Home Page http://www.thefreedictionary.com
Statistics
Number of Posts: 79
[0.01% of all post / 0.07 posts per day]
  Last 10 Posts
Topic: WordHub for Android - stability
Posted: Wednesday, March 08, 2017 11:07:20 AM
Hello,

I'm currently working on improving stability of the Android version of the WordHub game. It should be improving right now, and we plan a few more releases in a near future. If you have any crashes (especially ones you can reproduce) with version 2.0.4 or later, please let me know in PM (please include as many details as possible). It's only for ANDROID app version 2.0.4 or later.

Best regards,
Mike.
Topic: The Free Dictionary will not work properly with ad-blockers
Posted: Thursday, February 16, 2017 1:09:10 PM
Hello, all,

Thank you for your reports. Currently the message doesn't show up on big majority of our clients. If you still seeing it every time, you may have something that interfere with TFD website (it may be anything - adblockers, web proxy, browser extension, request filters or malware). Or another possible reason is that your connection is extremely slow.

First of all, if you have this problem, check if your browser has any extensions running. If you are using Chrome, go to menu (three dots on the top right corner), select "More tools / Extensions" and see if anything ENABLED there. If you have something, try to Disable it temporarily and see if it helps to resolve the problem. Note that in some browsers (for ex. Firefox) you need to restart the browser to make extensions actually stop. If you have different browser, try to find "Extensions" somewhere in settings. If you can't locate it, ask here, I will try to help. If you was able to identify what extension causes problems, please let us know.

Another possible reason is the network filtering or proxy server. The easiest way to check it out - connect from different network and see if it makes difference. If it does, it's a good chance that something in network partially blocks TFD website.

Hope this helps. Mike.
Topic: The Free Dictionary will not work properly with ad-blockers
Posted: Tuesday, February 07, 2017 6:41:02 PM
Hello, all,

I'm currently checking the site code and would like to hear from you if you still have the problems with the "Something went wrong" message. Please provide the following information:
1. Device type (desktop, phone, tablet), name, version
2. Operation system name, version
3. Browser name & version
4. If you have adblocker installed (if yes - which one), or if you are using any kind of proxy on your device (which one?)
5. Are you logged in at the moment when you are seeing the message
6. Do you have premium subscription with us?
7. Are you actually seeing the ads on the page?
8. How often you're seeing the "Something went wrong" message (all the times, sometimes, rarely)
9. The screenshot of your screen (if possible)

Best regards,
Mike.
Topic: Word Hub website
Posted: Monday, January 30, 2017 5:25:17 PM
Please check again, it should works fine this time.
Posted: Monday, January 30, 2017 1:22:14 PM
Thank you for letting us know. I can see the problem, we are working on it right now.
Topic: Brain Power percentage remains the same... at 200%
Posted: Friday, December 30, 2016 11:29:35 AM
As more brain level you have, as faster it drops. If you have over 100%, it drops really fast.
Topic: deduct neurons
Posted: Friday, December 30, 2016 11:27:55 AM
Deduct neurons ? Not sure what you mean.
Posted: Friday, December 30, 2016 11:26:35 AM
wordhub.com works fine for me.
Topic: disappeared!
Posted: Thursday, December 22, 2016 10:06:05 AM
It's on your page (I can see it): http://secure.thefreedictionary.com/user/Lau_Stenson
Topic: More troubles . . .
Posted: Tuesday, December 13, 2016 3:17:16 PM
We can't find any problems on our end right now. If you still experience problems accessing some Forum pages, please PM me with the link which doesn't work for you. Thanks!

Main Forum RSS : RSS
Forum Terms and Guidelines. Copyright © 2008-2017 Farlex, Inc. All rights reserved.