Interests:
Home Page
Statistics
Number of Posts: 1
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
  Last 10 Posts
Topic: Looking for a Hebrew expression
Posted: Saturday, September 11, 2010 5:05:44 PM
Hello to all and thank you for taking the time to read this post. I came to this forum hoping to find some people that would be willing to help me with a translation.

I am going to give a Jewish person a gift that I would like to have engraved. Since the Hebrew language has a special meaning to her I really need it to be correct so hopefully there is someone here that would like to assist.

I do not have a set sentence in mind because often any language has very specific expressions that can not be translated into another language word for word. So perhaps you might have some suggestions for a fitting Hebrew expression that might fit the message I'd like to deliver?

I'd like to say something like the examples below. I'll give a couple to set a better field of reference for you:
- Keep dreaming
- Never give up on your dreams
- Believe in your dreams and one day they'll come true
- Never settle for less that what you dream of

So basically I'm looking for some kind of motivational Hebrew expression to remind this person that dreams really do come true, if you have a little faith in it.

Thank you so much for your help, it means a great deal to me.

Main Forum RSS : RSS
Forum Terms and Guidelines | Privacy policy | Copyright © 2008-2018 Farlex, Inc. All rights reserved.