Interests:
Home Page
Statistics
Number of Posts: 74
[0.01% of all post / 0.03 posts per day]
  Last 10 Posts
Topic: True indeed!
Posted: Wednesday, April 04, 2012 4:26:09 AM
It is said that you dream of a person when that person misses and thinks of you a lot!

I believe it! What about you fellows there?
AngelAngelAngel

Women like silent men. They think they're listening. ~Marcel Achard, Quote, 4 November 1956
Topic: Glucose Syrup
Posted: Monday, May 16, 2011 6:10:15 AM
intelfam wrote:
Just to clarify "....regarding the effect that a glucose syrup with different carbohydrate profile ..."

Do you mean a "sugar syrup"? I mean, if it is a glucose syrup, it will only contain glucose, and similarly a maltose syrup would only.... and so on.
As I think you suggest, really, most (if not all) sugar syrups contain different proportions of carbohydrates depending on their source, and they are sometimes called by the name of the predominant sugar.

Just trying to get a handle on your question.

I did mean High Maltose Corn Syrup- prepared by the hydrolysis of corn starch by various enzymes and/acid. Thanks.

Angel

Women like silent men. They think they're listening. ~Marcel Achard, Quote, 4 November 1956
Topic: Glucose Syrup
Posted: Monday, May 16, 2011 5:27:28 AM
I have to submit a discussion regarding the effect that a glucose syrup with different carbohydrate profile will have on the product especially gums, candies and jellies.

So, suppose we are using a high maltose glucose syrup for the manufacture of jellies. What are the contributions of the mono, di, and tri saccharides contained in the GS towards the product quality?

Please help!

Topic: If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything.
Posted: Thursday, April 07, 2011 12:19:23 AM
And if u lie,it will sharpen your memory.

So choice is yours!!

Just for a little fun. No offense intented!

Peace out! :)

Topic: Democracy and Communism
Posted: Monday, March 28, 2011 6:33:42 AM
Help me out with the differences between Democracy and Communism.

Thank you all in advance.
Angel

Topic: Horoscopes
Posted: Tuesday, March 22, 2011 1:00:33 AM
maverickwoman wrote:
I cannot help taking a look what my horoscope tells me each day even though I am well aware of it is not rational.Actually I am more curious about why do I need to belive such things which bothers me deep inside.I also have observed that whenever I feel downcast or am relatively pesimistic,I am more inclined to need seeing something nice there. Could that be the weak side of the human being? Plus, they never give any nice news for sagıttariouses nowadays even if they all are already fallacy.How about you folk, do you read horoscopes time to time or am I the only one who has that shame...

Hey there

I also ready the horoscope everyday!( You are not alone dear!)

And sometimes it indeed comes true and leaves me amazed!
Just today too, I was planning for a painting class on weekends and my horoscope spoke of the same! Well! it depends of course from person to person how to take it!

:)

Topic: Q & A
Posted: Wednesday, March 16, 2011 8:13:01 AM
he wud say," I never thought I would create a master piece like you! You are but my best creation~":)

Which book have you been reading of late?

Topic: Happy Women's Day!
Posted: Tuesday, March 08, 2011 2:09:34 AM
Women are always beautiful!Dancing Dancing Dancing

Happy Women's Day to all the women in TFD!(and elsewhere!)

Be the woman you are!

Topic: Q & A
Posted: Tuesday, March 08, 2011 2:07:30 AM
I like to sleep whenever I feel sleepy!...and waking up time? Well! it depends entirely on who is waking me up!:)

What is your favorite time pass?

Topic: Only eight
Posted: Monday, March 07, 2011 6:37:39 AM
Dear Rose

I want a gal who knows what love is all about. You are generous, kind, thoughtful. People who are not like you admit to being useless and inferior. You have ruined me for other gal. I yearn for you. I have no feelings whatsoever when we're apart. I can be forever happy - will you let me be yours?

Jack

Hey I misplaced the punctuation I think. read the original statement.

Dear Rose

I want a gal who knows what love is. All about you are generous, kind, thoughtful people, who are not like you. Admit to being useless and inferior. You have ruined me. For other gal, I yearn. For you, I have no feelings whatsoever. When we're apart, I can be forever happy. Will you let me be?

Yours,

Jack

d'oh! d'oh! d'oh!

Main Forum RSS : RSS
Forum Terms and Guidelines. Copyright © 2008-2018 Farlex, Inc. All rights reserved.