The Free Dictionary  
mailing list For webmasters
Welcome Guest Forum Search | Active Topics | Members

Profile: Absurdicuss
About
User Name: Absurdicuss
Forum Rank: Advanced Member
Interests: nothing in particular...everything in general.
Home Page http://freedictionary.com
Statistics
Number of Posts: 2,884
[0.30% of all post / 1.14 posts per day]
  Last 10 Posts
Topic: rugby world cup - congratulations Japan
Posted: Saturday, November 9, 2019 4:54:04 PM

Thank you

Cheers

"Now" is the eternal present.
Topic: rugby world cup - congratulations Japan
Posted: Friday, November 8, 2019 9:53:45 PM

Hello to all. Rugby is a great spectator sport. I only get to view it on YouTube, really enjoy it, but don't understand the rules. Any suggestions on where I can read up on Official Rugby rules would be much appreciated.

Topic: OXYMORA
Posted: Saturday, November 2, 2019 11:14:34 PM

Is it not absolutely true that settled science reluctantly evolves toward tentative dogma as new evidence emerges?

USELESS ABILITY

Topic: FYI- A geopolitical earthquake has shaken US leadership in the world — Russia and China stand to ben
Posted: Sunday, October 27, 2019 5:57:35 PM
Donald Trump, the people's president. Outsider, non politically correct, unabashed America First leader of the free world. Defying the globalist agenda, confronting Neo-Marxism, the hypocrisy of leftism at every opportunity.
Making AMERICA, already the greatest, freest, most noble republic in world history, greater than ever..

It is unfortunate that many are unable to see beyond his brash, straight spoken style to see that he is the Godzilla of Politics, eradicating the status quo that has gripped the western world since the advent of the Rothschild banking cartel.

Ending endless wars
Resetting global trade by initiating bilateral agreements and moving way from globalist central bank controlled policies.

Yeah, Donald Trump is the greatest president since.....George Washington.

American exceptionalism - the natural human right to pursue happiness, the limits of government, the bill of rights.
The US Constitution.

Posted: Saturday, October 26, 2019 10:14:26 PM

A little bitter sugar can sometimes take one a long way toward experiencing the sweetness of a life well lived.

PURPOSELY MEANINGLESS

Posted: Tuesday, October 22, 2019 6:52:28 PM

Gen. George Washington wore makeup with his wig, and the "man bun" is a new tradition, dating back to the time of the Ninjas.

ACCIDENTAL SUICIDE

Topic: Deng Xiaoping (1904)
Posted: Thursday, August 22, 2019 9:00:07 PM

Interesting tidbit, Adyl. I was wondering how many brutal acts he participated in on his way to the top of the communist heap.

Topic: Random Sentence Game
Posted: Sunday, August 18, 2019 11:15:00 PM

Death Indicates Directed Hit Execution Order Requiring Deception, Immediate Disinformation, No Traceable Hard Evidence.

C L I N T O N B O D Y C O U N T

Topic: Is Jesus really exist in history?
Posted: Friday, August 16, 2019 11:18:38 PM

1 Corinthians 1:18-31

18 For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but it is God’s power to us who are being saved. 19 For it is written:

I will destroy the wisdom of the wise,
and I will set aside the understanding of the experts.

20 Where is the philosopher? Where is the scholar? Where is the debater of this age? Hasn’t God made the world’s wisdom foolish?

21 For since, in God’s wisdom, the world did not know God through wisdom, God was pleased to save those who believe through the foolishness of the message preached.
22 For the Jews ask for signs and the Greeks seek wisdom, 23 but we preach Christ crucified, a stumbling block to the Jews and foolishness to the Gentiles.
24 Yet to those who are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ is God’s power and God’s wisdom, 25 because God’s foolishness is wiser than human wisdom, and God’s weakness is stronger than human strength.

Posted: Friday, August 16, 2019 10:42:25 PM

His greasy fingers smearing shabby clothes, the immaculately soiled Aqualung strode, in all his pungent glory, up the rode, with a wink for cross eyed Mary's new beau.

BRAZENLY CAUTIOUS

Main Forum RSS : RSS
Forum Terms and Guidelines | Privacy policy | Copyright © 2008-2019 Farlex, Inc. All rights reserved.