User Name: Ni un voto al PRIAN PVEM
Forum Rank: Advanced Member
Interests:
Home Page
Statistics
Number of Posts: 460
[0.05% of all post / 0.28 posts per day]
  Last 10 Posts
Topic: Trump wishes to censor the internet, to protect us of course!
Posted: Saturday, November 12, 2016 6:22:38 AM
I think election is over. Stop spreading half trues

Trump was talking about taking down websites used by terrorist to radicalize people, like Isis.

Topic: The value of one vote.
Posted: Wednesday, November 9, 2016 11:15:24 PM
progpen wrote:
The world is confused and aghast at the results of the US election, but for the most part people in the US are taking it in stride.

I don't think so, I'm reading right now in the Guardian protests are breaking in the US.
Mass media make them believe Hillary had a chance, I think these people should go to the media for not presenting a real picture of what was going on.
Topic: Even Trump Supporters Don't Like His Comments about Ivanka
Posted: Saturday, October 22, 2016 9:53:07 PM
...and these pictures prove beyond any doubt Mr trump is abusing her daughter any judge knows that, do they?. Nobody cared about poor Ivanka until Trump was ahead at the polls (the real ones).

Well..
Topic: Comments from outside USA on Trump
Posted: Sunday, October 16, 2016 11:25:56 PM
I think there's one of the biggest smear campaign of history going on, against Donald Trump. No one ever kicks a dead dog Right now dozens of sexually assaulted victims are crawling under the rocks. I'm pretty sure they will go back to their holes when the election is over and the money stops flowing into their pockets
Topic: The myth of refugees raping a 13 years old girl in germany
Posted: Thursday, February 4, 2016 11:59:42 PM
1) Every year 200 women are sexually assaulted during the Oktoberfest (yes, there's a rape culture in germany that predates the refugee crisis), none of these rapist has received so much media time as the imaginary refugee rapist of the 12 years old girl from Berlin.
http://www.sueddeutsche.de/muenchen/sexuelle-uebergriffe-auf-dem-oktoberfest-entbloessung-im-bierzelt-1.1151859

2) Let's have a look to the 'values' anti-islam groups are so proud of. Not my words, but a study from The Federal Ministry of Family Affairs, Senior Citizens, Women and Youth (not a Zionist financed think-tank):
Quote:
In relation to violence in couple relationships, the results go beyond former studies that
have estimated the prevalence for Germany at al level that every fifth to seventh woman
had suffered physical or sexual abuse at the hands of her partner.
By contrast, the presentstudy found that at least every fourth woman (25%) between the ages of 16 and 85, who has
lived in a couple relationship, has suffered from physical violence (23%), or, often
additionally, sexual abuse (7%) at the hands of her partner, once or more than once.

http://www.bmfsfj.de/BMFSFJ/Service/publikationen,did=20560.html

3) In the media you can read CNN, CBC, The Wall Street Journal creating a mass hysteria because of a rape wave in Cologne, of course all due to the refugees that are lurking on the streets to rape white women. Yet this Canadian teacher living in Cologne says she has seen nothing:
Quote:
I was at the main station, alone after midnight, as I often am, happy to have had a lovely night watching fireworks at the Rhine. Imagine my surprise, six days later, to discover I had been within 100 metres of a roving gang of rapists without noticing that anything was amiss.
“All these women were rappèd,” said my student. “Raped,” I corrected without thinking. It’s a strange subject to discuss with someone you teach English to, and it’s also patently untrue.

http://news.nationalpost.com/news/i-was-in-cologne-on-new-years-theres-a-reason-to-be-afraid-and-its-because-of-other-peoples-fear

Topic: Donald says he can shoot people and not lose a vote
Posted: Thursday, February 4, 2016 11:23:53 PM
1) Yes, one of the main sources of income for all central america countries are remittances from the US, due to illegal immigration, that has nothing to do with NAFTA.
2) Yes, automobile manufacturers in Mexico make many zeros figures. But God knows where that money goes. Mexico stays a 3rd world country, same as 50 years ago.
3) Mexicans seem unable to connect the dots. We can change this country in one single day, but most many people prefer to go to the United States. I hope a big wall will snap us out and when there's no more place to run, our only choice will be to work for this country. Most Mexican former Presidents are living in the United States, for shame. The first thing Mexican actresses and actors do when they have enough money is to buy citizenship and a home in the United States and have their kids there, so they become American citizens. Watching too many Mickey mouse cartoons since they were kids may have damaged their brain or something, the only thing they want is to do is to live in the US either legally or illegally.
4) I don't know about chemicals, but I wouldn't be surprised if some farmers use all sort of banned chemicals
Topic: The myth of refugees raping a 13 years old girl in germany
Posted: Wednesday, February 3, 2016 9:32:53 PM
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/jan/31/teenage-girl-made-up-migrant-claim-that-caused-uproar-in-germany

I often come across figures like '70% of sexual assaults in Sweden are committed by muslims'. But the information always come from Zionist financed think-tanks, pro-Israeli commentators and alike.
Posted: Wednesday, February 3, 2016 9:15:27 PM
I don't hate americans, I just dislike the foreign policies of Washington that end up with let's invade/strike/overthrow/impose sanctions against other country. Donald Trump is the only promising to change that.
During last Mexican presidential elections all candidates had to go to the American embassy to be vetted by the American ambassador. I don't want to vote for pre-approved candidates. I prefer to pay for a big tall wall, we take all mexicans back, and Washington takes his ambassador and NAFTA back.
NAFTA has no benefit to mexico. Anyway mexican produce and vegetables are never allowed into the United States because the US Government always finds E. coli on them, on the other hand there are a lot of cheap American apples, pears, grapes in Mexican markets.
Mexican farmers/peasants cannot compete with subsidized American vegetables, so they leave Mexico and go to the United States to be the new 'illegal aliens'. To break this vicious circle it's necessary to ditch NAFTA. Sending NAFTA to hell is another proposal of Donald Trump.

