The Free Dictionary  
mailing list For webmasters
Welcome Guest Forum Search | Active Topics | Members

American Joker Options
Oscar D. Grouch
Posted: Thursday, February 6, 2020 11:27:49 PM

Neurons: 1,322,562
little donny gives a victory speech celebrating his acquittal of the impeachment articles. Read the transcript.

https://www.vox.com/2020/2/6/21126544/trump-speech-today-transcript-impeachment

It is an hour long hateful diatribe of lies and insults.

Here are some quotes...

Quote:
"We went through hell unfairly. Did nothing wrong. Did nothing wrong. I’ve done things wrong in my life, I will admit. Not purposely, but I’ve done things wrong. But this is what the end result is."

Quote:
"And we were treated unbelievably unfairly, and you have to understand we first went through Russia, Russia, Russia. It was all bullshit."

Quote:
"So I always say they’re lousy politicians, but they do two things. They’re vicious and mean. Vicious. Adam Schiff is a vicious, horrible person. Nancy Pelosi is a horrible person. And she wanted to impeach a long time ago when she said, I pray for the president. She doesn’t pray. She may pray but she prays for the opposite. But I doubt she prays at all. These are vicious people."

Quote:
"But now we have that gorgeous word. I never thought that word would ever sound so good. It’s called total acquittal."

No jackass, you've still been impeached!

Quote:
"I had Nancy Pelosi sitting four seats away, and I’m saying things that a lot of people wouldn’t have said, but I meant every word, okay?

Yes jackass, boast about how much you insulted the Speaker of the House. That makes you a very tiny man.

Quote:
"Then you have some who used religion as a crutch. They never used it before. An article written today. Never heard him use it before. But today, you know, it’s one of those things. It’s a failed presidential candidate, so things can happen when you fail so badly running for president."

Yes, jackass, Senator Romney took an oath and kept it. I realize that's beyond your grade level. That makes him respectable and you just a stain on history.

Quote:
"Right at the beginning, they said, sir, you have nothing to worry about. All of the facts are on your side. I said, you don’t understand. That doesn’t matter. That doesn’t matter. And that was really true. They made up facts. A corrupt politician named Adam Schiff made up my statement to the Ukrainian president. He brought it out of thin air. Just made it up."

No jackass, you supplied the transcript. Those were your words. You withheld the $391 million in military aid Congress approved for Ukraine and broke the law (GAO Report). You jackass used it as leverage to blackmail another country to announce phony investigations to directly interfere with a US election.

You, jackass, are a direct threat to National Security!

jj.smith
Posted: Saturday, February 8, 2020 7:29:37 AM

Neurons: 14,818
Trump is not a president. He's a mob boss stroking his lackeys.