Statistics
Number of Posts: 30
[0.00% of all post / 0.01 posts per day]
  Last 10 Posts
Topic: Go to Church
Posted: Monday, July 18, 2011 9:48:41 PM
sisikou wrote:
Pedro, you mean the Dog Chapel?

It's a heavenly place for dogs and their people.
If you own a dog or have ever loved a dog, put Stephen Huneck's Dog Chapel in St. Johnsbury, Vermont,
at the top of your list of places to visit in New England.

Take your dog along if you can.
Whether or not you make your pup sit in a pew, his prayers will be answered when he discovers the nature trails, swimming ponds and other delights of the 400 scenic acres that surround the chapel on Dog Mountain.Dancing

hahah! nice! that is awesome.
Topic: Britain and France to recap Vietnam war?
Posted: Monday, July 18, 2011 9:41:16 PM
Teluu wrote:
The decision by Britain and France to send in military advisors to Libya has raised concern of another Vietnam war tactics used by U.S. president during the Vietnam war. http://alft-teluu.blogspot.com/2011/04/britain-and-france-to-recap-vietnam-war.html

and the battle of lawful vs. legal rages on while the war over 'morals' stacks bodies
Topic: death penalty .... agree or disagree?
Posted: Saturday, July 16, 2011 3:26:01 PM
memphis jailer wrote:
study their minds to find out what? why they did it? ... to find out he thought he could one: get away with it, two: couldn't stand a certain situation, or three: just wanted to because he heard voices .... there are countless reasons of why things happen but does it make a difference? ... i think not ....

what are you gonna do develop a drug to make that part of the brain inactive? nope ... are you gonna find out what exactly goes on in the brain when things like that happen to realize that it's something that cannot be controlled ... to waste money on research .... seriously .... what is more research gonna do?

I am concerned for the progress of neurology more than i am for vain attempts at extenuation. Murders like the one you mention later in your post are the types of cases i believe should be considered punishable by death.

memphis jailer wrote:
and i did write ... in an instant ... i meant that it wasn't planned .... he/she didn't think about killing as an option

I don't know. I am just not sure that we should send a message to the rest of society that motives for murder are debatable and that we would not defend ourselves by ensuring the end of a murderer's existence.

Murder is murder, not self defense.
Those that would split hairs of that issue need to realize that they are all on the same head.

Topic: Sound - a niggle
Posted: Friday, July 15, 2011 7:02:17 PM
http://encyclopedia.thefreedictionary.com/Cymatics
Topic: Google+ vs. Facebook
Posted: Friday, July 15, 2011 6:57:14 PM
need is a fickle word.

some of these people need out of their wants

need facebook because they want a convenient way to keep in contact with all of their associates, friends, colleagues, etc. etc. and don't care much about privacy

need twitter because they are want attention.
hahah, jkkinda, some people use twitter for positive changes in the world; while others just banter back and forth.

need linkedIn because they want their business or careers to do better than what they have been and there is no butt kissing or name dropping like doing it on the internet. that way, it is published (pretty much) world wide and permanent(Anxious )!
Topic: Google+ vs. Facebook
Posted: Friday, July 15, 2011 6:57:14 PM
need is a fickle word.

some of these people need out of their wants

need facebook because they want a convenient way to keep in contact with all of their associates, friends, colleagues, etc. etc. and don't care much about privacy

need twitter because they are want attention.
hahah, jkkinda, some people use twitter for positive changes in the world; while others just banter back and forth.

need linkedIn because they want their business or careers to do better than what they have been and there is no butt kissing or name dropping like doing it on the internet. that way, it is published (pretty much) world wide and permanent(Anxious )!
Posted: Friday, July 15, 2011 6:44:42 PM
Jyrkkä Jätkä wrote:
Doesn't the life sentence make the same?

no.

being alive is in no way analogous to being dead.

dahmer was sentenced to over a dozen life terms.
before he was 'born again,' he would partake in sex acts and drug use.

why should he be allowed to ejaculate into another man's body while over a dozen people were dead by his hand.

instead of people asking me why someone that walks into a mall and starts shooting people should be put down; let me ask them why that same person should be allowed to watch 'Comedy Central,' masturbate, eat decent food, correspond with the outside world, go for morning jogs in the yard, etc. etc.

i am talking about the people that have been caught red handed. the jared laughners (spelling?) of this world.

forget the deterrent debates

forget the cliches about eyes

study their minds
Posted: Friday, July 15, 2011 6:01:48 PM
memphis jailer wrote:
in an instant ...

what does that even mean?
everything happens en instances.

memphis jailer wrote:
let my tax money buy him a computer or books for school instead of an inmate on death row's meal or his general needs (uniform, lights, or cable bill)

since when did television become a "need?"

memphis jailer wrote:
i'm just saying i don't want my money supporting a p o s individual that couldn't conform to our laws

this is about more than conformity,,, it's about thievery

Jyrkkä Jätkä wrote:
Does the death penalty in some American states help preventing crimes?
Or in China, Iran, Indonesia...?

for some, it is more about divesting the life force from one human being that took it upon himself to eliminate the life force from (an)other human being(s) without consent

the potentials of prevention is controversial

the fact that a murderer is off the streets and can no longer enjoy their own livelihood is fact

memphis jailer wrote:
i'm all for putting executions on t.v. and selling tickets to the events .... they can choose their own method (minus the injection and gas chamber because it costs a bit too much) ... put it on pay per view for $40, sell tickets for $30 or so along with advertising .... that's revenue right there Applause who cares if it's at some lowlife's expense? put that in the budget for schools or offer grants to help pay for college for underprivledged kids ... at least they can do that much right?

Sick
Topic: Form of Government
Posted: Friday, July 15, 2011 4:46:57 PM
Geeman wrote:
Nish wrote:
I wonder what form of government you guys have?

Do you like it that way? Or you're hoping for some change?

I live in a corporate police state masquerading as a representative democracy. It is governed by a debtocracy of wealthy financiers who are, effectively, above any legal authority's ability to control their malfeasance.

"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Those who profess to favor freedom and yet depreciate agitation…want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightening. They want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters…. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and it never will."

-Fredrick Douglass
Topic: Types of debts.
Posted: Friday, July 15, 2011 4:24:21 PM
is this in regards to potential litigation, insurance contracts, or debt collection?

Main Forum RSS : RSS
Forum Terms and Guidelines | Privacy policy | Copyright © 2008-2018 Farlex, Inc. All rights reserved.