The Free Dictionary  
mailing list For webmasters
Welcome Guest Forum Search | Active Topics | Members

Profile: MANJUICEBUBBLES
About
User Name: MANJUICEBUBBLES
Forum Rank: Advanced Member
Interests: Language, Literature, Ideology, Programming, and Reading.
Home Page
Statistics
Number of Posts: 186
[0.02% of all post / 0.10 posts per day]
  Last 10 Posts
Topic: Unless wicked ideas take root in a naturally depraved mind, human nature, in a right and wholesome state, revolts at crime....
Posted: Thursday, April 26, 2018 7:13:49 AM
In an attempt to keep pure and wholesome, many people are not wisely using their hedonism, but rather employing tactics to make themselves feel happy through artificial means(too much drugs, smoking, masturbation) anything that could harm a person's developmental process.

"Foolishness is indeed the sister of wickedness."
Topic: As a man without forethought scarcely deserves the name of a man, so forethought without reflection is but a metaphorical...
Posted: Monday, July 31, 2017 10:21:54 AM
In layman's terms, without using your head, you're just constantly going on whim.

Topic: This soul, or life within us, by no means agrees with the life outside us. If one has the courage to ask her what she thinks,...
Posted: Monday, July 24, 2017 8:31:08 AM
karlajagan wrote:
This quote seems to be a projection of how she felt. Her mental desease must have affected her profoundly. I guess she tried to hide her condition to must people, expressing in public a completely different persona of who she really was and how she felt.

Curious,

Does her quote also entail a little bit about her works? I know she wrote something about the stream of consciousness, just wanted to know if that contributes to her quotation.

Topic: When you are young you take the kindness people show you as your right.
Posted: Sunday, July 23, 2017 4:25:47 PM
The younger generation today is constantly told that they are "special" snowflakes, each and every snowflake is different and has unique qualities and therefore requires the upmost respect and praise from all surrounding peoples. But what the "snowflake" fails to acknowledge is the shear fact of respect is given when you respect others, not scoff at them for their different values or different qualities. You don't have to understand them, you just have to respect them for the same way you respect yourself. After all, everyone's a special snowflake, right?

Topic: The Operating System Windows 95.
Posted: Sunday, April 16, 2017 7:29:17 PM
I have plenty of these install disks laying around my house and I can't find a need for them; however, they offer me some sort of sentimental value, some sort of mawkish weirdness that newer operating systems don't do. Does anyone else experience this strange nostalgia? It's quite depressing.

-A

Topic: My invented language
Posted: Sunday, April 16, 2017 7:27:56 PM
I don't see the purpose of this. Is this simply an etymological experiment or an ode to germanic tribal talk?

Topic: Wealth should not be seized...for if a man take great wealth violently and perforce, or if he steal it through his tongue, as...
Posted: Monday, January 2, 2017 9:58:47 AM
The greatest revenge is being alive.

Topic: Once again, neonazis resort to threats of violence
Posted: Sunday, January 1, 2017 9:36:34 AM
Interesting how people don't get along for simple reasons. Makes me wonder how people deal with complex issues.

Topic: Do you know the new meaning of "WOKE"?
Posted: Sunday, December 25, 2016 12:09:05 PM
Hearing it around millennials tells me one thing, it's something that's not worth mentioning.

Anyway, it means that you have transcended certain knowledge that deems you superior to "sheeple" don't understand it.

Topic: The human spirit is a milk carton.
Posted: Monday, October 17, 2016 10:14:15 PM
To everyone that would raise an eye to this.

I completely understand this does not make any sense, in fact, I didn't even say any of this. It was a fellow I met on the street that decided to spew his pseudo intellectual dribble onto me, and I just am I asking if he has any tenability in his statements or is just a ploy to make me seem stupid?

Main Forum RSS : RSS
Forum Terms and Guidelines | Privacy policy | Copyright © 2008-2018 Farlex, Inc. All rights reserved.