User Name: Evergreen
Forum Rank: Newbie
Interests:
Home Page
Statistics
Number of Posts: 28
[0.00% of all post / 0.01 posts per day]
  Last 10 Posts
Topic: (Expression) Do you talk AND walk?
Posted: Wednesday, April 19, 2017 10:44:04 AM
Whatever talk she talked she never used to walk the walk OR
Whatever walk she didn't walk, she ever talked the talk
Topic: plucked out
Posted: Wednesday, April 19, 2017 9:46:39 AM
plucked out my tooth and offered me a glass of water.

plucked my tooth out, removed it from some debris in fresh water.
Then he said : Look at it ! Did you know it was a golden one ?
Topic: President Trump does not plan to attend
Posted: Sunday, February 26, 2017 3:37:27 PM
Sometimes journalists are like musicians, and musicians are like teachers. Perhaps, because of their need of wages.

Lets imagine a possible illustration of the dinner in comparison with a famous musical.

In Russia one of such a bestseller stamp of the musical that must be compatible with leading trends of the present lookout is Notre Dame of Paris. If you know how sounds Suddenly in Yesterday by Beatles, you can hardly accept an invitation to listen to Belle song at Moscow scene. Because it sounds like predominantly lingered Suddenly.

I think, memory, remembrance and some other predominant factors of any conclusion may heavily strike against the dinner visit.

Topic: wish, wouldn't and as well
Posted: Thursday, February 23, 2017 2:32:17 PM
Reply. I would like the rain to stop tomorow or better today.
I think the expression it's raining Cats and Dogs can sound in my dialogue as well as "I'd like the rain to stop better, tomorrow or today".
Cats and dogs are just like today and tomorrow in the rain.
It's rather a hedgehog phrase, but I think that all other sentences about rain aren't yet condemned to be of the same pivot of marked borders by English and French (that's what all strangers may expect about the English).

Posted: Wednesday, February 15, 2017 8:37:46 AM
OK. Either day might play without rain. The respondent "R" also wishes it wouldn't rain tomorrow, or
"R" can wish in the same way as well. "R" isn't making the weather forecast and hopes
that the rain adds not much of "the rains work"

Thank you.

Posted: Wednesday, February 15, 2017 6:54:17 AM
Thanks.
I should add an ambient look of the situation :
These days rain is a problem.
So, the rain becomes an impediment for many people.
They wish it would stop raining today, tomorrow and a day after tomorrow as well.
The respondent wishes his companion could stop raining tomorrow as well as today
Character: being shy about English grammar, no knowledge how to tone the speech,
feels quite akward about it, ready to yield to a better knowledge
Posted: Wednesday, February 15, 2017 4:41:18 AM
Can you tell me, whether it's possible to build a responding statement as below:

A/ I wish it didn't rain so much today
Answer/ I wish it wouldn't rain tomorrow as well
Topic: associated
Posted: Monday, November 21, 2016 5:08:25 AM
"As a result" is put there like a key-functioned setup. All the words serve to keep up or make a stop in one and the same pathway.
The idea is the Doom and Fate of a man. AT Inc may play the role of a city or town, of a lake or sea, the latter must be more probable if only the story takes place in China and Canada.
China promises large-eyed attention for a blondish sailing girl, whereas Canada retains some respect towards a real man of her story, although quasi through his actions. Then, it's a simple and true story of lovers habitual to two basic languages of the same block ropes, waiting for some friendly suretyship of their nations. Alas, AT Inc is againg forwarding the story with the process of technic nationalization beyond the limits of personal languages. Everybody can feel that the passage is weasel-worded and Mr.Ocean appears with his magnificent voice to oppose against social drawbags caused by technical absence of principles.
Topic: not doing it for anything
Posted: Monday, November 14, 2016 3:49:02 AM
Good day !

Anything hasn't a full concomitant character in the pair with the verb DO in your example 2, I suppose.
It looks like a grammatical option hardly to be required from anybody BUT the learners.
Learners. One day they may be asked to fill in the English articles after they've studied "The Moon, The Sun" rule.
One day they'll write : I looked at the sky. The dim moon was staring at me.
It's a great relief to hear "YES" in respond from your teacher. Why not ?
Although the teachers presently are speaking of A DIM MOON because it's the first appearance of such a celestial object in the narration.
Topic: ------------ without their realizing his identity.
Posted: Monday, October 24, 2016 7:00:43 AM
"Thank you for some interest".
It must be the question of a genre and complexion.
Line C resembles newspapers by audio resource.
Line B resembles a picture.
Line A Line a - a song.

Main Forum RSS : RSS
Forum Terms and Guidelines. Copyright © 2008-2017 Farlex, Inc. All rights reserved.