Posted: Saturday, January 30, 2016 4:48:25 PM
Hope123 wrote:
Ni Un, The United States has 5,525 miles of border with Canada and 1,989 miles with Mexico.

Who said the border with Canada is the longest one way mirror in the world? Harper?

Hope123 wrote:
I thought we were the 'Three Amigos' who stuck together. No?

No way jose. Washington has no friends, only interests.

Hope123 wrote:
And there are lots of smart young Canadians who need a chance too.

A chance for who? Right now a brilliant Canadian or Japanese would be a chance for the US. An Empire to survive needs to have the upper hand in technological advancement. If any Canadian or other nationality makes a discovery that could revolutionize the world, Washington will apply, what Michio Kaku called the 'secret weapon': H1B. That way no country will get the upper hand but the US.

Hope123 wrote:
point out is that one can expect sexual assault in the military if men and women are put together. That is akin to condoning it and telling men in the forces it is fine to do it.

See? That's what media wants you to believe. Certainly this was not the best line of Donald Trump, but he didn't say rape must not be prosecuted. He only said 'rape can be expected' period. If I drive 200 miles and hour, I can expect to die somewhere, I don't want to die, but I should expect to die.
Professors of medicine all over the world, expect sexual assaults when conducting a physical examination, therefore all new male medical students are taught as a rule of thumb to never ask a woman to undress unless there's another woman (nurse, physician assistant) or a relative of that woman in the same room at all times. I think physicians have a tight leash on their 'little friend' than soldiers.
When politicians allowed women in the military they should have expected sexual assaults, therefore they should have created a code of conduct about what is appropriate for male personnel to ask to their female subordinates to prevent sexual assaults, when and how a male soldier can be in the same room with a female soldier. But they didn't, they just expected the positive outcomes, the gender equality and stuff, they never expected the negative outcomes. Donald Trump twit was directed towards these careless politicians.

Hope123 wrote:
I did find this headline about Trump being the least philanthropic billionaire, but am too bored with this Trump topic by now to bother reading it or checking the accuracy of the article.

http://newsexaminer.net/politics/donald-trump-the-least-charitable-billionaire/

The article in the newsexaminer is a copy of an article of thesmokinggun. It presents an unsigned document about Trump tax returns. That document has no sign, anything to prove it was issued by the US government. I can do it on my computer in a couple of minutes.
Even worst: the article in the smokinggun is not signed either, if it turns out to be false, who should Trump sue? The coward didn't write his name. If he sues the website, the media would take it as an attack on freedom of speech by a would-be dictator.

Media is trying too hard to get Trump down on the polls, they are desperate rummaging Donald Trump's closet to find any skeleton to fill the premise of their non sequitur fallacy, like: 'Trump is the least charitable billionaire therefore he will be a bad President'. What do charities have to do with being a good President? Mother Teresa or Angeline Jolie should have been Presidents for that matter.
I wouldn't be surprise if in the next days a man appears in the media saying Donald Trump didn't share his lunch with him at school 50 years ago, and therefore he should not be president.

Posted: Thursday, January 28, 2016 9:20:53 AM
Media lie through their teeth when reporting about Donald Trump:
1) Look this headline you posted: "18 Real Things Donald Trump Has Actually Said About Women". He did not talk about all women just very specific persons: Rosie O'Donnell (not sure if she considers herself within the women folk), Cher, Bette Midler, his wife, a reporter and so on. But media wants to portray him as a misogynist who hates all women for being women, when he hates Cher because she's bashing him on twitter in the first place, not because she's a woman.
2) Donald Trumps has no political correctness, true, but it means he's not an hypocrite. When he said the reporter "Like you wouldn't have your job if you weren't beautiful." He's saying the truth, news presenters, actors, singers have to be pretty otherwise they do not get hired. What's the news there? When was the last time you saw a news presenter with a horrible scar across his face, without makeup?
3)It's also true there are some gold diggers out there marrying men like him for money. If he takes precautions signing a prenup, well, good for him. Why is that an insult to all women?
4) Politifact and CNN mention he has gone bankrupt 4 times in 4 different business, but they don't mention how many business of him have worked on, in order to calculate a ratio of success/failure. Then compare this rate of failure/success with the american average, only then we can have a real picture to judge where Trump stands as an entrepreneur.

As to the bill of the wall, bring it on! those will be the best expended mexican pesos ever. Independence has no price.

Main Forum RSS : RSS
Forum Terms and Guidelines. Copyright © 2008-2018 Farlex, Inc. All rights reserved.