User Name: memphis jailer
Forum Rank: Advanced Member
Interests:
Home Page
Statistics
Number of Posts: 434
[0.05% of all post / 0.16 posts per day]
  Last 10 Posts
Topic: death penalty .... agree or disagree?
Posted: Saturday, August 13, 2011 1:55:53 PM
@geeman ... Sorry its taken a bit longer ... But the book is last victim by Jason Moss ... It gives a history of him and an inside look at his life ... As opposed to killer clown which focused more on the investigation and the trial

your signature is silly!
Topic: FILMS association
Posted: Wednesday, August 10, 2011 8:02:07 PM
changing lanes

your signature is silly!
Topic: song title association
Posted: Wednesday, August 10, 2011 8:00:55 PM
it takes two - rob base and ez rock

your signature is silly!
Topic: Annual Madness: The Sequel
Posted: Wednesday, August 10, 2011 7:54:04 PM
preseason starts tomorrow ..... our first game is against the bears .... LET'S GOOOOOO BUFFALO!!!!

your signature is silly!
Posted: Wednesday, August 10, 2011 7:45:14 PM
@ geeman ... i can't remember the name of the author ... but i will look when i get beck to the house and let you know

your signature is silly!
Posted: Wednesday, August 10, 2011 7:43:50 PM
i wouldn't call what some of the prison and jail systems mead out as justice ... most prisons are modernized and made for the comfort of the lesser criminals and/or the ones that conform ... some prisons offer projects such as a band or training animals .... they also offer tv to watch and cards to play with ... those that don't meet those qualifications will be housed 23 and 1 ... that means they will come out of their cell for 1 hour out of a day ... now that is hard time ... for the others its easy for some ... most have been there before and are reconnecting with friends and sometimes family .... playing basketball, playing dominoes, trying to get over on the guards ... well i guess it beats standing on the corner waiting to sell a rock, or living in a government paid for rundown apartment, or trying to figure out how to hide from someone you robbed for their dope and money

justice for some comes at the end of the needle, or the bullet that hit them

your signature is silly!
Topic: Most famous newspaper
Posted: Saturday, August 06, 2011 7:30:11 PM
news of the weird

your signature is silly!
Topic: Q & A
Posted: Saturday, August 06, 2011 7:25:16 PM
there are a lot of good answers to that question ... but one somewhat recent answer is a san diego state jersey stitched and all ... loved it

mac or pc?

your signature is silly!
Posted: Saturday, August 06, 2011 7:14:51 PM
alright so it's really hard to just sit and wait for the season to start ... i hear all the time my team "ain't fidnta do nothin!" .... it's usually from cowboy fans who i then ask what have they done lately? ... but as eager as i am for the games to start and w's and l's start going in columns i really want my team to prepare well ... so that being said LET'S GOOOOOOOOOO BUFFALO!!!!!

your signature is silly!
Posted: Friday, August 05, 2011 8:09:06 PM
yessir we gave a few playoff teams a good game .... also included was kansas city .... and you made another good point about it being the first year that we switched to the 3-4 .... with dave wannstedt (i don't know how to spell his name) we should be a bit better than last year .... hopefully

your signature is silly!

Main Forum RSS : RSS
Forum Terms and Guidelines. Copyright © 2008-2017 Farlex, Inc. All rights reserved.