User Name: Maryam Dad
Forum Rank: Advanced Member
Statistics
Number of Posts: 680
[0.07% of all post / 0.28 posts per day]
  Last 10 Posts
Topic: Brunei brings in death by stoning as punishment for gay sex
Posted: Saturday, July 6, 2019 6:32:19 AM
I mean western (first world countries) have better implementation of laws for sex abusers, that's a compliment.

Does it have anything to do wit gays? Yes! At least in my country. It's very difficult to get gay partner and maybe easier to target young people.

One of my teacher at high school was a gay. He got away with it.
Topic: Brunei brings in death by stoning as punishment for gay sex
Posted: Thursday, July 4, 2019 4:02:21 AM
According to Islamic (Sharia) law, a straight (married) person also is punished to death if s/he commits adultery, so it's not exclusively for gays. But you need 4 witnesses for that to applied. I'd say that's almost impossible. Witnessing means the 4 witnesses see the penis enters the vagina or asshole.

Brunei culturally is similar to Indonesia so I think it is easier to live as a gay (as long as you keep it personal).

I wouldn't last long if I was with a girl in a house (except in a bigger cities where people more permissive). Whereas I am free to live with men in the same house, I actually did and still do.

I lived with a gay (I didn't know at that time) when I was a teenager. he was a uni student (5-7 years older). I am sure he would be in jail if he was in the West.
Funny I didn't really realise I was a victim until I read Kitten's comment.

Topic: Morning Star - Yeshua/Satan
Posted: Thursday, December 13, 2018 8:10:28 AM
Drag0nspeaker wrote:

It's even more complex in Islam, as Ishtar, the morning star, is a woman who got two male angels drunk and had them tell her the password to pass into heaven. When she arrived, she was changed into the planet Venus.

The angel who 'Fell' was completely separate - he was Shaytan (Satan). Like in the earliest versions of the Hebrew and Christian Old Testament, it was not that Satan tried to be a god or God - just that he refused to consider Man as senior to Angels. He 'refused to bow down to Adam'.

Where did you get your source from? There was no such story in Islam.

Topic: INTERFAITH MARRIAGE
Posted: Thursday, December 13, 2018 7:52:17 AM
Hello Nish!
Are you going to marry a Muslim?
Fully agree with Romany. Just my PERSONAL advice, assuming we have a similar culture, if one of the family (or even both) reject this marriage, then it's better to avoid it.
Topic: Dialect translation (again)
Posted: Tuesday, January 30, 2018 9:15:30 AM
Hello Hope, how are you?
Posted: Tuesday, January 30, 2018 9:13:50 AM
almo 1 wrote:
Romany wrote:

NK - Well from what I've picked up about you, I'm prepared to bet that you haven't been intimate with very many men in your life? It's not as if guys walk into a place and say "Oh hello there, I'm Charles - and this is my little buddy Horace"!

Do you, by any chance, have a dick?

I remember when I was a kid, I liked a girl (same age). I knew I liked her but I acted like I hated her, I annoyed her, insulted her, I just couldn't help it.
Posted: Tuesday, January 30, 2018 9:09:06 AM
vkhu wrote:
Well that naming thing is certainly new. Where I'm from, we have some sarcastic slang for the penis, but no actual human names or anything. Knowing people actually name their privates is, um,... interesting.

We too, name our privates (male only), "si Anang" and "si Utuh", the closest English translations would be "little John" and "little Thomas". Dancing

Topic: Santa Claus
Posted: Monday, December 25, 2017 5:44:52 AM
Old, but still funny.

I've always had my doubts about Santa Claus, for a start does he really live in the North Pole?, let's look at the evidence, .....

1. Wears red and white.
2. Has loads of electrical goods that nobody can trace.
3. Drives an unlicensed vehicle.
4. Only does one days work a year.
5. Good at breaking into houses.

Lapland my arse! He's a Scouser!
Topic: When will Jesus come back ?
Posted: Thursday, November 2, 2017 10:07:05 PM
almo 1 wrote:

Holy cow!
Topic: Irma, visual guide
Posted: Saturday, September 9, 2017 9:23:54 PM
http://www.charlottestories.com/58000-people-joined-together-attempt-re-direct-hurricane-irma-using-fans/