User Name: abrar
Forum Rank: Member
Interests: Study not in particular
Home Page http://mail.ru
Statistics
Number of Posts: 35
[0.00% of all post / 0.01 posts per day]
  Last 10 Posts
Topic: Modern education includes morality; therefore the modern child seeks only entertainment in its wonder tales and gladly...
Posted: Thursday, December 22, 2016 10:57:01 AM
Well Said....

I haven't given this privilege to anybody to make me happy or angry.....SADHGURU
Topic: There can be no two opinions as to what a highbrow is. He is the man or woman of thoroughbred intelligence who rides his mind...
Posted: Wednesday, December 21, 2016 11:35:16 AM
This all highbrow stuff unfortunately is a reality also lowbrow as well. We divided the world/societies like this. Actually in the third world highbrow usually a resourceful person.

I haven't given this privilege to anybody to make me happy or angry.....SADHGURU
Topic: I feel monotony and death to be almost the same.
Posted: Sunday, July 12, 2015 9:13:35 PM
Life is never so uneventful or unstimulating as a day is never the same as previous day, it's the flow like a river,just our perception is different.

Topic: Whenever anyone has offended me, I try to raise my soul so high that the offense cannot reach it.
Posted: Sunday, July 12, 2015 2:06:39 PM
Anyway, everybody got hurt at some point.

Topic: Man's worst ill is stubbornness of heart.
Posted: Monday, March 23, 2015 4:26:30 AM
Marija Well said agreed.......

Topic: Man's worst ill is stubbornness of heart.
Posted: Monday, March 23, 2015 2:00:30 AM
Well it must be a romantic scene, when someone felt himself/herself compelled to do so as heart desired, it's great dialogue but now a days people are listening to their mind aaahhhh i think such behavior will get labelled as hopeless romanticism.

Topic: In the multitude of middle-aged men who go about their vocations in a daily course determined for them much in the same way...
Posted: Thursday, March 12, 2015 5:25:00 AM
To understand the psychological process of human beings is quite a difficult task we need to interpret everything through our own psychological process and it is a known fact that human mind is quite capable of distortion.

Topic: A man should keep his little brain attic stocked with all the furniture that he is likely to use, and the rest he can put...
Posted: Sunday, December 7, 2014 8:13:05 AM
Well to keep the things in lumber room or anywhere else is not the point. One should enhance his/her perception once he came into contact with anything/everything.

Topic: Children have a natural antipathy to books--handicraft should be the basis of education. Boys and girls should be taught to...
Posted: Saturday, March 1, 2014 4:16:44 AM
Children are natural seekers of happiness if you have observed, we teach our children or not it doesn't matter they will get some sense with the passage of time. the point is whenever a child enters in our life we think that it is time to teach but we never thought that it is the right time to learn from child becasue when you compare yourself with a child, you will find that child is much more happy and he must be the consultant for life not you.

Topic: One can't stay sad very long in such an interesting world, can one?
Posted: Monday, January 20, 2014 4:21:16 AM
Well, it's possible to be happy and enjoy our existence here, just have to observe our thinking process? the fear of material loss is just a situation that every humanbeing experienced while being here and there is no denying the fact that it is important. It's just the way we are, if somebody experienced horror he could loose interest, and if someone experienced joy he/she remained interested. We all feel some kind of emptiness in us, the feel that we are not complete so always looked forward for something that is not in our experience/possession whatever. So, there is a need to define an individual goal, don't have to follow the whims & ongoing trends. Define yourself while being alive it's the choice we have??

Main Forum RSS : RSS
Forum Terms and Guidelines | Privacy policy | Copyright © 2008-2019 Farlex, Inc. All rights reserved.