Interests:
Home Page http://Mail.ru
Statistics
Number of Posts: 104
[0.01% of all post / 0.05 posts per day]
  Last 10 Posts
Topic: Have
Posted: Tuesday, November 18, 2014 9:28:22 AM
Thank you all!! I'll never learn English! No hope!

Select your thoughts just the same way you select what clothes you are going to wear every day
Topic: Matters of the moment
Posted: Tuesday, November 18, 2014 9:19:19 AM
Spasibo!!!

Select your thoughts just the same way you select what clothes you are going to wear every day
Topic: Have
Posted: Monday, November 17, 2014 8:49:51 PM
Is there any difference between:
I haven't time to answer questions
AND
I don't have time to answer questions
Thought there isn't any, but here I have a question in my book, so ther must be some explanation?

Topic: Matters of the moment
Posted: Monday, November 17, 2014 8:39:53 PM
Please, what is the difference in meaning between: matters of moment and matters of the moment

Topic: cross-fertilizing trickle
Posted: Saturday, September 28, 2013 12:11:40 PM
Oh,I'm sorry for the mistake I've made.
It's "researchERS" not "researchES"
So it might be that they exchanged the researchers (one for one) who made their investigations. And the researchers helped each other (cross-fertilizing)

Topic: cross-fertilizing trickle
Posted: Saturday, September 28, 2013 11:49:32 AM
I understand it this way:
Both sides made their researches into the problem.
And they exchanged their results (cross-fertilizing) not much though (a trickle), following the rule: "we give you our piece of information in exchange for your piece of information ( one-for-one basis).

Topic: a comfortable above-suspicion feeling
Posted: Saturday, September 28, 2013 10:34:54 AM
Oh, I'm sorry! Thanks for your correction IMcRout.

Topic: a comfortable above-suspicion feeling
Posted: Saturday, September 28, 2013 10:19:02 AM
Hallo,Vkhu!
I understand this phrase this way:
There are (and there were) two parts of the world ( in this story, of course): "They" and "We".
Bulgaria belongs to "Them", it is behind the Iron Curtain and Bulgarians are in the Cold War with"Us".
(According to that fact, Bulgarians are Our enemies)
But Laszlo (although he is Bulgarian) is above suspicion because his grandfather had broken through the "Iron Curtain"
and he (Laszlo) had comfortable feeling about this fact ( that he is not under suspicion)
Think
Well?

Topic: Word Chains
Posted: Friday, September 27, 2013 8:18:48 PM
Search engine

Topic: translation into English
Posted: Friday, September 27, 2013 8:13:50 PM
Angel Welcome

Main Forum RSS : RSS
Forum Terms and Guidelines. Copyright © 2008-2018 Farlex, Inc. All rights reserved.