User Name: A cooperator
Forum Rank: Advanced Member
Interests: English
Home Page
Statistics
Number of Posts: 2,784
[0.31% of all post / 1.15 posts per day]
  Last 10 Posts
Topic: (The) English (Countable and Uncountable Nouns)
Posted: Monday, January 29, 2018 12:00:16 PM
palapaguy wrote:
A cooperator wrote:
I will try to interfere only to spoil the discussion to be done in her threads if I don't find an answer for my question above. I will do the same in her own posts from now on. Even if I am going to be banned, I will have to create a new account over and over again, even if I had to create a million account.

This behavior of yours further underscores your need for a structured, face-to-face professional language program. In this forum you are accomplishing little to nothing, while at the same time you insult the members who have expended so much effort to help you.

I need an answer of my question. If you are going to go further, you should be neutral at least. I am and will still be trying to impolitely reply only to those two members. You only see that only I am rude. However, you don't understand what made me be rudely replying. You haven't seen Fy's reply "A cooperator, you are a lying, manipulative, trouble-making BASTARD".
I, am, myself, been insulted, offended, and some servants like "Koh" interfered in my threads only as so to defend her lover. Was it supposed to still be silent? Imagine being offended and some offender's servants interfered to only also defend an offender, what would you have done.

I was just showing typos as FY has been doing in my writings.
So, my question/claim is as follows:
Why the hell was this servant woman "Koh Eliane" interfering in my thread and defending Fy? Have that old, old, old man been her own lover, to whom she have been giving her body away before marriage, in return he will answer her questions here?
Fy-, himself, would defend himself, and I'd not have any claim or curiosity of why that scarlet woman interfered in my thread even if both of us were impolite. However, the servant one, herself, was interfering in my threads and spoiling the discussion wasn't allowed.
I had never ever interfered in her threads, but from now on, I will do try to interfere only to spoil the discussion to be done there in her threads unless I found an answer for my question above. I will do the same in her own posts from now on. Even if I am going to be banned, I will have to create a new account over and over again, even if I had to create a million account.

Whoever doesn't own what he promises to those who do not deserve must not promise it.
Posted: Monday, January 29, 2018 11:05:17 AM
Fyfardens wrote:
A cooperator wrote:
w
I am back to this creature called as Koh Eliane, the Fy's servant. Why the hell was she interferring in my thread and defending for Fy? Has that old, old, old man been her own lover, to whom she have been giveing him her body away before marriage, in return he will answer her questions here?

Could we perhaps get back in this forum to discussing grammar rather than indulging in extremely unpleasant personal attacks?

To that end, I have underlined some of the errors you made that you might care to think about.

No, sorry. You, along with your servant "Koh", began.
I was just showing your own typos as you has been doing in my writings.
Why the hell was this servant woman "Koh Eliane" interfering in my thread and defending you? Have you old, old, old man been her own lover to whom she have been giving her body away before marriage, in return you will answer her questions here?
You-, yourself, would defend yourself, and I'd not have any claim or curiosity of why that scarlet woman interfered in my thread even if both of us were rude. However, the servant one, herself, was interfering in my threads and spoiling the discussion wasn't allowed.
I had never ever interfered in her threads, but from now on, I will try to interfere only to spoil the discussion to be done in her threads if I don't find an answer for my question above. I will do the same in her own posts from now on. Even if I am going to be banned, I will have to create a new account over and over again, even if I had to create a million account.

Whoever doesn't own what he promises to those who do not deserve must not promise it.
Posted: Monday, January 29, 2018 10:28:06 AM
Lotje1000 wrote:
A cooperator wrote:
Lotje1000 wrote:
Hi Cooperator

I understand your frustrations. However, you are quickly turning quite aggressive and offensive, especially with your last post. I believe your name-calling and insinuations are completely unnecessary

Please understand I was showing Fy's typos mistakes.
But, that Fy- began first offending me, go back and see what he wrote.

Also, this creature called as Koh Eliane, the Fy's servant. Why the hell was she interfering in my thread and defending for Fy? Has that old, old, old man been her own lover, to whom she have been giveing her body away before marriage, in return he will answer her questions here?

