User Name: LostinSC
Forum Rank: Advanced Member
Interests:
Home Page
Statistics
Number of Posts: 400
[0.05% of all post / 0.21 posts per day]
  Last 10 Posts
Topic: Should President Obama have danced the tango?
Posted: Sunday, June 05, 2016 6:57:17 PM
Well, I must say, the topic of dancing the tango has been twisted into dropping bombs, knitting, abortions, the slight and vague shade difference of "hear, hear" and "here, here", expediency reading (whiff) of voter discontent and immediate political directional change, (here I will quote Tunaafi, without permission, " I have no time for such dishonesty."

What fun it is to come back to TFD after such a long absence..

I've forgotten how much fun it is to Tango..

The older I grow the more I distrust the familiar doctrine that age brings wisdom. H. L. Mencken
Topic: Even Children on Tricycles Should Wear Helmets, Researchers Say
Posted: Friday, September 18, 2015 10:20:58 PM
Nope, Pedro..

Helmets on our trikes at nite, puttem on at dawn..

The older I grow the more I distrust the familiar doctrine that age brings wisdom. H. L. Mencken
Topic: Association game
Posted: Thursday, September 10, 2015 3:12:44 PM
raw

Topic: Goodbye Leonard, You Will Live Long in Memories
Posted: Sunday, March 01, 2015 9:26:48 PM
Pray

God Speed, Spock.

Say hello to Scotty and Doc.

Topic: International Criminal Court
Posted: Thursday, February 12, 2015 9:38:05 PM
Khalid Sami,

No disrespect intended..

"Phutt." Simply is to be considered as a "yawn".

Please continue to enjoy TFD as you wish. Post your thoughts often, defend your position and pay no attention to me.. Okay??

Topic: Gitmo Bay and Jordanian King Abdullah
Posted: Thursday, February 05, 2015 11:22:57 PM
Hurrah, to the King..

He has become a true defender of the moral contentiousness of humanity.

I seldom post anymore, but this topic has bothered me since the horrific immolation of a warrior against terror..

I finally decided that president Obama's solution to closing Gitmo Bay is really pretty simple..

Send the remaining "detainees" to Jordan.

When one of Jordan's subjects (patriots) gets beheaded, burned to death or executed a couple "detainees" meet the
same fate within 48 hours..

Gitmo is closed and the world is cleansed of a hundred or so of "really bad guys".

Please tell me where I'm going wrong.

d'oh!

Topic: International Criminal Court
Posted: Thursday, February 05, 2015 10:42:31 PM
Phuttt!

Topic: HEMP OIL
Posted: Friday, January 02, 2015 7:36:15 PM
http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/27732761/lawmakers-continue-talks-surrounding-medical-marijuana-legalization

Romany & all who wonder where SC is on this subject...

Being a transplanted S. Carolinian for over 20 years (I'm still considered being "from off") I have to say our legislature is waaay behind times. I have serious doubts that there will ever come a meaningful solution (here in SC) during my lifetime.

IE:

"In that letter, Keel also says the agency believes a federal motion decriminalizing marijuana or legalizing it for medical purposes would need to happen before the state could take action." Brick wall

ABS, I hope for, wish for and support a successful remedy in this terrible situation where you are at this time of life..

My late most beloved wife was a 16 year survivor of cancer but the early years - before remission, were horrible.

Topic: Ferguson after the killing of Michael Brown
Posted: Tuesday, November 25, 2014 11:41:34 AM
proqpen:

Your post:

"The evidence that the authorities wanted to release, the evidence that didn't look bad for them, has been released."

suggests you have knowledge (and reviewed) this subrosa evidence.

Please advise the forum where we also may find this hidden information.

Topic: Word Chains
Posted: Wednesday, October 15, 2014 11:18:59 PM
Halloween

Main Forum RSS : RSS
Forum Terms and Guidelines. Copyright © 2008-2017 Farlex, Inc. All rights reserved.