Interests: contemplate, analyz and discuss - 'φιλοσοφία'
Home Page
Statistics
Number of Posts: 133
[0.02% of all post / 0.08 posts per day]
  Last 10 Posts
Topic: What is Life about?
Posted: Thursday, June 26, 2014 8:48:19 AM
What do you then think one's life should be about?

De omnibus dubitandum est.
Topic: What is my purpose in life?
Posted: Thursday, June 26, 2014 8:22:33 AM
Of course I know very well what's my (and I believe everyone's should be) purpose of life! To live it in line with making the right decisions! If just anybody could tell, what's the right decision, then the world would get back to its 'right' course..

Topic: There are some people who leave impressions not so lasting as the imprint of an oar upon the water.
Posted: Thursday, June 26, 2014 6:15:19 AM
I am one of them. Depends though what's meant to be impressing as this may vary from man to man.

Topic: The transference of property by inheritance.
Posted: Wednesday, June 25, 2014 12:10:06 PM
Exactly, and I think we need a qualified lawyer to shine more light in this.. Basically it does vary from country to country but in essence if there isn't last will then respective law applies in each country that pretty much goes along the line of spouse and/or descendants.

Topic: The world today and... virginity
Posted: Wednesday, June 25, 2014 10:05:48 AM
From a female's point of view loosing virginity can be associated with relatively deep and meaningful experience that depending on its nature can be either quite positive and advantageous or very damaging and harmful in terms of further personality development. Thus should be handled wisely and right-time adequately by both parties involved, unless it's conducted otherwise..
From a male's point of view I don't think there should be a special meaning or/and relevance given to the fact itself of a female loosing virginity like something that would make a male involved feel special just because it was him and not someone else or even in a perverted sense of collectability of the mere act! Those males who exclusively hunt for a virgin are ill and should seek help. That goes across the nations, cultures, religions etc. although it's more evident and immanent in certain cutlers and countries or/and related religions.

Topic: The road to the City of Emeralds is paved with yellow brick.
Posted: Wednesday, June 25, 2014 9:24:54 AM
These bricks aren't yellow in fact as it is the yellowish light that reflects form either it's moon or street light..

Topic: DOES GOD EXISTS
Posted: Tuesday, June 24, 2014 10:29:17 AM
It appears we have no clue who God is, if he exists at all, why is he and what for etc. but at the same time we're too far busy expecting too much from him, blame him for anything goes wrong in our life, and arguing over his existence with his enemies - what we though forget about while being busy doing all that is one simple thing: To turn our sight inwards upon ourselves and start from there!!

Topic: The Jewish God - Part One
Posted: Tuesday, June 24, 2014 10:07:55 AM
Too long article to read through, however, such talks can always result only in mere speculations due to lack of any sort of genuine material supporting or/and denying the existence of God and thus would be more concerned about the future prospects rather than getting lost at sea full of vagueness and muddledness.. Future is the right direction not past!!

Topic: Why has government been instituted at all? Because the passions of men will not conform to the dictates of reason and...
Posted: Tuesday, June 24, 2014 7:53:25 AM
Seems like the only thing we do conform to is a minute of silence! It's powerful and no constraint involved. Perhaps it's due to its short duration as oppose to the constant conformity to the dictates of reason and justice..

Topic: Experience is never limited, and it is never complete; it is an immense sensibility, a kind of huge spider-web of the finest...
Posted: Friday, June 20, 2014 2:58:40 PM
Absolutely fabulous quotation produced by Mr James (who I do not know at all) showing how brilliantly can one's brain go across conventional thinking just by a simple use of abstraction! One would believe there has always been a contradiction between experience as empiricism and thought as theorising, however, viewed in a conventional sense until up then say, when we hear from people like e.g. Mr James. Such thinking is prosperous for intellectual evolution only provided though, when making sense. The crucial point of it, after all, is how our consciousness treat and deal with those caught air-borne particles??

Main Forum RSS : RSS
Forum Terms and Guidelines. Copyright © 2008-2017 Farlex, Inc. All rights reserved.