I read what you said and I understand your frustrations. However, I am not talking to them, I am talking to you as you are the one who posted the original thread with the original questions and you are here because you want to learn. You cannot change others, but you can change yourself. So that is why I advise you that if you want to have better results, you should look at what you've written and how you've reacted and see where you could improve things. Especially because you have started resorting to insults, which is very unbecoming and ill-received.

Please, answer me, this creature called as Koh Eliane, the Fy's servant. Why the hell was she interfering in my thread and defending for Fy? Has that old, old, old man been her own lover, to whom she have been giving her body away before marriage, in return he will answer her questions here?

I had never ever interfered in her threads, but from now on, I will try to interfere only to spoil the discussion to be done in her threads if I don't find an answer for my question " Why the hell was she interfering in my thread and defending for Fy? Has that old, old, old man been her own lover, to whom she have been giving her body away before marriage?

Fy-, along with his servant, was interfering in my threads and spoiling the discussion, I will do the same in their own posts from now on. Even if I am going to be banned, I will have to create a new account, even if I had to create a million account.

Posted: Monday, January 29, 2018 10:20:19 AM
Lotje1000 wrote:
Hi Cooperator

I understand your frustrations. However, you are quickly turning quite aggressive and offensive, especially with your last post. I believe your name-calling and insinuations are completely unnecessary

Please understand I was showing Fy's typos mistakes.
But, that Fy- began first offending me, go back and see what he wrote.

Also, this creature called as Koh Eliane, the Fy's servant. Why the hell was she interfering in my thread and defending for Fy? Has that old, old, old man been her own lover, to whom she have been giveing her body away before marriage, in return he will answer her questions here?

I had never ever interfered in her threads, but from now on, I will try to interfere only to spoil the discussion to be done in there in her threads if I don't find an answer for my question " Why the hell was she interfering in my thread and defending for Fy? Has that old, old, old man been her own lover, to whom she have been giving her body away before marriage?

If I am going to be banned, I will have to create a new account, even if I had to create a million account.

Posted: Monday, January 29, 2018 10:00:45 AM
Lotje1000 wrote:

Perhaps I am reading your intentions wrong. I'm only here to tell you that you demanding help and dismissing answers are patterns I've noticed in some of your threads. Many of your threads have also not ended well or have included responses from people who seem agitated by your reaction to their help. I think it would help if you take a long look at earlier threads and analyse how they've gone and how you come across. Changing your approach might get you the help you are after on this forum.

Hi, Lotje, I only listed those who have been first polite, then secondly NOT servants for anyone else, and finally who have been honestly and sincerely teaching others. Yes, Thar, has really been one of those.
Being a volunteer doesn't mean teach learners and give them false information.. - that is, you don't originally need to be a volunteer, before won't have to reply, since you don't have the right features to be.

I think you still don't know well that boring and failed kind of teacher called Fy-
He is just try to concentrate on others' mistakes not to help them learn, but for the sake of getting at them.
From my experience I even caught him teaching me wrongly in one thread you recently replied to and quoted your cites about that I ask volunteers to be generously replying to me. I asked that old old old teacher if he is going to give information away, he should have humbly, honestly, genuinely done it with his best of ability as much as he can. Or otherwise, he needn't. Gotcha.
I am not like him and his servant Koh Elain liar since they believe in nature that it created them. Therefore, they will do anything without being shame of, or scaring from punishment. I'd cite
A cooperator wrote:

Fyfardens wrote:

A cooperator wrote:

Fyfardens wrote:

A cooperator wrote:

1) Can a gerund be followed by another gerund?

Yes

Would you mind giving me an example of your own in which a gerund is followed by another one?

No. Native speakers generally try to avoid one -ing form following another.

Hey, I am sorry to say that you teach me wrongly. If you don't like replying to my questions generously and honestly, then you can stop replying to them since you're a volunteer and needn't reply to my questions. Bear in mind we should do it to the very best of our ability if we want accomplish something.
You contradict yourself.
You should have told me in the beginning that native speakers avoid to use two gerunds together and saving my and your time.

