User Name: El-Baba
Forum Rank: Newbie
Interests:
Home Page
Statistics
Number of Posts: 5
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
  Last 10 Posts
Topic: Animals are such agreeable friends - they ask no questions, they pass no criticisms.
Posted: Thursday, March 13, 2014 4:01:10 AM
I disagree - we still don't know as much required to thoroughly understand the way in which the mind's of animals work.

Until then, i disagree.
Topic: One's past is what one is. It is the only way by which people should be judged.
Posted: Saturday, March 8, 2014 4:32:19 AM
I disagree with this quote.
Everybody changes, and continue to regret past events.
However, the past does in some sense 'define' who one is, but yet you still cannot judge them - embrace an open mind.
Topic: The proper function of man is to live, not to exist. I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them. I shall use my time.
Posted: Sunday, March 2, 2014 12:39:24 AM
Wise man indeed
Topic: Food Packaging Health Fears—Legitimate or Alarmist?
Posted: Saturday, March 1, 2014 11:34:35 PM
I'm surprised scientists have only recently considered the possible detrimental effects of such elements.
Topic: Children have a natural antipathy to books--handicraft should be the basis of education. Boys and girls should be taught to...
Posted: Saturday, March 1, 2014 11:28:24 PM
I do not think it is best to solely concentrate on practical methods of teaching, but I believe there should be an application of both theoretical and practical approaches in education. And the generalisation that children 'have a natural antipathy to books' is not reasonable.

Main Forum RSS : RSS
Forum Terms and Guidelines | Privacy policy | Copyright © 2008-2019 Farlex, Inc. All rights reserved.