit:
Not just the air, but noise pollution, and the pharmaceutical industry to boot!

My son was 7.5 weeks premature, (At 27 I had been diagnosed with an infantile uterus, the fact I had conceived was a miracle)...at birth he weighed 5.3 lbs, they placed him in an incubator—2 hrs after I gave birth my husband demanded that they remove him from it!—as a scientist, he knew about the blindness and also of the myriad of drugs administered to children through mandated inoculations...my son gained 1lb in 2 days...went home in two days...healthy!

I like your advise, “Take a deep breath, and let it out slowly. Ahhhhh...” however, in our case we can actually do that, because we’re not adding to the poisons we breathe!

“Let’s Have Healthy Children” & “You Are What You Eat”, by Adele Davis, are excellent books for new mother’s...as well as “Dare to Discipline” by Dr, James Dobson. I have been giving both these books as gifts to new mothers for over 40 yrs! as recent has a week ago...

Thank you again...and you guys have a beautiful weekend...Dancing

hedy mmm

L.Rai
Posted: Saturday, February 22, 2020 5:31:32 PM

Neurons: 1,631,780
My mama always said "common sense" wasn't "common" and I stand by that...
hedy mmm
Posted: Saturday, February 22, 2020 7:06:42 PM

L.Rai wrote:
My mama always said "common sense" wasn't "common" and I stand by that...

Amen...it sure ain’t! Brick wall
Have a blessed weekend Dancing

hedy mmm
Hope123
Posted: Saturday, February 22, 2020 10:33:39 PM

Neurons: 52,463
I agree with Hedy's suggestions that a good lifestyle is important - we can avoid as many dangerous chemicals as possible, drink filtered water, store food in glass, not store food in plastic in warm temperatures - plastic used in the freezer is not so bad. We can find natural cleaners etc. etc. My toothpaste is baking soda. We use pure glycerine soap, never perfume, no cosmetics, no deodorants, only absolutely necessary drugs - I get the only drug I take on a regular basis (thyroid) compounded.

The hygiene mentioned is very important especially when trying to avoid communicable diseases.

However, with some chemicals and poisons all we can do is try to limit exposure. Mercury cannot be avoided if you swim in nature or eat nutritious fatty fish as it is in the seas naturally and in the air we breathe. But you can eat smaller fish and limit the number of times per week you eat it.

Most plants contain a substance called lectins which serve as a protective function for the plant but there is no reason to stop eating the food unless it makes you feel unwell.

Coumarin is found in Cassia Cinnamon which is the only kind I could find in US and Canada till recently, and that is linked to serious diseases if ingested in high doses.

Arsenic occurs naturally in a variety of foods such as fruits, vegetables, grains, and fish. It is also detected in drinking water, and low levels of arsenic have been detected in rice and juice products.

If we stopped eating all those foods for one reason or another, we'd never find anything to eat. I for one have this habit of eating. Whistle

But the gold standard for any treatment is that if benefits outweigh any risks and there is a specific purpose for the treatment, then common sense should guide the choice. Vaccinations come under that category. Many people die of the flu every year and that is preventable. Diseases that were eradicated are coming back. I remember well being kept semi isolated by my parents when the polio epidemic happened and friends got it. A dreadful time. Never again! Please! The benefits do outweigh any risks of small amounts of trace substances left in the vaccine.

As well, with any substance humans consume, breathe, or put on their skin, the amount is always crucial. You can kill yourself just by drinking excessive amounts of water!

https://www.mayoclinic.org/tests-procedures/hyperbaric-oxygen-therapy/about/pac-20394380

Pure oxygen is actually a treatment called hyperbaric oxygen therapy for several medical issues at the Mayo Clinic but is for short periods of time. The concentration we need to breathe every minute is much lower.

https://newsnetwork.mayoclinic.org/discussion/mayo-clinic-ranked-top-hospital-nationwide-by-u-s-news-world-report/

Mayo Clinic is consistently ranked as top clinic nationwide in US.

If oxygen is regulated properly for premature infants, blindness and other complications can be avoided. My son was a preemie and had oxygen. He will be 52, is in good health, and oversees billions of dollars in a corporation as part of his job. We did have a good lifestyle (which was the silver lining - because of my poor health caused by undiagnosed toxic metal poisoning) when he was at home and he has continued on with some of it - filtered water, organic food etc.

Sodium chloride is as essential for our lives as oxygen. It is the additives and excipients humans add to salt that make it risky. They bleach it, put in sugar, and then need a flowing agent. They may add iodine, fluoride etc.

Pure unadulterated sea salt has trace minerals in it. We use fine grind pink Himalayan sea salt. It flows just fine.