Interests: Fine Wine and Ales
Home Page
Statistics
Number of Posts: 1,914
[0.20% of all post / 0.73 posts per day]
  Last 10 Posts
Topic: Musings on The Quote of the Day
Posted: Wednesday, November 6, 2019 4:13:39 PM
Unusually pensive! In other words, getting old sucks physically but is rewarding spiritually!

Voldermort for Trump 2020
Topic: A Referring Question
Posted: Wednesday, November 6, 2019 4:10:41 PM
Although not entirely clear, I believe it refers to the phrase after the semicolon.

Topic: rugby world cup - congratulations Japan
Posted: Monday, October 28, 2019 9:02:28 AM
With the accuracy and incisiveness of my previous predictions - Go Springboks!

Topic: rugby world cup - congratulations Japan
Posted: Monday, October 21, 2019 10:13:24 AM
Japan has every reason to be proud of their efforts in this competition! Hosting the World Cup has helped their squad into a team to reckoned with.

Prediction for the Final: New Zealand v Wales

Topic: Whistleblower Report
Posted: Wednesday, October 9, 2019 12:47:10 PM
Good points FD although not sure about premise that the invective is due to losing the 2016 election. More about what CSB has done since.

You know if you'd just paid the damn stamp duty and sworn fealty to the king back in 1770s, none of this would have arisen. We could all be sharing in the serenity and accord currently so evident in the British parliament ... Oh! - just a sec!!!! Whistle

Topic: Whistleblower Report
Posted: Tuesday, October 8, 2019 9:55:55 AM
FounDit wrote:
When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, tliat the dunces are all in confederacy against him.

~Jonathan Swift~

So Captain Sphincter Blossom is the new Messiah?

Topic: Unhinged
Posted: Tuesday, October 1, 2019 11:38:25 AM
Toute nation a le gouvernement qu'elle mérite ~ Joseph de Maistre.

Sorry Joe, I now think you are mistaken, no one deserves this!

Topic: Is England Still Part of Europe?
Posted: Tuesday, September 17, 2019 2:48:18 PM
BobShilling wrote:
Romany wrote:
When I laugh my chest and belly shake, but my bottom remains pretty reserved about the whole thing. [...] it's not the picture in my head of FDs backside which I treasure...it's the idea of someone's arse being dislodged from their body as they writhed around on the floor, which gets me going. I see it as a cartoon image of a bum taking on a life of it's own

Could we have some decorum in this forum, please?

I was brought up to believe that such suggestive words as ch*st and b*tt*m were not uttered by the fairer sex, b*lly, b*cks*de and b*m were not uttered by gentlemen within the hearing of the fairer sex, and *rse was never uttered at all.

Mind you, it was almost as unforgivable in those days to put an apostrophe in possessive its.

Tempora mutantur, nos et mutamur in illis.

Shouldn't that have read "*its"! and ... shouldn't "Bob" and "Shilling" be amalgamated to a "Florin" - groan ... !

Posted: Tuesday, September 17, 2019 2:44:03 PM
FounDit wrote:
towan52 wrote:
To bring a serious note to the discussion. I can't get the picture of FD's ass being frequently laughed off, together with RS's bollocks having suffered the same fate, out of my mind. Does this mean there is a potentially viable lavatorial mechanism on a virtual floor somewhere?

I'm trying to keep my body parts together but my UK pensions have lost over 20% in value since this debacle began.

I'm not sure whether to be flattered, or slightly disturbed that you hold onto a picture of my ass in you mind...Anxious ROTF

Be afraid, very afraid and be careful where you're rolling

Posted: Tuesday, September 17, 2019 9:56:04 AM
To bring a serious note to the discussion. I can't get the picture of FD's ass being frequently laughed off, together with RS's bollocks having suffered the same fate, out of my mind. Does this mean there is a potentially viable lavatorial mechanism on a virtual floor somewhere?

I'm trying to keep my body parts together but my UK pensions have lost over 20% in value since this debacle began.

Main Forum RSS : RSS
Forum Terms and Guidelines | Privacy policy | Copyright © 2008-2019 Farlex, Inc. All rights reserved.