User Name: Murali Mohan
Forum Rank: Newbie
Interests:
Home Page
Statistics
Number of Posts: 5
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
  Last 10 Posts
Topic: When we are struck at without a reason, we should strike back again very hard; I am sure we should—so hard as to teach the...
Posted: Wednesday, March 14, 2018 5:47:50 AM
If someone strikes us, he/she would have done that for a reason or because of emotions like jealousy, hatred etc., Charlotte seemed to accepted strikes if someone gave her a reason. But, she should also have accepted blows given out of emotions. LoL.
Topic: See them clamber, these nimble apes! ... Towards the throne they all strive: it is their madness—as if happiness sat on the...
Posted: Sunday, January 7, 2018 2:37:21 AM
Applause I stared at this statement for a while and then burst into laughter. A courageous statement by a philosopher, especially in turbulent times of history.
Topic: It is better to lose health like a spendthrift than to waste it like a miser.
Posted: Monday, December 25, 2017 6:34:13 AM
Stenvenson was a great writer who, unfortunately was not a person of good health throughout his life. Remarkably however, he did get a chance to nurture and express his literary genius.
Topic: If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog...
Posted: Thursday, December 7, 2017 12:49:13 AM
A great man like Mark Twain is not and cannot be wrong.
Topic: I believe that Virtue shows quite as well in rags and patches as she does in purple and fine linen.
Posted: Wednesday, October 11, 2017 5:45:35 AM
Virtue is an attribute of man independent of his riches.

Main Forum RSS : RSS
Forum Terms and Guidelines. Copyright © 2008-2018 Farlex, Inc. All rights reserved.