Interests:
Home Page
Statistics
Number of Posts: 11
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
  Last 10 Posts
Topic: St. Vincent and the Grenadines National Heroes Day
Posted: Wednesday, March 14, 2018 8:58:02 PM
Saint Vincent of Saragossa, also known as Vincent Martyr, Vincent of Huesca or Vincent the Deacon, the Protomartyr of Spain, was a deacon of the Church of Saragossa. He is the patron saint of Lisbon and Valencia. His feast day is 22 January in the Roman Catholic Church and Anglican Communion and 11 November in the Eastern Orthodox Churches. He was born at Huesca and martyred under the Emperor Diocletian around the year 304.
Topic: When we are struck at without a reason, we should strike back again very hard; I am sure we should—so hard as to teach the...
Posted: Wednesday, March 14, 2018 8:55:08 PM
Angel

He's more myself than i am.
Whatever our souls are made of,
His and mine are the same.

Emily Bronte
Topic: make (something) up as (one) goes (along)
Posted: Wednesday, March 14, 2018 8:51:46 PM
To make something up as one goes along: to play by ear, to be/act impromptu, to improvise

Example: Don't be too nervous before this short-notice presentation, just make something up as you go.
Topic: off-licence
Posted: Wednesday, March 14, 2018 8:49:22 PM
off-licenece: a store that sell alcoholic beverage for drinking somewhere else. (different with a bar or pub)
Topic: he-man
Posted: Saturday, February 25, 2017 3:39:28 AM
It makes me think of the word "she-man". Anxious
Topic: Awake, arise, or be forever fallen!
Posted: Saturday, February 25, 2017 3:37:41 AM
Sounds like we need lots of meditation and contemplation in everyday life or else we would be lost deeper and deeper in the abyss of daily life grudingness. d'oh!
Topic: Minds, like bodies, will often fall into a pimpled, ill-conditioned state from mere excess of comfort.
Posted: Tuesday, November 4, 2014 1:21:00 AM
I wonder if the cure for this is to aim or make higher goals in life to drive ourselves to something bigger.
Topic: I have had prayers answered - most strangely so sometimes - but I think our heavenly Father's loving-kindness has been even...
Posted: Saturday, October 18, 2014 12:39:12 AM
Yeah, sometimes things we yearn for would do us no good and not having them is a bless! Pray
Topic: Always do what you are afraid to do.
Posted: Friday, October 17, 2014 5:28:23 AM
Well, i guess its about making some changes in our lives and somehow not being a creature of habits...
Topic: Except our own thoughts, there is nothing absolutely in our power.
Posted: Thursday, October 2, 2014 12:18:33 AM
Well, so i have to make good use of this power, at least to make me happy.

Main Forum RSS : RSS
Forum Terms and Guidelines. Copyright © 2008-2018 Farlex, Inc. All rights reserved.