User Name: _KoD_
Forum Rank: Newbie
Interests:
Home Page
Statistics
Number of Posts: 2
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
  Last 10 Posts
Topic: On the U.S. Constitution and U.S. Laws and Policies...
Posted: Thursday, December 02, 2010 12:40:12 PM
That much anger is toxic. As a white male I grow tired of this one-way racist line of thinking. To assume that everyone is a certain way is in itself racist thinking. Assuming that all white males who wrote the constitution think as you describe is not substantiated. I can be empathetic with your frustration, I just hope you have the insight and intelligence to understand that this way of thinking is fanning the flames and not letting them subside. I do not want to sweep history under the carpet and rewrite it. I just want the truth to be known in all its forms, and for racism and bigotry to be known and recognized when it rears its ugly head.

As for having your own 'laws', I like yours. I believe everyone should have their own 'moral compass' if you will, to guide us and influence our actions. Without it we are lost. Doing no harm, ever would be a tough guide for me to follow as I tend to take things literally.

Hate divides and love unites.
Topic: The Next Two Years In The USA
Posted: Friday, November 05, 2010 1:42:37 PM
Even though Republicans tend to be conservatives and Democrats tend to be moderates both are two (2) seperate parties, many individuals if you talk to them are conservative on some subjects and moderates on others. I am more concerned with America coming together in Unity then constantly re-inforcing our differences. It is the United States of America not the Bipartisan States of America.

Ignorance is the lazy mans path.

Main Forum RSS : RSS
Forum Terms and Guidelines. Copyright © 2008-2017 Farlex, Inc. All rights reserved.