Interests: idk....stuff
Home Page http://profiles.google.com/ezfreemann/about
Statistics
Number of Posts: 11
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
  Last 10 Posts
Topic: Merry Christmas for everyong!
Posted: Monday, December 24, 2012 9:52:16 AM
thank you, but not "everyong" is christian.

a man with a watch knows what time it is....a man with two watches is never sure....
Topic: attention
Posted: Friday, December 14, 2012 10:55:04 AM
if anyone needs me, i'll be in the bathroom.

a man with a watch knows what time it is....a man with two watches is never sure....
Topic: Forgiveness there are a Artwork.
Posted: Saturday, September 22, 2012 2:42:20 PM
okay Applause

Topic: Gerbils Regain Hearing through Stem Cell Treatment
Posted: Sunday, September 16, 2012 12:20:57 PM
this is why creating legislature based on the teachings of cults such as christianity needs to be prohibited (as already stated in our constitution). if the ignorance of christians continue to be made into laws, then you can say goodbye to amazing, wonderful, and much-needed technology such as stated in this article. sorry if my opinion makes you uncomfortable. actually, i take that back, im not sorry if it makes you uncomfortable. read our constitution and stfu.

Topic: Who is Mathilda of Oz?
Posted: Saturday, September 15, 2012 2:44:49 PM
thanks for the link! i have some catching up to do.

Topic: Who is Mathilda of Oz?
Posted: Saturday, September 15, 2012 11:56:17 AM
r u kidding about the "damnit" thing? cuz it's really "dammit".

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/dammit

Topic: Psychopaths' Brains Abnormal
Posted: Wednesday, May 9, 2012 2:35:50 PM
ya think??

Topic: Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns.
Posted: Wednesday, May 9, 2012 2:26:09 PM
it's just autumn. calm down.

Topic: death penalty .... agree or disagree?
Posted: Saturday, July 9, 2011 1:41:46 AM
why should a country be allowed to break its own laws?

Topic: ancient devices
Posted: Tuesday, June 28, 2011 1:09:22 AM
say what u will about arabs, they did give us algebra. but thanks for the new term "chronocentrism", its something i always knew we had, just didnt know the word for it! edgar cayce was the "sleeping prophet" around the 20s and 30s in america, and he is worlds better than a hack like nostradamus. edgar cayce actually gave precise predictions that pretty much all came to fruition; complete with dates and actual names, instead of poetry that has to be deciphered. anyway, my point is this, his predictions of the future were always accurate, but he said much about our past as well. in my opinion, if his accuracy on future predictions is proven, then we should listen to what he says about the past as well. i end with the fact that he predicted in the 90s that we would discover a chamber below the paw of the sphinx and within it is proof of atlantis. well, sure enough, seismological tests discovered, in the 90s, there IS a chamber below the paw of the sphinx. however, the cairo government won't allow any more digs there. oh well....

Main Forum RSS : RSS
Forum Terms and Guidelines | Privacy policy | Copyright © 2008-2018 Farlex, Inc. All rights reserved.