User Name: mangezi
Forum Rank: Advanced Member
Interests:
Home Page www.chess.com
Statistics
Number of Posts: 254
[0.03% of all post / 0.10 posts per day]
  Last 10 Posts
Topic: Robert Craig "Evel" Knievel (1938)
Posted: Monday, October 17, 2016 9:57:12 AM
Quote:
The over 433[3] broken bones he suffered during his career earned him an entry in the Guinness Book of World Records as the survivor of "most bones broken in a lifetime
. Unbelievable! 206 bones for adults.

I am not a genius. I am just a tremendous bundle of experience - Richard Fuller.
Topic: Robert Mugabe
Posted: Saturday, February 21, 2015 1:40:07 AM
Though the rest of this article is arguably correct,the Presidium is so outdated I can't believe it. Simon Vengesai Muzenda died September 2003 and Joyce Teurairopa Mujuru was fired by Mugabe late last year for allegedly plotting against the nonagenarian. Morgan Richard Tsvangirai was prime minister for 4 years. It needs an update. Current presidium has Mugabe, Emerson Mnangagwa and Phelekezela Mphoko, an unknown former ambassador to South Africa.

I am not a genius. I am just a tremendous bundle of experience - Richard Fuller.
Topic: thefreedictionary.com Android App sign-in?
Posted: Sunday, February 08, 2015 1:39:37 PM
wordnerd101 wrote:
Still waiting.

You can now download and login if you're ousing Android. Regards

Topic: Outer Space Treaty Signed
Posted: Tuesday, January 27, 2015 1:53:59 PM
Omar Mariani wrote:
Why not devote efforts and worry about planet Earth, our home?

Because they've failed all they started, it's just a hideout and worth not a farthing.

Topic: The Shetland Pony
Posted: Tuesday, January 06, 2015 1:24:05 AM
...ponies are long-lived, it is not unusual for a Shetland pony to live more than 30 years

Topic: vendetta
Posted: Friday, December 26, 2014 10:57:54 AM
Many a vendetta in Shakespeare's books had innocent souls slain rather than the once feuding.

Topic: Harm hatch, harm catch.
Posted: Thursday, September 18, 2014 6:21:37 AM
Was about to send an SOS

Topic: If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared.
Posted: Tuesday, May 06, 2014 12:38:20 AM
Daemon wrote:
If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared.

Niccolo Machiavelli (1469-1527)
In straight parlance and non-tradesmen jargon, don't make a mistake of leaving him half dead, annihilate him.

Topic: The uglier a man's legs are, the better he plays golf—it's almost a law.
Posted: Monday, May 05, 2014 9:31:27 AM
Bully_rus wrote:
... as a legs of golfer.
I am not sure, but in our cenacle of non-writers, we found this statement interesting :-)

Topic: Self-conceit may lead to self-destruction.
Posted: Friday, May 02, 2014 12:48:57 AM
Daemon wrote:
Self-conceit may lead to self-destruction.

Aesop (620 BC-560 BC)

Self-conceit is that which has led the main opposition party, MDC-T Secretary General Tendai Biti, to think he is better than his president, Morgan Tsvangirai.

Main Forum RSS : RSS
Forum Terms and Guidelines. Copyright © 2008-2017 Farlex, Inc. All rights reserved.