Anyhow, with me, Fy's bullying has not worked and won't work at all, however he, along with his servant Koh Elain, has been
Quote:
trying to do
. I think he and people like him still don't know with whom they deal.
Two members(or pigs, I think like this buffer, Fy) tried offending here because this forum seems to be allowed to interfere in others' threads only as so to insult OPs. But, both of them were killed, burnt or hang themselves with their own rope, whatever happened to them, they disappeared from face of this earth, and I still standing up on my legs.
I am back to this creature called as Koh Eliane, the Fy's servant. Why the hell was she interferring in my thread and defending for Fy? Has that old, old, old man been her own lover, to whom she have been giveing her body away before marriage, in return he will answer her questions here?

Topic: is or are
Posted: Sunday, January 28, 2018 11:59:33 PM
palapaguy wrote:
Coop,

Most of that is unintelligible.

Have you made an effort to enroll in a personal English language instruction program? You've been asked this many times, and your only answer has been to criticize all English teachers. The members in this forum have generously expended a great deal of effort so far to help you for free, but you need REAL tailored instruction.

Please stop relying upon the generosity of others and make a serious effort to improve your English.

Let's see what the OP'll say.

Topic: Is it necessary to remove the first 'us'?
Posted: Sunday, January 28, 2018 11:28:03 PM
Koh Elaine wrote:
He showed us and taught us how to how to karate techniques.

Is it necessary to remove the first 'us'?

Thanks.

Posted: Sunday, January 28, 2018 10:45:05 PM
Hey, Koh,
You claimed that these written in bold are incorrect in my thread, show me your evidence.

Firstly: Show me the error here: "I would be immoral if I continue to track others' mistakes only so as to/in order to criticize them"

Secondly: I didn't have to show that error for you.(If I had used this, this would have meant I didn't show you that error since it wasn't necessary, or I showed you that error, but it wasn't necessary since you were already shown that error--- you have already known that error.).

I had not to show you that. (If I have used this, then this means I would mean "I had not to show you that error since I didn't want you to see that error--- But, I did because I was stupid and considered you honest like me If I had to show you that error, and would endure the consequences, then you would trust me. But on the contrary, you had been greedy and you would need to continue to show you more to be banned. ---You have still not known that error. I showed you it although it was prohibited and I put myself under warning for the sake of you, but you seemed to not deserved).

I had to not show you that error.( The same thing, but I prefer using the first one).

Posted: Sunday, January 28, 2018 10:24:24 PM
Helenej wrote:
This Koh,the PO, a servile person for Fyfardens, interfered in my thread there, and spoiled the discussion. Then, as long as s/he interfered in my thread without my permission for the sake of defending about his master 'Fy', I think I have the right to spread in one thread of his/hers. I think this is fair.

Posted: Sunday, January 28, 2018 10:12:29 PM
Fyfardens wrote:
One of the the achievements in this forum that I am proud of , even if it resulted in my (as tunaafi) being banned is that I was instrumental in the removal from this site of a person who frequently submitted racist, sexist and/or homophobic posts. Several appeals were made to moderators to stop his foul posts, but it was only when I sank to his level by referring to him as 'TheBastard' that the mods here finally banned him (and me).

The (almost non-existent) mods seem to me to be to be, once again, ignoring their responsibilities. They are allowing the name of Farlex to be associated with aggressive, confrontational language.

So, in the (probably forlorn) hope that the mods may step in to curb the excesses of A cooperator, I once again offer myself up for banning:

A cooperator, you are a lying, manipulative, trouble-making BASTARD.

Let's see if that works.

I've been absolutely in bits after saying that taboo phrase "You lying bastard!"
But you (Fyfardens)'re absolutely a servile person.

I am brave enough that even if you were in front of me, you wouldn't have been brave enough to say one word of those three words. But behind the keyboard, all stingy and servile person can type in what she/he wants.
I could also be rude enough to say taboo words, but that wouldn't have made me satisfied.

Main Forum RSS : RSS
Forum Terms and Guidelines | Privacy policy | Copyright © 2008-2018 Farlex, Inc. All rights reserved.