The Free Dictionary  
mailing list For webmasters
Welcome Guest Forum Search | Active Topics | Members

Problem or annoying limitation? (Words Within Words) Options
C185445
Posted: Tuesday, June 19, 2018 4:03:36 PM

Neurons: 301,259
Lately I've focused on playing Words Within Words to get the 100% Club archievement (only the gold one left for me to get) and I noticed that if I win too much, the game stops registering my wins.

You only get 15 points with your first win of the day. Then one point only. I'm ok with this policy.

But later on, you get nothing at all. I find this annoying, I don't know if it's a bug or simply the game punishing you for winning too much. If it's the latter I find it wrong because the reason behind a points system is rewarding those that want to improve their skills while getting people hooked to keep on exercising their minds:

See, a proof the last word that would grant me a 100% win simply isn't registered even though the game is won:
https://imgur.com/a/sh9ULHQ

This happens to me past certain amount of wins and the game won't reward me again until the next day.
Mike-KS
Posted: Wednesday, June 20, 2018 6:02:03 PM

Actually, we just find a bug in our scoring system and fixed it today. Please check again.
C185445
Posted: Thursday, June 21, 2018 4:16:08 AM

Neurons: 301,259
Yes!

The problem is not happening any more. On the other hand now you get +20 neurons with each win!

Thanks for the fix. I was going to thank you guys yesterday when I noticed the change but it got late here and I fell asleep. I'm glad it's fixed now.