The Free Dictionary  
mailing list For webmasters
Welcome Guest Forum Search | Active Topics | Members

Improving TFD Options
Buzzito
Posted: Tuesday, December 25, 2018 3:44:44 PM

Neurons: 821,903
Like anything else, I am sure that improvements can be made to TFD to make it more enjoyable, as well as more lucrative. One suggestions I have is, why not increase the number of games you can play, before the score is reduced. For example, after 5 Grammar Quizzes where we score 10 neurons, extend the number to 10 games/quizzes. Furthermore, for those interested in investing the $$, make the number advance to 20 games/quizzes or unlimited. Doing this with various, or even all the games, will keep players on the website longer. I tried the membership, thinking it would allow for this type of benefit, and sadly, I was mistaken. I asked for my money back. Increasing the membership benefits will make TFD more attractive I believe. This is one scoring method that could be adjusted.

I am unable to play Bookman, it is frustrating to see that others can earn enormous amounts of neurons playing this, and I cannot even earn a 1, because I do not use Apple. I am not solely here to earn neurons as I enjoy the games and learning. However, this inability to play the games, is disheartening to say the least.

Regarding the membership benefits, one may be interested in adding more information about themselves, allowing for this might increase the benefits for members. I am sure there are other ways but why not consider these TFD? I would think they have been suggested by someone previously, but it is worth another look.

I anticipate your response. Thank you TFD!!! Merry Christmas to all and blessings today and throughout the year!

Scott aka Buzzito