vagabond

I'm a free minded person!
Topic: association game
Posted: Sunday, June 07, 2015 2:56:43 PM
sauce

Topic: Sin?
Posted: Sunday, June 07, 2015 2:53:01 PM
What sin? These are all part of fear mongering! Christianity is founded upon these two stories from the Old Testament and the New, forming a religion unlike any other. Though human sacrifice to appease the Gods was a common basis for most ancient religions, the story of Adam and Eve adds a new twist:

Genesis Chapter 2:

“And the Lord God commanded the man, “You are free to eat from any tree in the garden; 17 but you must not eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, for when you eat of it you will surely die.”

Chapter 3:4:

“You will not surely die,” the serpent said to the woman. 5 “For God knows that when you eat of it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil.” (sure the talking serpent myth)

22 And the Lord God said, “The man has now become like one of us, knowing good and evil…”

In Romans 5:12, the doctrine of “sin” is introduced:

12 “Therefore, just as sin entered the world through one man, and death through sin, and in this way death came to all people, because all sinned— ”

Yet, “sin” is not mentioned until Cain’s wrongdoing in Genesis 4:7! Before eating the apple, the first couple were naive and obedient just as children before they begin to mature. They were incapable of moral responsibility. So, their “sin” has nothing to do with morals or personal responsibility. It was invented in order to ground the human-god sacrifice of Jesus, because without sin, there can be no salvation.

By viewing human nature as sinful and ungodly, the way is made for the punishment hell provides. However, the story of the Fall wasn’t about that. The couple didn’t die when they ate the apple.

If we see Genesis as myth, it makes perfect sense. The story is an allegory about our dependence upon our parents, and the difficulties we must face to become mature adults. Rather than being the solution to life’s challenges, the Plan of Salvation exacerbates them. God’s intention to save the world becomes an utter failure when we consider that 99% of all life that ever existed is condemned and will be destroyed.

Topic: word association(Psychoanalysis)
Posted: Sunday, June 07, 2015 2:32:15 PM
promise

Topic: The Freedom Of The Atheist
Posted: Saturday, June 06, 2015 4:23:01 PM
Atheists don't worship deities you call god. The whole bible is fallacy written by tyrants. If religion is from god it wouldn't have been forced on mankind! If the Bible is true, then these conditions are real and verifiable outside of the Bible:

The universe is only six thousand years old, dinosaurs never existed, the world is flat and the earth is in the center of the universe, the Sun goes around the earth, demons, invisible spirits, ghosts, holy ghosts, demons, angels, snakes, bushes, and donkeys, can talk, virgin birth is possible, god and jesus live in the clouds above, prayer has secret powers over this god, miracles and blessing do occur, invisible souls can either be saved or unsaved, depending on what a person decides to believe in their heart, the heart is the center of all thought and emotion, people can talk to god and jesus with their heart, there is no such thing as a brain, people can be raised from the dead, people can walk on water, water can be turned into wine, 5000 people can easily be fed with two loaves and two fishes, only invisible jesus can save invisible souls, diseases are caused by demons, science is of the devil, a person can live in the belly of a whale for three days and nights, a whales’stomach acid has no effect upon humans.

Jesus prays to himself, his father which is also him, too??

Jesus and god are supposed to be one and the same, yet he asked on the cross, “My God, My God, Why Has Thou Forsaken Me?

All these are bible self-contradictory. BIBLE SHOULD BE IN A TRASH:

Topic: jesus'
Posted: Saturday, June 06, 2015 3:58:22 PM

Interestingly enough, universal genius,Leonardo Da Vinci was the one assigned to paint the Christ on the model of Cesare Borgia image.

THE WORLD WAS FOOLED!

The white image, of Christ, is really Cesare Borgia. The idea that our modern image of Jesus could be based on a ruthless power-hungry illegitimate son of a pope is startling and farfetched. But it is no more bizarre or fanciful than many other ideas about who Jesus was or what he looked like. And it does have an interesting tale behind it.

In contrast to what many people believe, we have no authentic physical artifacts confirming the gospel stories, nor descriptions of Jesus from any of his contemporaries. Even the gospels themselves never claim to be eyewitness accounts. Scholars now believe that the stories of Jesus’ life and ministry that have been handed down to us—both within the Bible and outside–were written decades (or more) after Jesus would have lived, by unknown authors. This means that Christians have been free for almost two millennia to depict Jesus in a form that best suits their own culture and purposes, and they have.

Posted: Saturday, June 06, 2015 3:42:23 PM
thief

Topic: Obama's Legacy.
Posted: Saturday, June 06, 2015 3:40:23 PM
La Linea wrote:
As his two terms time in office is coming to an end, what would be his legacy?

Did he keep his promises to american people considering Gitmo, health care, jobs creation and all the rest (Iraq, Syria, Afganistan ....Middle East mess)?

If the law allowed, would you give him another term?

As a reminder he is a Nobel prize recipient.

Are americans better off today?

YOU HAVE LIST PROBLEMS HE INHERIT! These all George Bush's ignorant mess!

Posted: Friday, January 23, 2015 2:53:36 PM
abode

Topic: Deaths in France vs deaths in Nigeria
Posted: Thursday, January 22, 2015 9:39:24 PM
What happen in Africa whether religious or Ethnic conflicts is normal in the eyes of Europeans. However, it is abomination for such killings to happen in France.

France has the highest military concentration in Africa than any other country to protect their interest in raw materials that's feed them! Killing Africans for their diamond, gold, cocoa, timber, copper etc. is normal and should be brushed under the carpet! It has go on for generations as they call it "scramble for Africa".

Main Forum RSS : RSS
Forum Terms and Guidelines. Copyright © 2008-2017 Farlex, Inc. All rights reserved.