Interests:
Home Page
Statistics
Number of Posts: 31
[0.00% of all post / 0.01 posts per day]
  Last 10 Posts
Topic: life path
Posted: Saturday, September 09, 2017 4:26:21 PM
A life path may have a hidden meaning of a bypass used in some separation from a sage who determined a life way. It may speak of a small difference in views on the road but nothing detached furtively or concealed.
At the same time it's not a modus vivendi, it's a personal "addiction" to make one's own "abdication" from the fair sight-and-do to the best travel of one's fair-or-pair of feelings and understanding with nothing betraying the life and the fair.
You may ask "What does a travel mean ?"
A travel is a travel,
a trouble is a trouble,
a raven isn't mute, and
an idiom isn't an absolute
Topic: The house lay low to the ground.
Posted: Thursday, May 18, 2017 8:11:45 AM
Hello !

It may be a phrase of the play with come-on consonants addings and further possible moldings.
For example :

De/ The house sley glowed to the land. And . . .

Ce/ The chorus flew to the blue

The next one is to ask "what might it mean :

Be/ The chorus blue sought for a few (around) ?

The answer is the first question :
A - hey !/ The house lay low to the ground
Topic: Vertigo
Posted: Thursday, May 11, 2017 4:55:54 AM
Good day.

The Strange story of Mr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde describes a kind of an eye-apple vertigo within the visual limits of another person's body as well as about its emitted or assumed "aura". I suppose that the eye is sticked to some vertigo proportions of a corporal object. Stevenson submits an idea of two objective visions of the same body involved into some doubtful experiment with drugs. I do share this opinion. I suppose that the author might be compelled to that point of view "because of sympathy to one Dear". OK. Lets follow him in his deep sympathy like Sherlock Holmes did for the sake of his inherent capacity of politics and due to his experimental office close to the helpful medicine (because he never was a musician to be adored at once and for ever). I mean, attention to various details in couple with a hunter's horn in the field and a violin at home makes the question of vertigo less important. The ear gets a good training to balance one's selfishness or the body gets a change from its egocentric status into the position of installation into the action of need and help.
Topic: (Expression) Do you talk AND walk?
Posted: Wednesday, April 19, 2017 10:44:04 AM
Whatever talk she talked she never used to walk the walk OR
Whatever walk she didn't walk, she ever talked the talk
Topic: plucked out
Posted: Wednesday, April 19, 2017 9:46:39 AM
plucked out my tooth and offered me a glass of water.

plucked my tooth out, removed it from some debris in fresh water.
Then he said : Look at it ! Did you know it was a golden one ?
Topic: President Trump does not plan to attend
Posted: Sunday, February 26, 2017 3:37:27 PM
Sometimes journalists are like musicians, and musicians are like teachers. Perhaps, because of their need of wages.

Lets imagine a possible illustration of the dinner in comparison with a famous musical.

In Russia one of such a bestseller stamp of the musical that must be compatible with leading trends of the present lookout is Notre Dame of Paris. If you know how sounds Suddenly in Yesterday by Beatles, you can hardly accept an invitation to listen to Belle song at Moscow scene. Because it sounds like predominantly lingered Suddenly.

I think, memory, remembrance and some other predominant factors of any conclusion may heavily strike against the dinner visit.

Topic: wish, wouldn't and as well
Posted: Thursday, February 23, 2017 2:32:17 PM
Reply. I would like the rain to stop tomorow or better today.
I think the expression it's raining Cats and Dogs can sound in my dialogue as well as "I'd like the rain to stop better, tomorrow or today".
Cats and dogs are just like today and tomorrow in the rain.
It's rather a hedgehog phrase, but I think that all other sentences about rain aren't yet condemned to be of the same pivot of marked borders by English and French (that's what all strangers may expect about the English).

Posted: Wednesday, February 15, 2017 8:37:46 AM
OK. Either day might play without rain. The respondent "R" also wishes it wouldn't rain tomorrow, or
"R" can wish in the same way as well. "R" isn't making the weather forecast and hopes
that the rain adds not much of "the rains work"

Thank you.

Posted: Wednesday, February 15, 2017 6:54:17 AM
Thanks.
I should add an ambient look of the situation :
These days rain is a problem.
So, the rain becomes an impediment for many people.
They wish it would stop raining today, tomorrow and a day after tomorrow as well.
The respondent wishes his companion could stop raining tomorrow as well as today
Character: being shy about English grammar, no knowledge how to tone the speech,
feels quite akward about it, ready to yield to a better knowledge
Posted: Wednesday, February 15, 2017 4:41:18 AM
Can you tell me, whether it's possible to build a responding statement as below:

A/ I wish it didn't rain so much today
Answer/ I wish it wouldn't rain tomorrow as well

Main Forum RSS : RSS
Forum Terms and Guidelines. Copyright © 2008-2017 Farlex, Inc. All rights reserved.